Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the box. There wasn't really much in there for me. A couple of attys and juices that smelled amazing but were higher nic levels that I was willing to go... anyways here's what was in the box
e7a20359fae4f67c12daace331aa01da.jpg

Here's what I took from the box
330b5d659a5dcb63bff6e4bd552f62e5.jpg

Here's what I added to the box
81142746b1b3cc4432820e99e0d750ce.jpg

And here's the box packed up and ready to be shipped (with my letter opener blocking addresses ) to @PaulyWalnuts first thing tomorrow!
d81d451ede322de192ff01b358640e9a.jpg

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how u likeing the goblin?

Now that I screwed with it a while I really like it, "it's has awesome flavor once you wick it correct :( it really chucks some thick clouds. I did a 1.0 - 28g and its at 26w, sucked building trying to figure out how to get in close to cut it lol I just yanked them high in the air :). Defiantly like the air aspect

T

Taver13

Now that I screwed with it a while I really like it, "it's has awesome flavor once you wick it correct :( it really chucks some thick clouds. I did a 1.0 - 28g and its at 26w, sucked building trying to figure out how to get in close to cut it lol I just yanked them high in the air :). Defiantly like the air aspect
i forgot to tell you that, also you have to make small coils like a 5/64th its definatly got a learning curve, i have mine soaking in simple green right now to clean it since i used red hot cinnamon in it last and im going to put a twisted build in it twisting 32 gauge so it will fit

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i forgot to tell you that, also you have to make small coils like a 5/64th its definatly got a learning curve, i have mine soaking in simple green right now to clean it since i used red hot cinnamon in it last and im going to put a twisted build in it twisting 32 gauge so it will fit

holy crap, yeah, had to build 3 times and wick 3 times before I had it right, and yes, first time I made them to big and damn chimney would not go on :) then second time chimney ripped a coil out so there went that, it's time consuming with that damn thing, then I was building that damn valkyrie....I never had a tube mod, wtf lock the fire button, nope, I did not and burnt a coil in my thumb, was learning experience for sure

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lets just see something,,,,,,how much do each of us vape a day,,,,,
myself I vape between 7 and 10 ml's a day
Probably 5-10 ml a day. I always have my Subtank full (6ml) in the morning and I usually just about drain it by the end of the day. Then most days when I'm not working I've got drippers going through 3-5 ml

T

Taver13

holy crap, yeah, had to build 3 times and wick 3 times before I had it right, and yes, first time I made them to big and damn chimney would not go on :) then second time chimney ripped a coil out so there went that, it's time consuming with that damn thing, then I was building that damn valkyrie....I never had a tube mod, wtf lock the fire button, nope, I did not and burnt a coil in my thumb, was learning experience for sure
i have definatly done that and it feels none to good

T

Taver13

d/oes anyone have any kick modules, and/or 18350 or 18500 batteries they may feel like trading

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Holy crap work is slower than shit tonight. I may need to revise my previous juice use estimate cuz I've been vaping on some Adam Bomb - Sanctuary tonight all night (beautiful creamy caramel/coffee vape) out of my vulcan and I've gone through about 1/3 of a 15ml bottle. Not that I care lol still cheaper than smoking!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
@UncleRJ why was the thread locked to begin with?

Why was it locked?

I don't have one single clue and neither do the other mods I asked about it.

What I SUSPECT is that we had an IT glitch that was brought on by some updates the Admins are working on behind the scenes to improve the forum.

So if the Admins had these PIF Box threads locked for a reason beyond my meager comprehension,

It's been nice knowing you all:D

L

Lighty269

Why was it locked?

I don't have one single clue and neither do the other mods I asked about it.

What I SUSPECT is that we had an IT glitch that was brought on by some updates the Admins are working on behind the scenes to improve the forum.

So if the Admins had these PIF Box threads locked for a reason beyond my meager comprehension,

It's been nice knowing you all:D

Thanks!

L

Lighty269

Look at this Sh!t I paid for 2 day with extra insurance, the company states they made a mistake. I was asked not to disclose the vendor, they compensated me, so I will remain silent. Still don't have my vape gear. Waiting patiently... Now it is in the hands of our famous USPS!

upload_2015-3-7_11-38-2.png

VU Sponsors