• Total voters

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning all! It's another beautiful day in Texas :)

Yup. Did you get some wood for Taver?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Sorry I'm just catching up on the thread. I know @Donald Bickers caught this one lol

@MOMABEAR if you PM me your address I'll be sending you some bottles tomorrow or Monday!

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a small curio cabinet on my wall with three shelves to keep my small bottles that I use regularly in,,,,i refill the small bottles from my bulk bottles kept in the fridge,,,in alphabetical order also
VIUwmIz.jpg

Very nice Don, now here's my system...."there's like fifty bottles in there heh I have no more shelf space to put them anywhere :( I am screwed

photo (11).JPG

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A cabinet would be a good idea. I have seen some cheap ones on craigslist. Even a medicine cabinet would work. I was depressed yesterday and did some shopping therapy so don't have extra money for awhile. Stickley furniture is made near where I live. They had a flood sale 80% off warehouse sale. I could never afford it normally but with the discount I bought a dining room set.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok, has anyone in here actually used temp control?
My new box supports it but I don't have any nickel wire to try it out yet. Gonna have to throw some on my next order just so i can try it out. But supposedly it prevents dry hits.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A cabinet would be a good idea. I have seen some cheap ones on craigslist. Even a medicine cabinet would work. I was depressed yesterday and did some shopping therapy so don't have extra money for awhile. Stickley furniture is made near where I live. They had a flood sale 80% off warehouse sale. I could never afford it normally but with the discount I bought a dining room set.

Good idea. No what would work good, some type of caddy you can walk around with that hold them upright, I have baby in house so I keep my stuff in a storage room and pull everything out at night to mess around with

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good idea. No what would work good, some type of caddy you can walk around with that hold them upright, I have baby in house so I keep my stuff in a storage room and pull everything out at night to mess around with
You could even go to Walmart and get a plastic tote (like shobox size). That way everything could be standing upright.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's good idea, think I will see what they have, maybe a toter that you put cleaning supplies in. I keep my house very clean but stuff like this I am just a messy guy, makes no sense
There is so many ways to do that. Shoe boxes or small plastic storage containers. Even the dollar store ones with lids, or the ones with clip down lock lids... Measure your tallest bottle for each company... Have a box for each company... TFA, cap, etc and label them( they don't even need to be the same size) inside the box, stand them all up and use a towel, washcloth or whatever you need to fill the area that doesn't have bottles so they don't move/fall over. You could alphabetize within the box. You can organize the flavor boxes in a larger box/container. I understand the need to keep it up and out of the way. This is just one way but it will get you thinking lol...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's good idea, think I will see what they have, maybe a toter that you put cleaning supplies in. I keep my house very clean but stuff like this I am just a messy guy, makes no sense
Ultimately look for a used mini fridge to put all your boxes and nic in and put a padlock on it. Problem solved. You can find them on Craigslist often... Or even a wine cooler fridge with some mods. We are all taking little steps...

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is so many ways to do that. Shoe boxes or small plastic storage containers. Even the dollar store ones with lids, or the ones with clip down lock lids... Measure your tallest bottle for each company... Have a box for each company... TFA, cap, etc and label them( they don't even need to be the same size) inside the box, stand them all up and use a towel, washcloth or whatever you need to fill the area that doesn't have bottles so they don't move/fall over. You could alphabetize within the box. You can organize the flavor boxes in a larger box/container. I understand the need to keep it up and out of the way. This is just one way but it will get you thinking lol...

Yeah, it got me thinking alright.....50 Caliber Ammo Storage Can zombie special edition with removable trays :D:D

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now you'll be looking at everything going...how can I use that to organize my vape stuff...wonder if I can use this for my vape stuff...lmbo

Last week I found a glass cabinet kind of like Don's and my wife took it from me for her crap,so yeah, just can't win here lol
I do have a nice wine fridge for my beer and things I need to keep cold so there's that but my wife is going to start working from home next week so there goes my desk and fridge :(

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last week I found a glass cabinet kind of like Don's and my wife took it from me for her crap,so yeah, just can't win here lol
I do have a nice wine fridge for my beer and things I need to keep cold so there's that but my wife is going to start working from home next week so there goes my desk and fridge :(
Find a really ugly dorm fridge , no one will be interested, you'll get it cheap and your wife won't steal it either lol

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Saturday :) I am bored, what juice you working on Moma? Think I will make something, no idea what, maybe a strawberry something or raspberry

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone, just letting you all know that I'm alive and fine and well. I'm out with my wife running all over God's creation. That's why I haven't posted or replied. I hate typing on my phone. I'll be home this afternoon and will try to catch up on everything.

T

Taver13

Hey everyone, just letting you all know that I'm alive and fine and well. I'm out with my wife running all over God's creation. That's why I haven't posted or replied. I hate typing on my phone. I'll be home this afternoon and will try to catch up on everything.
awesome good to hear man!

@Pauly Walnuts i switched to 60vg40pg in my lemo and its just fucking right for flavor and wicking

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Now you'll be looking at everything going...how can I use that to organize my vape stuff...wonder if I can use this for my vape stuff...lmbo

You know your a Vaper when you see someone type "OMG" and you see zero nic instead of "oh my god"

Sent from my LabRatory

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay so I'm done my appointments for the day and back from running all over the damn place with my wife. I've read over all of the posts from this morning, but not really in the mood to go back and do the LIKE thingy...so just assume I like em all please. Haha
Probably won't be around much tonight either, as my parents are coming by to pickup the kids and take them to their house until Sunday. :) I think my wife and I are going to go out to dinner and over a friends' house for a little bit. If anyone needs me, shoot me a PM, that's the only notifications I get on my phone these days.

@Vaperjim the Atlantis 5ml Tank Upgrade came in today safe and sound. I've already switched it over for my wife. Now I should only have to fill it for her twice a day hopefully. Thanks very much again...that was extremely kind and generous of you to order and pay for that for me. Good karma headed your way!! ;)

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Okay so I'm done my appointments for the day and back from running all over the damn place with my wife. I've read over all of the posts from this morning, but not really in the mood to go back and do the LIKE thingy...so just assume I like em all please. Haha
Probably won't be around much tonight either, as my parents are coming by to pickup the kids and take them to their house until Sunday. :) I think my wife and I are going to go out to dinner and over a friends' house for a little bit. If anyone needs me, shoot me a PM, that's the only notifications I get on my phone these days.

@Vaperjim the Atlantis 5ml Tank Upgrade came in today safe and sound. I've already switched it over for my wife. Now I should only have to fill it for her twice a day hopefully. Thanks very much again...that was extremely kind and generous of you to order and pay for that for me. Good karma headed your way!! ;)
Hopefully with the Atlantis 2.0 out now they will make a hallow a sleeve for it that will fit the 5ml extension too

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

IMG_0134.JPG IMG_0135.JPG IMG_0136.JPG
ok so this is how i first built and wicked it, its a 7 wrap double twisted 30 gauge at 1 ohm. let me start by saying that if i said this was absolutly the biggest pain in the ass to build i have ever experienced, it would be an understatement. that being said, my first shot at it here was a complete failure. once assembled the wicks are covering the tiny airholes, unvapable. IMG_0138.JPG
this is what i ended up doing to get the airholes free, shooting directly on the side of the coil, wick just barely touching the deck and juice channels IMG_0139.JPG
this is it all together, fill hole on the top of the insert. it holds about a full eye dropper of juice IMG_0131.JPG
this i just threw in there cause i am absolutly loving this setup

im running this thing at 22 watts. let me tell you, it was most definatly worth the time, cursing and aggrivation of building it. this is hands down the best flavor i have had out of any rda, veritas, vertex, magma and marquis have nothing on this thing. your not doing any lung inhales with this though, all mouth to lung. all you flavor junkies, @Donald Bickers @Vaperjim @anendeloflorien do yourself a favor and get one. oh yeah, your not getting any wire bigger than 28 in it

Attachments

• IMG_0133.JPG
    IMG_0133.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0137.JPG
    IMG_0137.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0132.JPG
    IMG_0132.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 5

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 19838 View attachment 19839 View attachment 19841
ok so this is how i first built and wicked it, its a 7 wrap double twisted 30 gauge at 1 ohm. let me start by saying that if i said this was absolutly the biggest pain in the ass to build i have ever experienced, it would be an understatement. that being said, my first shot at it here was a complete failure. once assembled the wicks are covering the tiny airholes, unvapable. View attachment 19842
this is what i ended up doing to get the airholes free, shooting directly on the side of the coil, wick just barely touching the deck and juice channels View attachment 19844
this is it all together, fill hole on the top of the insert. it holds about a full eye dropper of juice View attachment 19845
this i just threw in there cause i am absolutly loving this setup

im running this thing at 22 watts. let me tell you, it was most definatly worth the time, cursing and aggrivation of building it. this is hands down the best flavor i have had out of any rda, veritas, vertex, magma and marquis have nothing on this thing. your not doing any lung inhales with this though, all mouth to lung. all you flavor junkies, @Donald Bickers @Vaperjim @anendeloflorien do yourself a favor and get one. oh yeah, your not getting any wire bigger than 28 in it
As long as it's got the "Taver seal of approval" I'll order one. But I'm thinking if you had a hard time with the build, what am I gonna have. At 8 bucks though, there's really nothing to lose. Thanks for the heads-up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

As long as it's got the "Taver seal of approval" I'll order one. But I'm thinking if you had a hard time with the build, what am I gonna have. At 8 bucks though, there's really nothing to lose. Thanks for the heads-up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah the price is why i gave it a shot, well worth it. im sure after a couple builds it will get easier

VU Sponsors