• Total voters

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah!! It is on the road to me. I dropped my sub tank mini and broke the glass. Sucks.

T

Taver13

Been extremely busy, had to travel and now I am back.

I found no list in the box.

I removed Aqua and Zero RTA's
View attachment 18837

I added to the box, the following; KangerTech Unitank, 3 KangerTech 1.8 Dual Coils, 3 510 connectors for you DIY people, 3 Plume Vel's "I am told one of them is authentic,but I have no idea", Silver Bullet (M), Bag of Wizard Wicks, and a DNA 30 modified by me with magnets.
View attachment 18840

The tracking number is 9407803699300015367202
i read bag of wizard dicks, lol, had to do a double take to see it waid wicks

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered 2 new ones but I am hoping the local vape store has them. I will call them in the am before I drive out there.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered 2 new ones but I am hoping the local vape store has them. I will call them in the am before I drive out there.
I'd be surprised if that is something they stocked for sale. Obviously they have them in the box with new tanks, but I doubt they would sell them separate. Good idea to call before you go though.

T

Taver13

I broke one while away on vacation last week. Luckily I had packed the spare one. I should probably order a couple too just in case.
@Lighty269 did you remember to put that Subtank Nano in the box for me, or was that really an April Fool's joke? Lol. :p
of all the subtanks, nano's are the only ones i like! i got one thanks to @Cruel-Phate and my wife has two that she rotates, one for fruity vapes and one for deserts. the stock heads rebuilt with nichrome and rayon are fantastic

T

Taver13

I'd be surprised if that is something they stocked for sale. Obviously they have them in the box with new tanks, but I doubt they would sell them separate. Good idea to call before you go though.
www.spectrumtanks.com i believe they make tanks for them, they are borossilicate glass, not quartz, they take a pretty good beating, i have gotten lots of glass from them and never broke one

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
of all the subtanks, nano's are the only ones i like! i got one thanks to @Cruel-Phate and my wife has two that she rotates, one for fruity vapes and one for deserts. the stock heads rebuilt with nichrome and rayon are fantastic
That's cool. Yeah, the Nano is what I want to get for my wife, for her iStick 20, plan on running rebuilt coils at 1.2-1.5ohm. I was going to order one a couple weeks ago, but Lighty said he was going to put one in the box for me so I never ordered it. I'll have to try to find one either from someone on here or from a vendor if not...wifey has been waiting on it. I guess she grew out of her Aerotank2 since trying my Subtank. I should have known better than to let her try it. Haha. I think she is just jealous my clouds are bigger than hers. :D

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
www.spectrumtanks.com i believe they make tanks for them, they are borossilicate glass, not quartz, they take a pretty good beating, i have gotten lots of glass from them and never broke one
Interesting...says they are Pyrex...I thought Pyrex was tempered glass, no? Not that it matters...I like the idea of having a Pyrex tank for my Subtank. I think I'm going to order one...it's $15 with shipping. Not too bad. Although...now I'm thinking maybe just get another Subtank Mini...prob could find one for about $30, then I have 2 tanks, 2 coils, an RBA set, extra gaskets, and another skeleton. Hmm...I'm going to have to sleep on this one before pulling the trigger.

T

Taver13

Interesting...says they are Pyrex...I thought Pyrex was tempered glass, no? Not that it matters...I like the idea of having a Pyrex tank for my Subtank. I think I'm going to order one...it's $15 with shipping. Not too bad. Although...now I'm thinking maybe just get another Subtank Mini...prob could find one for about $30, then I have 2 tanks, 2 coils, an RBA set, extra gaskets, and another skeleton. Hmm...I'm going to have to sleep on this one before pulling the trigger.
all the puuuurty colors.....

L

Lighty269

I broke one while away on vacation last week. Luckily I had packed the spare one. I should probably order a couple too just in case.
@Lighty269 did you remember to put that Subtank Nano in the box for me, or was that really an April Fool's joke? Lol. :p

No I did not, the wife took it. But if you send me in PM your addy I will send the Delta II with new RBA kit.

L

Lighty269

That's cool. Yeah, the Nano is what I want to get for my wife, for her iStick 20, plan on running rebuilt coils at 1.2-1.5ohm. I was going to order one a couple weeks ago, but Lighty said he was going to put one in the box for me so I never ordered it. I'll have to try to find one either from someone on here or from a vendor if not...wifey has been waiting on it. I guess she grew out of her Aerotank2 since trying my Subtank. I should have known better than to let her try it. Haha. I think she is just jealous my clouds are bigger than hers. :D

Now I feel real but that my wife snagged it.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
all the puuuurty colors.....
That's true...there are puuuurty colors...
No I did not, the wife took it. But if you send me in PM your addy I will send the Delta II with new RBA kit.
Me thinks the Subtank Nano is a woman's favorite from the sounds of it. :D No biggie. I don't know much about the Delta II, I'd have to read a little and see if it's something I would use or not. I do appreciate the offer though. Did you not like it? Why not? Bad airflow, flavor, both, or something else?

L

Lighty269

That's true...there are puuuurty colors...

Me thinks the Subtank Nano is a woman's favorite from the sounds of it. :D No biggie. I don't know much about the Delta II, I'd have to read a little and see if it's something I would use or not. I do appreciate the offer though. Did you not like it? Why not? Bad airflow, flavor, both, or something else?

Ran a tank in it and just did not want to mess with it. I won it and then I bought the RBA kit for it to put in the box, but I got in a rush because of travel and forgot to add it.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ran a tank in it and just did not want to mess with it. I won it and then I bought the RBA kit for it to put in the box, but I got in a rush because of travel and forgot to add it.
Watching review on it now. Maybe I'd like the Delta II and can give my wife my Subtank Mini. Mini doesn't exactly fit on the iStick 20, but it's a minimal overhang. Hmm..

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll put some old coils in the box with a note for you since the box goes from me to you. I'll also include a few $ for the shipping back. Cool...sounds like a plan Stan...er Rob. Haha.

T

Taver13

well guys, im creating a youtube channel and google plus ect... i was contacted by a vaping company over in china to become a reviewer for them. worked out the specifics with them and should be receiving the first product to review soon! once everything is up and running im going to need you guys's help and support to get me out there!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well guys, im creating a youtube channel and google plus ect... i was contacted by a vaping company over in china to become a reviewer for them. worked out the specifics with them and should be receiving the first product to review soon! once everything is up and running im going to need you guys's help and support to get me out there!
That's awesome dude!! Congrats!! I'll help you by watching and talking about it for sure.
whatevers clever trevor, i mean rick
Nice...great comeback!!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The review I'm watching is still playing, and I'm still listening. If you're sure you don't want it, I'd definitely be interested in trying it. If I decide I don't like it, I can either send it back to you or PIF to someone else. I'm going to send you a PM.

T

Taver13

cool, the first product they are sending me to review is the lemo2! damn, never shoulda preordered one, oh well, guess ill have two! ill have to make a contest for one

D

Donald Bickers

thats what the fuck i said, what the hell did they actually do with the update
they updated the AU thread,,,,as in closed it,this and that were my main two threads,,,,i know that's not what you meant Tav,,,,but just my 2 cents

D

Donald Bickers

cool, the first product they are sending me to review is the lemo2! damn, never shoulda preordered one, oh well, guess ill have two! ill have to make a contest for one
or just send it to me:eek:

D

Donald Bickers

I went to dollar general today,,,,i was thinking I would get some padded envelopes for mailing juices,gotta be cheaper than the post office,ya know,,,,,,,Ha,,,,,they wanted a buck and a half for one,,,,,fuckers

T

Taver13

I went to dollar general today,,,,i was thinking I would get some padded envelopes for mailing juices,gotta be cheaper than the post office,ya know,,,,,,,Ha,,,,,they wanted a buck and a half for one,,,,,fuckers
i get my non priority padded envelopes from the dollar tree

and on that note, i will catch you guys in the am

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i always wanted to become a reviewer :( guess supporting you is the next best thing lol

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well it was a discount which is over but it was from angelcigs and they have them for 13.30 currently
34eee41f674d21b0c0eafb675f3151ab.jpg

Thank you so much.

The code is: vapingcheap-5%

T

Taver13

I like cats but have horrible allergies to them. :( No cats for me and my family. Although, if someone wanted to give me a baby tiger I think I'd deal with the allergies. :) they're too cute. Haha.
trying to convince the wife to let me get a highland lynx hybrid they are awesome. if i can handle a wolf hybrid im sure i can handle that

VU Sponsors