Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Uncle Junk's John Wayne, I will be sending you a bottle.
Reading the description, you may want to try @Taver13 RY4...sounds kind of similar to a RY4.
This tobacco flavored vape is one of the smoothest tobacco flavors out there! Saddle up and vape this.

Flavor Profile: Tobacco, Cream, Honey/Caramel

30/70 PG/VG Ratio.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thats similar but not an ry 4, i wouldnt even use it, i would start with a straight tobacco base and work from there, though the descriptions never reveal all the flavors
Might be a tobacco with a little dulce and AP or some shit. Who knows. I'm not really good at cloning a juice at all. I usually end up with something I like better than what I'm trying to clone...but it doesn't necessarily taste anything like what I set out to clone.

T

Taver13

Might be a tobacco with a little dulce and AP or some shit. Who knows. I'm not really good at cloning a juice at all. I usually end up with something I like better than what I'm trying to clone...but it doesn't necessarily taste anything like what I set out to clone.
thats what happens with me quite often lighty, since you like tobaccos, you may like some of my NETs ill send ya some when the batch is ready. @RZAwora i believe you said you wanted to try some as well? if so, ill hold on sending the banana cream, and send you sme with that

D

Donald Bickers

heres the tree that came down today
42oAJmT.jpg

UH59iHV.jpg

Jrk0YrI.jpg

big fucking thud when she fell

D

Donald Bickers

had a car drive around the cones and right next to us,,, while we had a truck tied to the top of it pulling while we cut it,,,some people just have no common sense

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Lighty269 almost forgot to tell you...but I got the box and RBA attachment today. I'll post you when I get the other package as well. Looking forward to trying that Delta II ever since I watched those reviews. Wondering if I'm going to like it more then my Subtank. If not, I'll be sending it to @Geauxst
thats what happens with me quite often lighty, since you like tobaccos, you may like some of my NETs ill send ya some when the batch is ready. @RZAwora i believe you said you wanted to try some as well? if so, ill hold on sending the banana cream, and send you sme with that
Yeah, I'd be up for trying the RY4...like I said before, I'm not a fan of baccos anymore...but after hearing other peoples' reviews on it, I'd be down to give it a shot. Send em together...I'm not in any rush.

VU Sponsors