• Total voters

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have all containers I own full of VG as my bottle was leaking slowly from a crack in it (and I ordered a big bottle). They are sending a new one but man that stuff is a goey mess if you happen to have it all over your sink and counter. yuck. I need to buy scotch tape today I guess because of cruel phaetes comment. I didn't tape mine either.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have all containers I own full of VG as my bottle was leaking slowly from a crack in it (and I ordered a big bottle). They are sending a new one but man that stuff is a goey mess if you happen to have it all over your sink and counter. yuck. I need to buy scotch tape today I guess because of cruel phaetes comment. I didn't tape mine either.
Vinegar +water solution in a squirt bottle will clean it up real quick

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Clear fingernail polish can help too if your talking about syringes. Btw tractor supply company has pretty good prices on syringes and they have 16 gauge 1 1/2 needles that you could either grind down or leave as needles. Those could be sterilized too most have metal flanges. Or a feed store has syringes on the shelf. That sucks about your vg though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Packing tape works better than scotch just saying...

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vinegar +water solution in a squirt bottle will clean it up real quick
Thanks. I work out of an office/ apartment. The kitchen is not the most stocked place there. It hardly ever gets used. Its nice because if I get sick at work there is a bedroom, TV ect. I need to buy more supplies though.
A bad thing happened yesterday here. This guy that I sell some cars too has been having problems with his son. He is a ****** addict, only 22. Well anyways he hit a 79 year old women when he was high and killed her. On his fathers dealer plate in a BMW. Horrible situation. Just wanted to tell someone so you guys are stuck with it. You don't have to comment. I can't imagine what his parents are going through and the woman's family.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. I work out of an office/ apartment. The kitchen is not the most stocked place there. It hardly ever gets used. Its nice because if I get sick at work there is a bedroom, TV ect. I need to buy more supplies though.
A bad thing happened yesterday here. This guy that I sell some cars too has been having problems with his son. He is a ****** addict, only 22. Well anyways he hit a 79 year old women when he was high and killed her. On his fathers dealer plate in a BMW. Horrible situation. Just wanted to tell someone so you guys are stuck with it. You don't have to comment. I can't imagine what his parents are going through and the woman's family.
Wow...so sorry to hear that

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i keep a can on my workbenc, along with acetone and denatured alcohol, best cleaners ever
Hmmm wiring and electronics, syringes and glass bottles of mystery liguid, bottles of ammonia kerosene and other various combustible liquids... Boy I bet local law enforcement would have a field day if they ever saw inside your house

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I probably killed the thread, sorry. :oops:

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i keep a can on my workbenc, along with acetone and denatured alcohol, best cleaners ever
Acetone nail polish remover is great for taking labels off things. Btw best thing to take the sticky gummy label goo off bottles...peanut butter. It is better than goo gone.... And cheaper .....

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Acetone nail polish remover is great for taking labels off things. Btw best thing to take the sticky gummy label goo off bottles...peanut butter. It is better than goo gone.... And cheaper .....

14f8dac923307d0728291d339d8d703c.jpg

T

Taver13

I probably killed the thread, sorry. :oops:
no, you didnt, i was once trapped in the depths of that horrible stuff, and ended up doing some pretty shitty things that ended me up in the slammer and almost lost everything i had. got the help i needed and have been clean ever since. i cant inagine what his father is going through, or what he is going through. when he gets through the withdrawals, he is going to have a lot of mental demons to deal with, its not fun. but i hope some good comes out of it.

T

Taver13

Hmmm wiring and electronics, syringes and glass bottles of mystery liguid, bottles of ammonia kerosene and other various combustible liquids... Boy I bet local law enforcement would have a field day if they ever saw inside your house
yeah., they would probobly think i had a certain type of lab setup here

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I am going to buy vinegar, scotch tape, lots more paper towels. Anything else you can think of I probably am forgetting?

D

Donald Bickers

its raining and Rufus gotta go,,,,,he likes rain about as much as me,,,,so here we go him with his ears down,me with my hoody on

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So we're trying something new for our trip up to Denver next week, we're using couchsurfing.org to find places to stay. It's a pretty fun little community of people that open up their homes to each other..... First time using it so I'm not quite sure what to expect but some of our friends have hosted before and met some great travelling hippies (which basically describes my wife and I) so I'm pretty stoked to do it.

T

Taver13

ok, @BenJammin i figured out that the firing issue is a weak solder joint at the grounding tab, will be repairing today then i will wire in the voltmeter, didnt want to do that til everything was firing a ok,l no need for extra wire in my way

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So we're trying something new for our trip up to Denver next week, we're using couchsurfing.org to find places to stay. It's a pretty fun little community of people that open up their homes to each other..... First time using it so I'm not quite sure what to expect but some of our friends have hosted before and met some great travelling hippies (which basically describes my wife and I) so I'm pretty stoked to do it.
That will be interesting. Please update us!! An adventure for sure.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just avoid the serial killers and you should be good

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok, @BenJammin i figured out that the firing issue is a weak solder joint at the grounding tab, will be repairing today then i will wire in the voltmeter, didnt want to do that til everything was firing a ok,l no need for extra wire in my way
Sounds good man... I'm super excited to finally have this box back in my hands!!! (yeah yeah yeah, box in my hands...)

VU Sponsors