Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this is true, i love boating i guess, just hate working on them now. , seriously contemplating a career change....
Man I love boating! I look forward to summer every year for that reason and that reason only. I hate the heat, unless I'm boating of course! We've got a lake house down on Barkley Lake in KY that I go to at least 10 times a year and a river 25 min from my house. Here's our boat and my (old) truck:
uploadfromtaptalk1428710650842.jpg
She's got a little bit of weight on her... lol

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

the red silver and black boat is my hydrostream, the guy shot the video shortly before i bought it, i had to take a road trip to missouri to pick it up, shitty drive back with a trailer
What do you even need the front 9/10 of the boat for? Lol. It doesn't even touch the water! I bet it could China walk (is that a universal phrase?) the shit out of some waves! I can't say that I've ever heard an outboard motor that sounds that mean! Nice little toy ya got there tho. Wouldn't really be my cup of tea tho, my definition of boating is loading as many people and coolers as you can on the boat, going down to the sand bar, and having a grand Ole time!

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

the red silver and black boat is my hydrostream, the guy shot the video shortly before i bought it, i had to take a road trip to missouri to pick it up, shitty drive back with a trailer
How did you post the YouTube video like that? I've got one I wanna share

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Taver13 here's the video (I think) I was talking about. It's a video of my buddy and I a couple of years ago tubing when we thought we were hot shit lol. We'll see if my little programming/html experience paid off when I hit this send button lol

Edit: video deleted due to personal content... PM me if you really wanna see lol

Last edited:
T

Taver13

that
@Taver13 here's the video (I think) I was talking about. It's a video of my buddy and I a couple of years ago tubing when we thought we were hot shit lol. We'll see if my little programming/html experience paid off when I hit this send button lol

was definatly entertaining, i remember when i used to do that shit

Last edited by a moderator:

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too...me too... I had a 21 foot Renken cuddy cabin with an I/O that I loved. Used to do all the work on it myself. When I got sick I wanted to keep it, but didn't really have the money to pay mechanics rates for the winterization, spring start up, and other engine/boat maintenance... let alone the slip, and cost of fuel, etc. I was unable to do it myself with my health taking a shit on me. Just another toy that was liquidated. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

Me too...me too... I had a 21 foot Renken cuddy cabin with an I/O that I loved. Used to do all the work on it myself. When I got sick I wanted to keep it, but didn't really have the money to pay mechanics rates for the winterization, spring start up, and other engine/boat maintenance... let alone the slip, and cost of fuel, etc. I was unable to do it myself with my health taking a shit on me. Just another toy that was liquidated. :(

damn, that sucks dude, i hate to hear about people basically being forced out of boating. its one of the only things that keeps me sane these days

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, a few years in the future that is. This is me nowView attachment 18618
8d1dcd8624228857df409097602d6cac.jpg

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Then maybe a cream base. Like when you mix granola and yogurt. Tasty !

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i think i got pretty damn close, gonna have to let it sit a few days and vape it again
Hi guys and ladies. @Taver13, if you didn't get that Thin Mints mix just right, there is a recipe for it in the DIY section that I make a lot. Tastes just like the cookies to me. I'm vaping some home brew Strawberry milkshake right now in my Lemo on my 30W Sigelei tube that I don't use much since I like box mods better. Pretty damn good stuff.

VU Sponsors