Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
is that the original box or has anyone changed boxes
I used the same box. The lady at the post office got happy with the tape when she was taping it up.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why was it locked?

I don't have one single clue and neither do the other mods I asked about it.

What I SUSPECT is that we had an IT glitch that was brought on by some updates the Admins are working on behind the scenes to improve the forum.

So if the Admins had these PIF Box threads locked for a reason beyond my meager comprehension,

It's been nice knowing you all:D

Thanks Uncle, "I missed the drama :)

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
and the award for the 100th page post goes to....................

cruel-phate.......

"and the forum all clapped"

Wow, we've got 100 pages already, the box is full/overflowing and it hasn't even gone around a full rotation yet! Glad I got in on this group :D Y'all are pretty cool

L

Lighty269

I am talking about the movie site not the other, I have 3 codes if someone wants them. I can not use them as I already have them.

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does anyone here use VUDU?
I tried them once, been awhile though. Got a free movie I think, tried it but couldn't get any audio to work on it. Not really into silent movies so I gave up, never went back. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

L

Lighty269

I tried them once, been awhile though. Got a free movie I think, tried it but couldn't get any audio to work on it. Not really into silent movies so I gave up, never went back. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm I have over 80 movies and never a problem.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to see all is well in here, and that you all got everything fixed and taken care of. It was a sad couple minutes reading through all of those PM's! Happy to see things are back to normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Donald Bickers

just sold one of my many keyboards, one i dont use anymore, ever since i got my giant synthesizer, for a good chunk of change. vape budget just went up a bit, lol
cool,,,,,,what are you gonna get now

L

Lighty269

No one here watches movies, I guess I am getting to old. LMAO. If any of you want 14.97 in VUDU credit send me a PM.

VU Sponsors