Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy shit I'm super excited right now! Just got an email back to do a phone interview for a field technician job working for an environmental consulting firm up in Denver! I'd get to work outside in the Rocky mountains all year long if I get it..... Seriously like fucking dream job. I'm so stoked.

Fogging out my office on the subtank this morning :D
Best of luck to ya man!

D

Donald Bickers

Holy shit I'm super excited right now! Just got an email back to do a phone interview for a field technician job working for an environmental consulting firm up in Denver! I'd get to work outside in the Rocky mountains all year long if I get it..... Seriously like fucking dream job. I'm so stoked.

awesome dude

D

Donald Bickers

picgifs-friday-410928.gif

T

Taver13

good luck man!

i just had an interview at a very large marina the other day, just waiting for the ole backround check to go through...:oops:

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Fogging out my office on the subtank this morning :D[/QUWould love to have a job with the Rocky Mountains as a backdrop. Sounds like a great opportunity. Good luck man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
good luck man!

i just had an interview at a very large marina the other day, just waiting for the ole backround check to go through...:oops:

Good luck to you too man! I'll start feeling a lot better about our big move once I've got a solid job lined up!

T

Taver13

that was the hardest thing for me when i got outa the navy and moved back to long island from san diego....why i would leave san diego is beyond me but i did and here i am

D

Donald Bickers

im watching this juice steep,,,,kinda neet all the bubbles jumping around in the bottle

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Phone interview went great! Going to be meeting up with them in April to do a second interview in person :D I'm super stoked, might be just a foot in the door job to begin with but I might finally be able to use my degree in a meaningful way

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm... FedEx just sent me an email saying I have a package that's supposed to be delivered today... Here's the thing, the only other package I know I have coming is my tow mirrors for my truck and the tracking number in the email is for UPS and is supposed to be here Tuesday... Here's the other thing, the FedEx package is just 0.2lbs lighter and slightly smaller than the UPS package and this one is being shipped from JC Whitney...

I'm hoping this is a case of retail and wholesale both filling my order for some reason since I've only paid for one set :D

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmm... FedEx just sent me an email saying I have a package that's supposed to be delivered today... Here's the thing, the only other package I know I have coming is my tow mirrors for my truck and the tracking number in the email is for UPS and is supposed to be here Tuesday... Here's the other thing, the FedEx package is just 0.2lbs lighter and slightly smaller than the UPS package and this one is being shipped from JC Whitney...

I'm hoping this is a case of retail and wholesale both filling my order for some reason since I've only paid for one set :D
Oooooo a mystery box

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
im not sure that i guy in a red suit giving you his package is a great idea either
He's a creeper too word has it that he knows what time you sleep and when.you wake.up and if you do good.or bad this dude has ultimate creeper surveillance

T

Taver13

You know that in any other world, people would question those needles.

back when i started, with my roughstack and a carto, when i was refilling in my truck with the needle bottle, i could swear people thought i was doing drugs in there, or a cop was going to roll up on me and give me shit

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one Near the kitchen sink. On a few occasions, people have gotten really weirded out, if I forgot to tuck it away.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
back when i started, with my roughstack and a carto, when i was refilling in my truck with the needle bottle, i could swear people thought i was doing drugs in there, or a cop was going to roll up on me and give me shit
I surprised a cop didn't give you shit.

D

Donald Bickers

You know that in any other world, people would question those needles.

back in the day I didn't have 25 dollar glass syringes either,,,,,whats up with that ?
I have 50 bucks tied up in glass syringes,,,,,,and back then,i wouldn't have wasted 50 bucks on that shit,i thought of a lot better things for 50 bucks,,,,,,,,,boy,am I GLAD those days are gone

D

Donald Bickers

I made 4 30ml bottles of American Red,2 30ml bottles of Menthol,and 2 45ml bottles of Walnut,,,,,,i figured I might as well get some made for myself while I was making Jim's,,,,see Jim,,,this is why I need those bottles.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm gonna send some to moma next, I'll make a rotation. Don, yours are already set aside to go out.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably about 10ml. But I keep 6 mods fresh and ready to go at all times. I think there's some loss in refilling. Also think The Kayfuns, drink juice while I'm asleep.

D

Donald Bickers

Probably about 10ml. But I keep 6 mods fresh and ready to go at all times. I think there's some loss in refilling. Also think The Kayfuns, drink juice while I'm asleep.

kayfuns are funny like that

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
7-10ml a day easy less if dripping

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Probably about 6-8 ml. If its extra stressful up to 10 ml.

D

Donald Bickers

I have 4 tanks going now,thats about avg for me

VU Sponsors