• Total voters

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i only need a couple of 15's, as usual, i will send you some juice back!

Haha I'll send some your way soon man! I definitely would not say no to some more of that RY4! I'm so pissed I left the bottle in my vape case in the car last night and my wife took it to work with her today! I was nursing that tank this morning trying to make it last lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just rebuilt my subtank RBA deck - decided to go for something cooler so I did a 2.5mm 10 wrap 28g coil wicked with rayon. Works great on the istick 50 but I was getting a really gnarly taste from it at first, like an almost acidic after taste. So I swapped out the rayon for some JOC and all I taste now is my juice.... I'm starting to think the rayon is best (for me anyways) in really hot low ohm builds.

T

Taver13

Haha I'll send some your way soon man! I definitely would not say no to some more of that RY4! I'm so pissed I left the bottle in my vape case in the car last night and my wife took it to work with her today! I was nursing that tank this morning trying to make it last lol
you got it my man, actually making an order today for more ingredients i need for it, i make a shitload of it

T

Taver13

Just rebuilt my subtank RBA deck - decided to go for something cooler so I did a 2.5mm 10 wrap 28g coil wicked with rayon. Works great on the istick 50 but I was getting a really gnarly taste from it at first, like an almost acidic after taste. So I swapped out the rayon for some JOC and all I taste now is my juice.... I'm starting to think the rayon is best (for me anyways) in really hot low ohm builds.
makes sense shit wicks quick as fuck

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have been getting a funky taste from rayon, I am now back to OC.
I almost forgot rayon has a very purr taste to it so when wicking make sure you just washed your hands or you get a funky taste from the oil on your fingers which is why I normally wick and burn some juice a bit before I take my first hit also keep it in a good clean container that doesn't have a transferring taste like Tupperware isn't a good choice cause the cheaper ones make the rayon have a plastic like taste for a while

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd be interested in the clone probably cause there's not much difference in the authentic vs the angelcigs clone hell its already made by tobeco so I'd say save some money and get the 10$ that way your not out much if its not your style

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

Its interesting and different just remember with it less is more

Sent from my LabRatory
im gonna have to hit up angel cigs, i got two rda's on the way from them, the kloud, thats the one with the flaver thing you put in the chamber to reduce it, and the samurai bonsai, wide bore with the air restrictor/splash guard thingie

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
this dragon thing is growing on me, im running dual 22 gauge nichrome, ten wrap at .2, 85 watts and its cool as hell, i would be burning myself with my clt like that
That's why I love this turbo its a dual parallel 26g @ .2 doesn't matter what I run it at it stays cool when it hits your mouth... The body gets warm from time to time with chain pulls but any other Atty would be glowing and sizzling

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

That's why I love this turbo its a dual parallel 26g @ .2 doesn't matter what I run it at it stays cool when it hits your mouth... The body gets warm from time to time with chain pulls but any other Atty would be glowing and sizzling

Sent from my LabRatory
you might have sold me, but im not gonna pay shipping for one rda, so i may have to see if anything else there tickles my fancy. this chocolate strawberry milk is another one im gonna send ya, got a few for you to try

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
you might have sold me, but im not gonna pay shipping for one rda, so i may have to see if anything else there tickles my fancy. this chocolate strawberry milk is another one im gonna send ya, got a few for you to try
Cool you.might wanna check their clearance section they had a lot of deals last night around 11pm

Sent from my LabRatory

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mornin fuckers

dude, i came up with the sick ass cherry cola redhot thingie, im sediung it your way today

I'm looking forward to it. The stuff I get from Yeti is good, but it's missing the cola. I got liquid vapemail today. Umm, I hadn't realized how much I'd ordered from Perfumer's Apprentice, but Cherry Cola and several bottles of Cinnamon Red Hot and Cinnamon Red Hot concentrate are included. I dig the 4oz option at PA. Also got 720ml of juice from Yeti ... I got in on the buy 1 get 2 deal, so life is good. I expect my lifetime supply of Walnut will get here before too long.

@Donald Bickers THEY DONT HAVE WALNUT AGAIN!!!!!!!! i think alot of people we told about it bought them out

I guess I can let loose of some when it gets here. @Donald Bickers said order 10 at a time, so ... I did.

As much as I hate USPS, I hate more the places that only use UPS or FedEx for shipping because it costs so damn much. Makes me wonder how companies like Fasttech can offer free shipping on just about everything...even some of the stuff that costs a dollar or two...like how do they cover shipping costs and still make money?

I'm so frustrated with USPS that, if available, I always pay for the non USPS option.

T

Taver13

so me and the kid fell asleep on the couch for a bit, when i woke up, killer damn heartburn, like moonshine kinda heartburn

T

Taver13

Going back through threads to find where to buy.

@Taver13 Any chance you have a recipe for Uncle Junks John Wayne? That is first on my list for me, the wife likes Strawberry Banana & Strawberry Lemonade.
thats funny cause those were the first two my wife wanted, and all she vaped in the begining til i expanded her horizons/ i make a good strawberry orange banana, i have the mix for that

VU Sponsors