Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Haha yeah I know I was messing with him... to get a .02 you'd have to have like a half wrap lol
f2f740e56d25e71f72374bcd0118212a.jpg
negative wraps lol

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I had an iphone, went to android and missed the iphone so I went back
Well you sir just fail cause all you have to do is load the iPhone theme with go launcher TADA an iPhone with no restrictions

Your argument is mute

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well you sir just fail cause all you have to do is load the iPhone theme with go launcher TADA an iPhone with no restrictions

Your argument is mute

Sent from my LabRatory
There are some valid arguments but 99% of people that went back did so under reasons that can be fixed.... Mich like a smoker trying a off brand cigalike from a kiosk in the mall saying its disgusting and vaping is stupid and going back to smoking cause it taste better

Sent from my LabRatory

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most don't once they realize what android provides vs iPhone but you just can't convince some

Sent from my LabRatory

Hey Lab boy ... I don't recall signing a release - you better be sharing the profits. Seriously, just took another look at the app store. Lots of apps to help you spend money, but I still haven't found one that seems useful.

I still stand by my iphone decision, but I admit that it is largely based on my investment in learning how to work the thing. Want me to show my stupidity - hand me an android device and ask me to turn it on.

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cool I may have to try one,gotta wait for some cash flow

Not really Donald (in my best mom voice) ... I already have your address. So, if you want it, I'm going to PIF it. Since I'm an ass, I'm gonna send @Taver13 the short shit kit. If he's burning through juice half as fast as I'm burning it with the V2 - he'll love me for the gift of reduced juice capacity.

I'm just V2 committed now. I already sent Eciggity a note requesting they let me know as soon as they are ready to send me a pair of black V2s (thinking Ti builds for the Evic VTs so matchy matchy will matter). Did I mention I like the V2?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey Lab boy ... I don't recall signing a release - you better be sharing the profits. Seriously, just took another look at the app store. Lots of apps to help you spend money, but I still haven't found one that seems useful.

I still stand by my iphone decision, but I admit that it is largely based on my investment in learning how to work the thing. Want me to show my stupidity - hand me an android device and ask me to turn it on.
The key is get an android put it on easy mode or just load up iPhone theme till you fill like learning some... Then when you get frustrated go back to iPhone theme

Sent from my LabRatory

D

Donald Bickers

Not really Donald (in my best mom voice) ... I already have your address. So, if you want it, I'm going to PIF it. Since I'm an ass, I'm gonna send @Taver13 the short shit kit. If he's burning through juice half as fast as I'm burning it with the V2 - he'll love me for the gift of reduced juice capacity.

I'm just V2 committed now. I already sent Eciggity a note requesting they let me know as soon as they are ready to send me a pair of black V2s (thinking Ti builds for the Evic VTs so matchy matchy will matter). Did I mention I like the V2?
I would definitely like to give it a try,,,,,im just not real wild about people paying for my habit

T

Taver13

actually, that would be awesome, i dont really burn through the juice in my billow like i do the silverplay, it doesnt have the airflow to burn like that, i definatly need to try some verts in it. that is much appreciated brotha

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The key is get an android put it on easy mode or just load up iPhone theme till you fill like learning some... Then when you get frustrated go back to iPhone theme

Sent from my LabRatory

To be fair ... I remember being the big boy on the block 'cause I had an answering machine that used cassette tapes. Then I upgraded and got a pager. Fast forward a couple years and I had a messaging pager where you talked to a human and they sent me a text transcript of the message. I'm old and until I got my first Iphone I'd only ever had one phone with a color screen. And, my iphone was my first phone with a camera - I've never looked back.

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damn, I wish this was Friday. Those 60 hour weeks are killing me. Since it ain't and Donald won't PIF me that VF, I'm breaking out my Caramel Cappucino for a comfort vape!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
k ... so ... for the why not column ... built the Hell's Gate tonight. 5 mls of juice just to saturate the wicks. Two dual coil RDAs at .31/32 ohm each hit surprisingly smoothly. I'm gonna put the RDAs away again soon, but I'm getting better at this dual coil thing and that was my purpose. This ADHD guy can still muster a smidge of concentration in a pinch.

Gotta dry out these wicks and resume Billow'g.

VU Sponsors