Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

What brand did you mix that with Rob? I've been wanting to try some and I've gotta do a flavor order soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
tfa, i think with fruit circles or crunchberries by tfa you would have a fabulous breakfast cereal, im ordering berry crunch just to try that

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
tfa, i think with fruit circles or crunchberries by tfa you would have a fabulous breakfast cereal, im ordering berry crunch just to try that
What flavor did you send him? Is it a cereal? I would love the recipe if it is. This is the first day I haven't checked this thread in forever. Long emotional stressful day. I will be having surgery soon. Its more involved than I thought. Still waiting to find out the date.

T

Taver13

What flavor did you send him? Is it a cereal? I would love the recipe if it is. This is the first day I haven't checked this thread in forever. Long emotional stressful day. I will be having surgery soon. Its more involved than I thought. Still waiting to find out the date.
how bad/and or good is the prognosis?

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those of you interested in mixing by weight, check out this video, if my link works

If the link doesn't work, just search for "DIY eliquid mixing by weight Part 2" on YouTube. It describes things pretty well and you'll see how damn easy it is.

I actually watched that video this morning in another thread.....I think I am going to try it but hold off a month or so

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I actually watched that video this morning in another thread.....I think I am going to try it but hold off a month or so
Yeah, I didn't see any scales in those DIY supplies you got, and I thought "What the hell, man?" LOL

D

Donald Bickers

I got mine in my last order
ubAzBIP.jpg

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's not life threatening or anything. It's just that on top of the surgery I have a bad pancreas, so that complicates a lot of things. They think I will be in the hospital 4-5 days but if the pancreas flares up that can easily turn into a month :(

T

Taver13

It's not life threatening or anything. It's just that on top of the surgery I have a bad pancreas, so that complicates a lot of things. They think I will be in the hospital 4-5 days but if the pancreas flares up that can easily turn into a month :(
i hope all goes well, we dont need you out of commission for a month thats for sure

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well I just made my first bottle of real ejuice my uncle got impatient and said to make him something anything so he gave me his pallet he was looking for and I got home tested each one found a good blend around 10% so I made

Test Batch 4 T1B
9mg
50/50
10% Bavarian cream
10% butterscotch
.7% menthol

.... Gotta say its interesting its a butterscotch cream combo with a minty light effect on exhale

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

Well I just made my first bottle of real ejuice my uncle got impatient and said to make him something anything so he gave me his pallet he was looking for and I got home tested each one found a good blend around 10% so I made

Test Batch 4 T1B
9mg
50/50
10% Bavarian cream
10% butterscotch
.7% menthol

.... Gotta say its interesting its a butterscotch cream combo with a minty light effect on exhale

Sent from my LabRatory
when something is good standalone, your gonna want to drop the percentages when mixed, too much flavor and it either ends up dulling or just tastes like balls

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I did some serious experimentation using twisted, flattened kanthal and nichrome in a single coil format, on a mech.
I twisted and flattened 20ga, 26ga nichrome and 22, 24, and 28ga kanthal.
All coils were tested on a dark horse base, were 3mm, and I used 4 wraps.
The 20ga twisted flattened nichrome came in at .13ohms and was a chuckin for a single coil. Flavor, meh.
The 22ga kanthal was a bit better, and came in at .18ohms. Same chuckin clouds, same shitty flavor.
The 24ga kanthal was a bit higher than I expected at .28ohms. It did not draw enough power per its thickness to produce a good vape. Probably better with three wraps, but didnt get to try it.
The 26ga nichrome came out at a really high .54ohms and didnt produce crap for vapor or flavor on the mech.
The 28ga was .64ohms and was equally unimpressive.

Sooooo which one was the winner? I stacked two pieces of the 26ga twisted, flattened nichrome and it ended up at .24ohms and it kicked everything elses ass. Thats what I did today.001.JPG

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
when something is good standalone, your gonna want to drop the percentages when mixed, too much flavor and it either ends up dulling or just tastes like balls
Well I can barely taste the flavors IMO its muted but I figured it would come out more when it steeped but its not bad as is who knows

Sent from my LabRatory

D

Donald Bickers

Well I can barely taste the flavors IMO its muted but I figured it would come out more when it steeped but its not bad as is who knows

Sent from my LabRatory
I was just wondering how tav knew what balls taste like:eek:

T

Taver13

So I did some serious experimentation using twisted, flattened kanthal and nichrome in a single coil format, on a mech.
I twisted and flattened 20ga, 26ga nichrome and 22, 24, and 28ga kanthal.
All coils were tested on a dark horse base, were 3mm, and I used 4 wraps.
The 20ga twisted flattened nichrome came in at .13ohms and was a chuckin for a single coil. Flavor, meh.
The 22ga kanthal was a bit better, and came in at .18ohms. Same chuckin clouds, same shitty flavor.
The 24ga kanthal was a bit higher than I expected at .28ohms. It did not draw enough power per its thickness to produce a good vape. Probably better with three wraps, but didnt get to try it.
The 26ga nichrome came out at a really high .54ohms and didnt produce crap for vapor or flavor on the mech.
The 28ga was .64ohms and was equally unimpressive.

Sooooo which one was the winner? I stacked two pieces of the 26ga twisted, flattened nichrome and it ended up at .24ohms and it kicked everything elses ass. Thats what I did today.View attachment 19807
sweet, now thats what i like to see, i have a coil i put together, but need to wait til an rda i ordered comes in. i piffed my dogev2, and that had the giant holes in the posts, my little boy posts are too small for this one

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sweet, now thats what i like to see, i have a coil i put together, but need to wait til an rda i ordered comes in. i piffed my dogev2, and that had the giant holes in the posts, my little boy posts are too small for this one
Twisted, flattened, stacked 26ga nichrome is probably the best thing ive ever used for a single coil. I highly recommend it.

VU Sponsors