Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

Some people love the twisted coils, it all depends how you vape. I like a warm vape and it seems to me that the twisted builds produce the best flavor for cooler vapor, if that makes sense
makes perfectly good sense to me

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was wondering if filing a bit from the bottom of the 'chamber tube', right where the juice channels are, would help. It just takes some tinkering to figure out I guess

T

Taver13

I was wondering if filing a bit from the bottom of the 'chamber tube', right where the juice channels are, would help. It just takes some tinkering to figure out I guess
after i let it sit and absorb, i drip a couple drops down the drip tip to really juice it up so its nice and wet, that way its not drying out on the first few pulls and pulling up juice to replace it, if that make sense?

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that does make sense. Ill try that and keep playing with it, Im sure Ill find the happy spot.
Today will be my lemo's first trip to work, hopefully it likes living in a stinky pocket.
On that note, gotta go get ready.
Thanks for the ideas man.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am just goof around today. I need to inventory my flavors into excel or something, it's becoming a big mess, I am finding I can't find nothing, I am not organized when it comes to stuff like that

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am just goof around today. I need to inventory my flavors into excel or something, it's becoming a big mess, I am finding I can't find nothing, I am not organized when it comes to stuff like that
Me either. When you find something that works let me know.

D

Donald Bickers

I put all my different vendors in a to z order,and then each flavor in a to z order by vendor also,,,,super easy for me to find my flavors

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I need more counter space to do that. I tried to put them in a cupboard and couldn't see the ones in that back. If I had a spreadsheet at least I would know whether the flavor was even there. I'll have to do a combination of both I think.

D

Donald Bickers

I need more counter space to do that. I tried to put them in a cupboard and couldn't see the ones in that back. If I had a spreadsheet at least I would know whether the flavor was even there. I'll have to do a combination of both I think.
I have a small curio cabinet on my wall with three shelves to keep my small bottles that I use regularly in,,,,i refill the small bottles from my bulk bottles kept in the fridge,,,in alphabetical order also
VIUwmIz.jpg

VU Sponsors