Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FUCK! I WOKE UP 2.5 HOUR LATE FOR WORK TODAY!! UGH!
ea81ddeddfc1fd573a6e60cf4539c1a4.jpg

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Out for doctors appointment this morning. Be back on around noonish. Hope everyone has a great day! Sorry to hear you slept late @BenJammin hopefully you don't get in any trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's one of the most important days of the year in my department, normally we run research and development mixtures thru the machines for non human consumption. Well today some of our scientists from Mexico are up here and having us run product that us for human consumption... luckily they haven't started my part yet lol

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's one of the most important days of the year in my department, normally we run research and development mixtures thru the machines for non human consumption. Well today some of our scientists from Mexico are up here and having us run product that us for human consumption... luckily they haven't started my part yet lol
Good luck Hunni lol

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Out for doctors appointment this morning. Be back on around noonish. Hope everyone has a great day! Sorry to hear you slept late @BenJammin hopefully you don't get in any trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope all goes well for ya....

D

Donald Bickers

Good Morning 5.0 people,hope everyone has a good day
Taver hope all goes good man,,,,i just had to start the day with a sarcastic comment to ya
good luck brother

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey @Taver13 do you have the tracking number on the juice you sent us? I can't seem to find that post :D I checked it a day or two after you sent it out and it said Saturday delivery but I still haven't seen em. USPS suuuuuuuuuuuucks around here lol

D

Donald Bickers

Hey @Taver13 do you have the tracking number on the juice you sent us? I can't seem to find that post :D I checked it a day or two after you sent it out and it said Saturday delivery but I still haven't seen em. USPS suuuuuuuuuuuucks around here lol
it aint just there,USPS sucks everywhere,ive had packages sit at my post office 2 day before they deliver them

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it aint just there,USPS sucks everywhere,ive had packages sit at my post office 2 day before they deliver them

yeah, ours seems to like to send them "out for delivery" for several days...... Pisses me off to no end. I once had a package from fasttech that I had already waited 6+ weeks for that they then had listed as "out for delivery for 4 days after the supposed delivery date.

T

Taver13

yeah, ours seems to like to send them "out for delivery" for several days...... Pisses me off to no end. I once had a package from fasttech that I had already waited 6+ weeks for that they then had listed as "out for delivery for 4 days after the supposed delivery date.
i gotta look for the receipt and ill let you know

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Stuck?

Thanks man! I knew there was a post somewhere in here with the number I just couldn't find it lol.

Looks like they're still sitting in NY lol I guess I'll have to wait til they get their shit together and decide to send it here. Saturday April 11th delivery my ass!

VU Sponsors