Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

Fuck ing working on Ford's is a pain in the dick. doing a water pump on a Ford exploder is not my idea of a good time at the asscrack of dawn

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Birthday a little early,mine is in two months
I hate when I find good deals on Craigslist... 2 weeks ago I bought a Surround Sound System for 150 bucks, speakers and all. Come to find out, she was going to get me a NEW one for my birthday worth twice that... Damn... lol

D

Donald Bickers

uh oh,,,,,shes using that mister word,,,,,,ill just be over by the corner if you need me

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
uh oh,,,,,shes using that mister word,,,,,,ill just be over by the corner if you need me
images.jpg

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Afternoon all. I had to go into the doctors today and my mom drove me (can't drive because am on pain meds), anyways some jerk in the parking lot smashed into her. So when the policewoman got there the guy said she backed into him. JERK. Luckily the damage wasn't consistent with that happening the way he said. The police couldn't give any tickets because it is her word against his. I feel bad. She drives a 2003 Cadillac Deville with like 20,000 miles I bought her really cheap. An old lady died and her son wanted cash quickly...anyways I digress.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Afternoon all. I had to go into the doctors today and my mom drove me (can't drive because am on pain meds), anyways some jerk in the parking lot smashed into her. So when the policewoman got there the guy said she backed into him. JERK. Luckily the damage wasn't consistent with that happening the way he said. The police couldn't give any tickets because it is her word against his. I feel bad. She drives a 2003 Cadillac Deville with like 20,000 miles I bought her really cheap. An old lady died and her son wanted cash quickly...anyways I digress.
Sitting wait on Dr as we speak to see what's wrong with my leg healing slow ... She can prove the guys not telling the truth but its her word vs his... Sounds like a cop that wants to avoid the paperwork on Friday... Well there's always sueing

Sent from my LabRatory

L

Lighty269

Any cameras around

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sitting wait on Dr as we speak to see what's wrong with my leg healing slow ... She can prove the guys not telling the truth but its her word vs his... Sounds like a cop that wants to avoid the paperwork on Friday... Well there's always sueing

Sent from my LabRatory
I hope you are ok. Be careful in the parking lot!! My mother has a handicap pass and was waiting for a handicap spot. The guy said she was trying to back into a non handicap spot. Why would she?

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The guy already called his insurance company and put in a claim against my Mom. She is really upset. What a jerk!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tell her not to worry call your insurance and explain they will not have a problem figuring it out lol

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
She is on the phone with them now. Thanks.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They can tell by the damage who is telling the truth. I experienced that and the guy lied to his insurance.... Tell them you will be more than glad to contact your lawyer and make sure you get checked out medically cause that stuff can show up after you sign a release... Don't let her blow that off or settle too fast just to get the car fixed that's how those a**es do it.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They can tell by the damage who is telling the truth. I experienced that and the guy lied to his insurance.... Tell them you will be more than glad to contact your lawyer and make sure you get checked out medically cause that stuff can show up after you sign a release... Don't let her blow that off or settle too fast just to get the car fixed that's how those a**es do it.

Yeah I didn't have my seatbelt on because of my incision. She is the type of person who would never say anything is wrong even if it is. I will try and convince her to see the doctor. The insurance company assured her that they would be able to tell who was telling the truth too. I took photos at the scene.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I didn't have my seatbelt on because of my incision. She is the type of person who would never say anything is wrong even if it is. I will try and convince her to see the doctor. The insurance company assured her that they would be able to tell who was telling the truth too. I took photos at the scene.
I still believe that wreck was what caused my bruise on my spinal cord.... Tell her I didn't know either till years after the fact and they will want to know why you didn't go right away too...

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Diescum88 were you able to get the box shipped out to @Vaperjim today? If so, can you post tracking when possible?

@Heather I'm glad that nobody got hurt . Sounds like the guy is being a real deceitful asshole, lying about what really happened. Sorry that you and your Mom have to deal with that. You all have enough going on right now, you shouldn't have to deal with that too. I like Dred's idea though...a Karma Delivery Service ...haha! I could think of a few people I'd like to deliver that to!

@Lighty269just wanted to give you a heads up that I have that Smok TCT tank boxed up and ready to ship out to you tomorrow. I forgot all about it until I was in my garage this morning and seen them sitting on the shelf. Sorry!

@dred have you heard anything about the status of those Subtank Mini Bellcaps yet?

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Diescum88 were you able to get the box shipped out to @Vaperjim today? If so, can you post tracking when possible?

@Heather I'm glad that nobody got hurt . Sounds like the guy is being a real deceitful asshole, lying about what really happened. Sorry that you and your Mom have to deal with that. You all have enough going on right now, you shouldn't have to deal with that too. I like Dred's idea though...a Karma Delivery Service ...haha! I could think of a few people I'd like to deliver that to!

@Lighty269just wanted to give you a heads up that I have that Smok TCT tank boxed up and ready to ship out to you tomorrow. I forgot all about it until I was in my garage this morning and seen them sitting on the shelf. Sorry!

@dred have you heard anything about the status of those Subtank Mini Bellcaps yet?
A little EMOJInal today? Lol

L

Lighty269

Someone has to much time on there hands to add all those emicons and no problem! :rolleyes:

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A little EMOJInal today? Lol

Someone has to much time on there hands to add all those emicons and no problem! :rolleyes:
My phone does that too when I type it puts an available emoji as a box around the word I can choose to replace it with or not... But now I'm seeing that doesn't happen in Tapatalk so yeah he's bored lol

On a side note doc looked at my ankle and looks like I have superimposed staph infection so yay antibiotics and special soap to bathe with for the next week and if it gets worse come back in and they will chop it off for me I guess

Sent from my LabRatory

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What, only 1,675 posts in 2weeks. I'm back! Rehab at the Hardrock is not what it sounds like. Came home and really need rehab now. Just a few more days of detox, and I'll be ready to retox. Think they were ready to get rid of me, sent me home with goodiesImageUploadedByTapatalk1432936675.805146.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sadly no....the shithole I work for had me come in at 4am and I was sposed to be out at 230, instead they kept me on till after 330 and I missed getting to the post office by 15 minutes. Stuck working tomorrow morning but having the Brandie drop it off in the morning for me. I really do appogize guys(and girls) I'm not trying to hold the box hostage I swear

VU Sponsors