Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

Geez,we are getting right there close to 10.000 post in this thread,bunch of gabby mofo's

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I'm at it again...trying to clone this juice from a B&M. For a refresher, they sell it as Captain Crunch w/ Crunchberries. I've tried countless iterations all to no avail. I watched them mix it once, and they used flavoring bottles labeled Birthday Cake and Frankenberry. I tried a Frankenberry flavoring from PerfectVapes, but that was definitely not it. :( So in talking to one of the workers, all he would tell me was that they don't deal with, never heard of Perfect Vapes, and that most of their flavorings are Capella's that they buy in bulk. I said, "well you must rename them then huh?" He got a little smirk and his face and said, "I can't confirm or deny those allegations." So I came home and did a little searching. I found this Berry Cake recipe. I'm taking a shot in the dark here...but I'm thinking possibly they use Capella's Harvest Berry as their Frankenberry and Capella's Cake Batter as their Birthday Cake. Before I go and buy these flavors, I figured I'd ask in here if anyone had these two flavors in their collection? Both Capella, Harvest Berry and Cake Batter?

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I'm at it again...trying to clone this juice from a B&M. For a refresher, they sell it as Captain Crunch w/ Crunchberries. I've tried countless iterations all to no avail. I watched them mix it once, and they used flavoring bottles labeled Birthday Cake and Frankenberry. I tried a Frankenberry flavoring from PerfectVapes, but that was definitely not it. :( So in talking to one of the workers, all he would tell me was that they don't deal with, never heard of Perfect Vapes, and that most of their flavorings are Capella's that they buy in bulk. I said, "well you must rename them then huh?" He got a little smirk and his face and said, "I can't confirm or deny those allegations." So I came home and did a little searching. I found this Berry Cake recipe. I'm taking a shot in the dark here...but I'm thinking possibly they use Capella's Harvest Berry as their Frankenberry and Capella's Cake Batter as their Birthday Cake. Before I go and buy these flavors, I figured I'd ask in here if anyone had these two flavors in their collection? Both Capella, Harvest Berry and Cake Batter?
I have the cake batter... But not harvest berry

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the cake batter... But not harvest berry

Thanks Momabear, but don't sweat it. I was going to ask if someone had both flavors to send me a bottle that had 1ml of each in it. Instead I just went ahead and ordered a 13ml of each from BCV. It was only like $10 and some change. I'm hoping this is it. I've collected a bunch of flavors trying to figure this out. I've found ones that are good or okay, but it's like I'm addicted to this specific flavor. It's pretty unique. I can only describe it as being able to taste sweet berry on the inhale, and cake on the exhale, leaving a combo of the two in your mouth after. It's delicious. If I do clone it, I'll be sure to let everyone know. Thanks for your all's help.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Momabear, but don't sweat it. I was going to ask if someone had both flavors to send me a bottle that had 1ml of each in it. Instead I just went ahead and ordered a 13ml of each from BCV. It was only like $10 and some change. I'm hoping this is it. I've collected a bunch of flavors trying to figure this out. I've found ones that are good or okay, but it's like I'm addicted to this specific flavor. It's pretty unique. I can only describe it as being able to taste sweet berry on the inhale, and cake on the exhale, leaving a combo of the two in your mouth after. It's delicious. If I do clone it, I'll be sure to let everyone know. Thanks for your all's help.
Yeah cheapest from wl was 5.30 and that was only like 7.5 ml. Let me know how it works out....

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw Wizard had 30ml of Cap's flavors now for $5.45 each. You might have been looking at that?
No I was looking to send just a small Amt so 2@ 1.49. The friggin shipping is ridiculous on small amts

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I was looking to send just a small Amt so 2@ 1.49. The friggin shipping is ridiculous on small amts

Oh okay, yeah I got you know...you were looking at 2-8ml plus shipping would have run $5 something. Yeah I saw that too, that's why I went ahead and ordered from BCV. That way I'm getting the original Cap's bottles and I know they are good. I've only had good experiences with WL too, I just prefer BCV when ordering Cap's flavors. I sure as hell hope this is it finally...though I realize it may not be. If it is, I'll be saving some money for sure. I vape this juice everyday, sometimes all day! :) $12.99 per 30ml in blue glass bottles isn't too bad, but it'll be hell of a lot cheaper if I can mix it up myself.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who do you get your nic from? I got my first from ecx and I have a harshness with mine I can't place/ not throat hit. Imma make just pg/vg/nic and see if I still get it. I don't want enough for an apocalypse so just small bottles is fine for now. I mix 6 mg so it lasts good.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That sounds very tasty. If you perfect it let me know. I had no idea what the playground was, until now. I was thinking, no mamma I don't usually creep around playgrounds. Dunce cap to me again. Dang it.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sounds very tasty. If you perfect it let me know. I had no idea what the playground was, until now. I was thinking, no mamma I don't usually creep around playgrounds. Dunce cap to me again. Dang it.
go sit in the corner for recess young lady...I think everyone missed that reference anyway lol...

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, good news... I still have my job! lol... I'm staying a bit later to make up for it and keep my 40 hours for the week... that's the last thing I need is to lose money because I slept in lol

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who do you get your nic from? I got my first from ecx and I have a harshness with mine I can't place/ not throat hit. Imma make just pg/vg/nic and see if I still get it. I don't want enough for an apocalypse so just small bottles is fine for now. I mix 6 mg so it lasts good.

I got my NIC from NudeNicotine. I think my next order might be Vaporstek Nicotine though, as I've seen most DIY'ers are using that these days. They say the flavors pop more with Vaporstek than any other brand. Most reputable B&M's use NicSelect nicotine, but I don't think they sell small quantities at all. It's been awhile since I looked.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's actually Vaperstek and found at Vaperstek.org and also sold at BCV.
I'll have to try that. I did get a few TFA flavors and I'm wondering about them so I'm just going to make unflavored and see if the nic is my culprit.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my NIC from NudeNicotine. I think my next order might be Vaporstek Nicotine though, as I've seen most DIY'ers are using that these days. They say the flavors pop more with Vaporstek than any other brand. Most reputable B&M's use NicSelect nicotine, but I don't think they sell small quantities at all. It's been awhile since I looked.

I bought all my stuff from BCV, no issues. I bought the 120mil nic, don't forget to use to discount code :)

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought all my stuff from BCV, no issues. I bought the 120mil nic, don't forget to use to discount code :)
Discount code? Really? I just placed an order and knew of no discount code. Please do share. Although, this order was only for $5 plus $5 and change for shipping. I'll use a code in the future though if I know of one.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Discount code? Really? I just placed an order and knew of no discount code. Please do share. Although, this order was only for $5 plus $5 and change for shipping. I'll use a code in the future though if I know of one.
VU6, for 6% off "it's not much but it's something lol also Drew said he will start stocking Will's stuff by the end of the week, http://mamajsjuice.com/

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if you tell them they will give you a credit...for the discount code..every dime counts lol

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I been arguing with my daughter all day over non sense, so great day! I do not like kids even more after they grow up. I would trade 2 girls for one boy any day :)

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Kinda hectic I'm here and there taking care of a lot of RL shit so if you need me tag me I got alerts on

L

Lighty269

Been extremely busy, had to travel and now I am back.

I found no list in the box.

I removed Aqua and Zero RTA's
upload_2015-4-14_21-0-46.png

I added to the box, the following; KangerTech Unitank, 3 KangerTech 1.8 Dual Coils, 3 510 connectors for you DIY people, 3 Plume Vel's "I am told one of them is authentic,but I have no idea", Silver Bullet (M), Bag of Wizard Wicks, and a DNA 30 modified by me with magnets.
upload_2015-4-14_21-6-27.png

The tracking number is 9407803699300015367202

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am around kind of, trying to clear my plate so I can watch the late night west coast Rockies Giants game

VU Sponsors