Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 18528
vapemail came today, got my subtank nano courtesy of @Cruel-Phate looks pretty damn good on my snakeskinned grenade. also got a limwell praxis, got my goblin in drop mode sitting on it, i think its the sexiest mech/tank setup i have had to date

I am jelly....I like them both a lot, there very sexy :) :) I am going to have to check out the wrap down the road, that's awesome looking

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mine just woke up from his nap......fuuuuuuuuck

I want to redo my goblin tonight, what gauge are you currently setup on? I did twisted 32 last time but it sucked because it was so thin. Did we say 28 fit OK in there?

D

Donald Bickers

Jumping in here ... 'cause I'm also an egripper. The deck is tiny. The chamber is tiny. The flavor and clouds are immense. Definitely worth dealing with the quirkiness as the builds seem to last me a very long time. I've had my RBA base on it since early January and I've only scratch built once. That build was good for a couple new gray hairs 'cause I'm cursed with big hands and short 1 finger.

I did accidentally withdraw one of the screws completely. And, I slapped a rare earth magnet on the screwdriver shaft to help while I willed it back into place. Yes, I "used" the screwdriver with the magnet attached. I've rewicked a few times ... African cotton ... and I find ignoring all sense and reason while stuffing cotton like a chipmunk stuffing its cheeks is working best (I do leave an air path - chipmunks gotta breath).

I find the Egrip is sensitive to temperature changes and I've had it vomit its juice a few times. I love it. @Tawni has a pair and she's loving them with Aspire BVC coils.
dred I took one of my old BVC"s and took the pin out, took my dremel,with a cut off wheel and cut it down to the same length as the joytech ones,and put groves in it for air,works like a champ and is the right diameter,,,,,I used hemostats to hold it,i got done and grabbed it,fucker melted right into the end of my finger,hot mofo,,,,does work good though,sore finger and all.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dred I took one of my old BVC"s and took the pin out, took my dremel,with a cut off wheel and cut it down to the same length as the joytech ones,and put groves in it for air,works like a champ and is the right diameter,,,,,I used hemostats to hold it,i got done and grabbed it,fucker melted right into the end of my finger,hot mofo,,,,does work good though,sore finger and all.

I have not tried that yet, is it better than the stock? I know cheaper :)

D

Donald Bickers

should be better on the battery drain then the 1.2ohm RBA coils the give you

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i

just rebuilt my goblin with 26 gauge 8 wrap on 5/64, nichrome, its nice on my praxis

K, if not tonight tomorrow, forgot I get lazy after few beers lol I will try the same, I want to say that what it was because the 28 got stuck and ripped out when I put chimney on....."I don't have nichrome

D

Donald Bickers

im ready to go get me some shiner bock,thats my favorite,its kinda expensive here though

D

Donald Bickers

pull up prompt screen and type in "ipconfig/flushdns" and that helps a little bit,no need to reboot either,it resets imediately

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am trying to make a shopping list of flavors to order...any insight on must buy flavors ? * is undecided still

TPA - Vanilla Swirl
TPA - Lemon*
Pie Crust*
FA - Catalan Cream
Marshmallow
TPA - Vanilla Swirl
Capella - Cake Batter*
FW - Bavarian Cream
TPA - Vanilla Bean Ice Cream*

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta set an electric pole for an rv tomorrow:(

That should be fun...how whether, we been getting rain and lighting :( not good for that job, I swear it was over my house last night and whole house was shaking and alarms going off

D

Donald Bickers

I am trying to make a shopping list of flavors to order...any insight on must buy flavors ? * is undecided still

TPA - Vanilla Swirl
TPA - Lemon*
Pie Crust*
FA - Catalan Cream
Marshmallow
TPA - Vanilla Swirl
Capella - Cake Batter*
FW - Bavarian Cream
I just ordered last night
4oz of sweetener TFA/TPA
4oz of spearmint TFA/TPA
10 120 ml bottles with lids and spouts

D

Donald Bickers

That should be fun...how whether, we been getting rain and lighting :( not good for that job, I swear it was over my house last night and whole house was shaking and alarms going off
its raining right now,so its gonna be a muddy mess,,,,,,fun fun

T

Taver13

TPA - Vanilla Swirl
TPA - Lemon*
Pie Crust*
FA - Catalan Cream
Marshmallow
TPA - Vanilla Swirl
Capella - Cake Batter*
FW - Bavarian Cream
IMO, tfa is a better bavarian cream the vanilla bean ice cream is great and has buttery notes

VU Sponsors