• Total voters

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That will be interesting. Please update us!! An adventure for sure.

Should be! I'm excited, we're staying with a couple for a few nights that are big hikers and outdoorsy people :D
Just avoid the serial killers and you should be good
That's the plan! They have a reference system and there's ways to check into people through the site before you set up a date so I feel pretty good about it. Worst case scenario we meet a weirdo and have to rent a hotel which we had budgeted for anyways, just want to try something new and meet some new people in what will be our new city!

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It was just a matter of time...,,,,,,,,,..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah well as a man gets older it takes a little more time.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
Should be! I'm excited, we're staying with a couple for a few nights that are big hikers and outdoorsy people :D

That's the plan! They have a reference system and there's ways to check into people through the site before you set up a date so I feel pretty good about it. Worst case scenario we meet a weirdo and have to rent a hotel which we had budgeted for anyways, just want to try something new and meet some new people in what will be our new city!
Well it was nice knowing you ... I mean have a good trip

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
[quote uid=8502 name="Heather" post=407915]LOL. ok. Probably cheaper to send you a Walmart gift card though.[/QUOTE]<br />Can't buy beer or tobbaco with a Walmart gift card ... I've tried<br/>

Probably something to do with the state sales taxes on those products.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
[quote uid=8502 name="Heather" post=407915]LOL. ok. Probably cheaper to send you a Walmart gift card though.
<br />Can't buy beer or tobbaco with a Walmart gift card ... I've tried<br/>

Probably something to do with the state sales taxes on those products.[/QUOTE]
I think so cause I had a new cashier ring it up once ... So I know the system is capable of doing it

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Click the post you want then look at top you should see a double bubble next to the thumbs up click that and it auto quotes
0d402f0b92cd067337672b21253a4d9d.jpg

Dammit I can't figure out how to copy and reply to a post on this frikkin tapatalk app. Sorry @Geauxst.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've got to say this Rawberry ejuice from Pheyelabs is just awesome very savory nice blend very addicting taste the max VG is nice makes dense clouds very clean well blended mixture... Only complaint I have is not with the ejuice but with the container the dropper sucks at pulling the liquid out and it leaks like a sieve after opening it and its not just one bottle it was all of them small and big alike but hey in the world of ejuice if the only complaint you get is a poor bottle ... I'd say your doing good

T

Taver13

I've got to say this Rawberry ejuice from Pheyelabs is just awesome very savory nice blend very addicting taste the max VG is nice makes dense clouds very clean well blended mixture... Only complaint I have is not with the ejuice but with the container the dropper sucks at pulling the liquid out and it leaks like a sieve after opening it and its not just one bottle it was all of them small and big alike but hey in the world of ejuice if the only complaint you get is a poor bottle ... I'd say your doing good
i have the same complaint myself about the pheyelabs bottlen droppers, i do like the whole green and black motif they have going though

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i have the same complaint myself about the pheyelabs bottlen droppers, i do like the whole green and black motif they have going though
Yeah it's cool just wish they worked better ... I might try changing the squeezer into a new cap and see what is leaking the cap seal or the squeezer

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
did you try hollaback girl or truffle shuffle? both excellent
I tries rawberry and took a bottle of it tried hollaback girl there's 1 bottle left so I put it back and tried the chainilla vai put it back but there was no truffle shuffle and no ramulak just the lable

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They had a flavor in there that was a waffle cone flavor, do you know if there's any of that left? I was looking forward to trying that one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tries rawberry and took a bottle of it tried hollaback girl there's 1 bottle left so I put it back and tried the chainilla vai put it back but there was no truffle shuffle and no ramulak just the lable
Shit...guess not, there's my answer. I knew I should have had Rob send me some of that when he first got it. Oh well...I refuse to buy juice online without being able to try it first, so I guess I'll never try that one. I've never seen a waffle cone flavor anywhere...it sounds interesting. Anyone who tried it in here that liked it?

T

Taver13

Shit...guess not, there's my answer. I knew I should have had Rob send me some of that when he first got it. Oh well...I refuse to buy juice online without being able to try it first, so I guess I'll never try that one. I've never seen a waffle cone flavor anywhere...it sounds interesting. Anyone who tried it in here that liked it?

i made one once that had a waffle cone taste ill see if i can find it in my notes n make some

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just a head up guys if any of you have the Atlantis a d you saw vaporjoe post the rba head for 10.99 it fits in the Atlantis but sits way too far down not allowing ejuice to flow to the coil as well I had to run 50/50 at low watts and small pulls just so it could keep up if you want a rba Atlantis just get the sega tank IMO

3731007d0600d1b38be866f785821bbc.jpg

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I dunno it made me sign for it I sent my wife and they told her no it had to be me with a valid state id

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i made one once that had a waffle cone taste ill see if i can find it in my notes n make some
I'd definitely be down to try a waffle cone ejuice. I feel like you could do a lot with that as a base...add some vanilla bean ice cream, chocolate (HIC Swiss Bliss), or Cap's sweet strawberry. Mmm. Sounds good.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd definitely be down to try a waffle cone ejuice. I feel like you could do a lot with that as a base...add some vanilla bean ice cream, chocolate (HIC Swiss Bliss), or Cap's sweet strawberry. Mmm. Sounds good.

That all sounds so good. I would love to try it too. Waffles and ice cream is one of my favorite treats!

VU Sponsors