Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay here is a question for other DIY'ers. I've been trying to clone an ejuice I get from a local B&M. I've been able to get close, but not close enough for my tastes. It's a Captain Crunch with Berries juice. Right before I went on vacation I went in to get a bottle and their flavoring bottle was empty. I asked if they had anymore, and the guy said that he could mix some up, as it was a house flavor that they mix. So I played innocent, but kept a very close eye on his computer as he brought up the recipe, and as he mixed it. He used 10% of a flavoring they have called "Frankenberry," and 10% of a flavoring they have called "Birthday Cake." My initial searches while away on vacation, I was not able to find these flavorings. It's a B&M that has several locations, so I know they are buying it in bulk. I tried searching most of the bulk flavoring vendors I know of, but to no avail. They could using different names for their flavors then what the vendor calls them, I'm not sure...and I know they won't tell me. They did tell me in the past that they use several different vendors flavorings...Mt Baker, TFA, Capella's, FlavorWest, and a couple others. Anyway, has anyone ever ran across flavorings by the name of Frankenberry and/or Birthday Cake? If so please tell me where.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay here is a question for other DIY'ers. I've been trying to clone an ejuice I get from a local B&M. I've been able to get close, but not close enough for my tastes. It's a Captain Crunch with Berries juice. Right before I went on vacation I went in to get a bottle and their flavoring bottle was empty. I asked if they had anymore, and the guy said that he could mix some up, as it was a house flavor that they mix. So I played innocent, but kept a very close eye on his computer as he brought up the recipe, and as he mixed it. He used 10% of a flavoring they have called "Frankenberry," and 10% of a flavoring they have called "Birthday Cake." My initial searches while away on vacation, I was not able to find these flavorings. It's a B&M that has several locations, so I know they are buying it in bulk. I tried searching most of the bulk flavoring vendors I know of, but to no avail. They could using different names for their flavors then what the vendor calls them, I'm not sure...and I know they won't tell me. They did tell me in the past that they use several different vendors flavorings...Mt Baker, TFA, Capella's, FlavorWest, and a couple others. Anyway, has anyone ever ran across flavorings by the name of Frankenberry and/or Birthday Cake? If so please tell me where.

Like how you go into spy mode when ya purchase juice. Totally cool. Can't help ya with the question though.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like how you go into spy mode when ya purchase juice. Totally cool. Can't help ya with the question though.

Haha. Yeah my wife was with me and talking to me and I stopped her mid conversation. She was pretty pissed at the moment. But then I explained to her that this is the juice I've been trying to clone, and this might be a way for me to figure it out and save some money. She was cool once I explained, but clueless at the moment why I was shushing her and telling her to wait. Haha. Now that I'm home from vacation and I can get on the computer, I can look around the internet a little better. Figured I'd ask here since we have so many DIY'ers...maybe someone has seen these flavors somewhere. I plan on looking tomorrow in more detail. Right now I'm about to head to bed myself. Just got done unpacking the van after driving for 6 hours. I'm beat. Good night folks...catch you all tomorrow.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Maybe this...
344b6956a28d14de618fa10da70906b4.jpg
042e1eb364252f61955d3246e6aa081b.jpg
0126ee984747b14c1ee1b1789dec6585.jpg
50d374c5603dffa54ab31a32eae724e9.jpg

D

Donald Bickers

http://www.perfectvape.com/flavor-wholesale-concentrated/
click frankenberry

D

Donald Bickers

http://www.netrition.com/lorann_oils_flavor_fountain_flavorings.html
click on birthday cake

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How full is that box getting? It's gonna need it's own plane.

Its actually not bad I was able to go from the raggedy large to a new medium by consolidating alof of space consuming bags and playing a real life game of Tetris

I also took a big portion of extra juice flavors around 15-16 bottles which makes up about 1/3 of the box... If someone would take the vape case and or the I taste vtr that would cut the box size in half... I almost took the vtr myself for the case and pif'ed the mod back in the box lol but I left it in there

3ae6162a3bbfc948ce7fc454dcc83722.jpg

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its actually not bad I was able to go from the raggedy large to a new medium by consolidating alof of space consuming bags and playing a real life game of Tetris

I also took a big portion of extra juice flavors around 15-16 bottles which makes up about 1/3 of the box... If someone would take the vape case and or the I taste vtr that would cut the box size in half... I almost took the vtr myself for the case and pif'ed the mod back in the box lol but I left it in there

3ae6162a3bbfc948ce7fc454dcc83722.jpg
Funny, I thought about the vtr box too.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @Taver13 and @Donald Bickers if I send you guys 10 or so ml of a local B&M juice think you could try and mimic it for me? Then I could just buy from you! LOL

Here's the description from their website: Vapor Lock is a sweet fruity flavor available only at Cool Breeze Vapor! It tastes like a mixture of berries with a dash of melon. Everybody is different, you may even taste some peach!
https://coolbreezevapors.com/retail/e-liquid/vapor-lock-high-vg.html

T

Taver13

Hey @Taver13 and @Donald Bickers if I send you guys 10 or so ml of a local B&M juice think you could try and mimic it for me? Then I could just buy from you! LOL

Here's the description from their website: Vapor Lock is a sweet fruity flavor available only at Cool Breeze Vapor! It tastes like a mixture of berries with a dash of melon. Everybody is different, you may even taste some peach!
https://coolbreezevapors.com/retail/e-liquid/vapor-lock-high-vg.html
i could give it a shot

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmm... might just have to go get me some and split it up... it's fuckin crazy priced at like 29 bucks for 30ml...
Funny thing is there's a brand called surfs up at a b m here same problem its very addicting has a similar description (not saying its the same) but I got tired of paying 15$-10 30$-30 50$-100 so a local b m told me give them a sample and they will send it to a chemist friend at LSU and he can break it down and give her the recipe ... still pending results

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
are you fucking serious, that should be illegal
Yeah man and it's so good! Just what the description says except it seems to change flavor every so often... like for a while you'll be vaping peach, then berry, then melon... Pretty much keeps the same strength of flavor whether wicking is overflowing or almost dry... It's the best overall flavor I've had to this day... Addicting, but not addicting enough to pay a dollar a ml for...

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny thing is there's a brand called surfs up at a b m here same problem its very addicting has a similar description (not saying its the same) but I got tired of paying 15$-10 30$-30 50$-100 so a local b m told me give them a sample and they will send it to a chemist friend at LSU and he can break it down and give her the recipe ... still pending results
Yeah man and it's so good! Just what the description says except it seems to change flavor every so often... like for a while you'll be vaping peach, then berry, then melon... Pretty much keeps the same strength of flavor whether wicking is overflowing or almost dry... It's the best overall flavor I've had to this day... Addicting, but not addicting enough to pay a dollar a ml for...
how does it sound compared to that description?

T

Taver13

i could never bring myself to pay that much for a juice no matter how good it is, especially cause i can go through 30+ mils in a day

T

Taver13

yeah I could see that being a budget killer lol
thats why i took up diy, once i reealy got into dripping and tanks that could handle some serious wattage, my juice consumption becoame borderline ridiculous, now a 30 mil costs me under 2 bucks depending on the recipie, especially cause i now pretty much know what flavors i use most and i buy those in bulk

T

Taver13

@Geauxst i think i have some juice i want you to give a try too, im doing some tweaking on it today, when i think its right, ill send some over

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
how does it sound compared to that description?
Surf's Up

- Surf's Up offers a juicy, tantalizing, berry blend that fits perfect after a day at the beach. This full-flavored pairing keeps you guessing with its rich aroma and inviting fruit tones.

But its kinda like Ben is saying it changes to a full flavor all the time sometimes it taste like a watermelon ....then a peach drink... Then a blue raspberry jolly rancher... The weirdest fast I got was a sort of fruity cream taste... Its so hard to nail EXACTLY what it is .... I need to check with that lady and see if she has come up with anything

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Geauxst i think i have some juice i want you to give a try too, im doing some tweaking on it today, when i think its right, ill send some over
Great. Now I'm everyone's lab rat... Lol that's cool what kind is it if you don't mind me asking... As long as it's not coffee or coconut I'm pretty open minded

VU Sponsors