Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

Its all good guys, racism against whites is allowed
GNlK6iW.jpg

T

Taver13

don, if you want a good vape to go with your morning coffee, try that recepie i just put up, goes awesome with a real strong coffee

T

Taver13

oh sure ,,,make me order more extracts,,,,,,i see ,I need a bigger cabinet,,,,,as I head out to the shop
dont make it if you dont have em. thats how i collected too many that i dont really use, at least they are small bottles and i didnt go bulk size

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
View attachment 18649
polished my Hades, the doge kinda looks dumb now since you cant polish it due to the clear coat.....clear coat may have to come off
Here's my hades... But I don't have a skull Atty for it

48db12a7b65f776cc6884ce953e45f6d.jpg

Taver get into the Atty DIY section and come up with a skull head Atty and report back to me ... Lmao

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Here's my hades... But I don't have a skull Atty for it

48db12a7b65f776cc6884ce953e45f6d.jpg

Taver get into the Atty DIY section and come up with a skull head Atty and report back to me ... Lmao
HOLY HELL SOME ONE RENDERED ONE
87b3145363a9f17431504c16fd4a0450.jpg

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not familiar with flitz. Is it good for all metals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

Not familiar with flitz. Is it good for all metals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
good for all metals, clear coats, its good for almost everything, no harsh chemicals and no abbrasives
you want to get the metal polish and fiberglass cleaner
2015-04-11 10.16.15.jpg

T

Taver13

Fiberglass cleaner? o_O explain yo self fool
i use it for everything, i have a bottle or marine boat wax with light compiund i use on the clear coats of mods i do it also works wonders on metals too, especially brass and stainless, it will take pitting out of stainless
2015-04-11 10.28.39.jpg

T

Taver13

if you wax it by hand works well on cars too, as long as they have clear coat

D

Donald Bickers

everybody,im having easter with my grandkids today,so im gonna be in and out,i will respond as I have time,to all messages and emails
you all know what im talking about
Happy Fuckin Easter huh

T

Taver13

ok, quiz time, what is everyones favorite rda and what is everyones favorite tank?

my favorite rda has to be the infinate clt v2 i have had v1, 2 and 3 and 2 takes it
favorite tank to date, is and always will be the orchid in any configuration

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ok, quiz time, what is everyones favorite rda and what is everyones favorite tank?

my favorite rda has to be the infinate clt v2 i have had v1, 2 and 3 and 2 takes it

While I don't own one I'd say I like the delta for flavor arctic for clouds and segatank for looks would like to try a CLT...but if I had to pick from the ones I tried delta II hands down

T

Taver13

While I don't own one I'd say I like the delta for flavor arctic for clouds and segatank for looks would like to try a CLT...but if I had to pick from the ones I tried delta II hands down
MY LEMO2 I preorderd shipped, that thing is supposed to kick some serious ass, im excited for it. getting a silverplay clone off fastech as well, whenever that gets here, that one has me a little tingly too

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

How come all I can find is a CLT v2 RDA I don't see the RTA

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
As far as RDA I dunno its a toss up depending on what I'm looking for I have several but one that can do both equally I'd have to say Pollux would be it

D

Donald Bickers

not much of a dripper,but thanks to tav I have a nice one now when I do drip,,,,tanks"Kayfun"rules

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ive been meaning to give that one a try
If the authentic wasn't 80$ I'd buy it but the clone is like 6-10$ can't beat that... I dunno why but its a performance machine every build I've tried from single dual twisted parallel flavor and cloud build they all preform beautifully

VU Sponsors