Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

I would have ordered from TPA website but I needed bottles,and I didn't want 2 orders because of shipping

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMO, tfa is a better bavarian cream the vanilla bean ice cream is great and has buttery notes

Perfect and list updated....I hate it when stuff is out of stock already :) what else, is there a good chocolate to try, I want to try a mud pie if I can find one without the alcohol

D

Donald Bickers

I am willing to try that once I run out of coils, I am not using that tiny base to build on....not doing it!
they are tedious,,,,,but World of Vape has BVC coils 5 for about 7.50,and at that price they cant be beat,i order 15 at a time,at that price,with the vape quality ,ill vape store bought coils all day

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ask @Cruel-Phate ,he can tell you how these egrips vape on stock coils

There really worth the 45 bucks or whatever there going for now..use at work, on the go in public, there awesome, so small and good flavor and good vape production....the charge will last most of the day. I am mean you can't compare it to your good hardware but it's above average for what it is

D

Donald Bickers

There really worth the 45 bucks or whatever there going for now..use at work, on the go in public, there awesome, so small and good flavor and good vape production....the charge will last most of the day. I am mean you can't compare it to your good hardware but it's above average for what it is
agreed,your exackly right

D

Donald Bickers

at work im not lookin for huge clouds,i just need something that's reliable and performs well,and it does that

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the BVC coils ... I say much better. But, I haven't used anything but the RBA base since I got it.

I had bad experience with those tiny screws when I had to spend a half hour on the floor with a flash light looking for it lol there just to small and I will tell you now, they bounce and travel far heh

D

Donald Bickers

I don't want to go back and read a hundred seventy seven pages of the post herecan we put 18 650 batteries in the box I have some new while they are supposed to be vtc4I don't believe they are but they work okay
I plan on putting a few batteries in myself,i think it would be ok,just tell the po theres nothing hazardess in the box when they ask,,,,,just my opinion

T

Taver13

Mornin Geauxst,you didn't need to raise your hand,its a given:eek:
images

D

Donald Bickers

im amazed at how many times i see on the news here that someone drove thru a business. usually someone extremely old that should be driving to begin with, or a drunk, or a combo of both
when I was in high school,i worked at a DQ,one day some old guy drove right through the front door,he jumps out and says"hold the pickles",,,hey at least he had a sense of humor,considering he just wrecked his car
Edit:no people or animals were hurt in this reinactment

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I plan on putting a few batteries in myself,i think it would be ok,just tell the po theres nothing hazardess in the box when they ask,,,,,just my opinion
I was gonna put like 20 that someone gave me but after testing I think these are like 2amp battery so I'm pulling them from use

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everyone. Old people driving...haha...my wife and I always see people around here driving that probably shouldn't be. I think once you hit a certain age they should retest you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

Good morning everyone. Old people driving...haha...my wife and I always see people around here driving that probably shouldn't be. I think once you hit a certain age they should retest you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
images

VU Sponsors