anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i see we have a wiseguy over here

Lol, my wife was complaining about the cold this morning, I had to remind her that we are moving to Denver soon where it's currently like 10 degrees. Personally, I prefer to have 4 seasons. I lived in Florida for a year and while it was nice to be able to go to the beach all year long it fucked with my head big time not having 4-5 months of winter lol

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't even imagine snow in Texas....they already can not drive and cause massive accidents with just ice let a alone snow heh :D I lived in Harris County around 4 years
Yeah, it's not so bad with the snow. Last week we had 2days of just ice, whole other story. We don't get ice/snow often enough for people to learn how to drive in it. It's always interesting to watch the news on those days, and see all the people slip sliding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do people in Texas have snow tires like us in the N East?

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can't even imagine snow in Texas....they already can not drive and cause massive accidents with just ice let a alone snow heh :D I lived in Harris County around 4 years

It's pretty terrifying when the roads get icy/snowy down here. I grew up in New Hampshire and learned to drive in the snow (it's on the ground 1/3 of the year there's no way not to) so I don't have any issues driving in it myself. That being said if it's snowy/icy I stay off the roads here! There are too many people around that have ZERO idea how to drive in NOT snow nevermind when there is snow and I prefer to stay alive

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow I just got a rules violation over at ECF for asking why people would still use Halo products after their whole lawsuit bullshit. I just don't understand supporting a company that clearly is trying to undermine the vaping community using bullshit lawsuits

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Tell you what y'all teach us in the south how to drive in the snow and we will teach you northerners how to bbq in a cat 5 hurricane ... I mean SURVIVE A SUPERRRRRSTOOORRRMMM

AKA a summer shower for us

I guess my point is when you aren't used to the weather you have it can be a little more extreme then it actually is. ... I'm sure there's Eskimos in Alaska laughing at people in new York for closing schools cause of snow. ... they're Like PLEASE OUR SCHOOL.IS. MADE OF SNOW PISHHHHHH

BTW sorry for the random periods. Everywhere instead of spaces. . My phone broke so I'm using a smaller phone and.keep hitting the wrong keys

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tell you what y'all teach us in the south how to drive in the snow and we will teach you northerners how to bbq in a cat 5 hurricane ... I mean SURVIVE A SUPERRRRRSTOOORRRMMM

I guess my point is when you aren't used to the weather you have it can be a little more extreme then it actually is. ... I'm sure there's Eskimos in Alaska laughing at people in new York for closing schools cause of snow. ... they're Like PLEASE OUR SCHOOL.IS. MADE OF SNOW PISHHHHHH

BTW sorry for the random periods. Everywhere instead of spaces. . My phone broke so I'm using a smaller phone and.keep hitting the wrong keys

Haha I lived in Florida in 2004 when Hurricanes Charley, Jeanne and Francis came through. I was in Bradenton at the time (basically right above where the 3 hurricane paths crossed) so we got a real quick introduction on how to weather hurricanes lol

Attachments

• florida2004hurricanes_f.jpg
    florida2004hurricanes_f.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 3

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Haha I lived in Florida in 2004 when Hurricanes Charley, Jeanne and Francis came through. I was in Bradenton at the time (basically right above where the 3 hurricane paths crossed) so we got a real quick introduction on how to weather hurricanes lol
Yeah that's what hit is so hard with Katrina. Is I forget how long before it we had Rita and one other come and soften everything up and Katrina wasn't THAT bad but cause of the previous storms it hit us hard

T

Taver13

i l
i lived in kissimmee during that it was nuts

T

Taver13

i do nt even wanna hear the word superstorm...sandy destroyed my shit

T

Taver13

Morning boys...well afternoon. We are dealing with some rough Louisiana weather... I almost had 10 sneaux flurries stick to my jacket...10...sound like gumbo weather to me lmao
itl5qb.jpg

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my FW Cinnamon Roll in from OSDIY shop. I emailed them on Monday and the owner emailed me right back, apologetically, explaining that the computer inventory was wrong when I placed my order, and that their Flavor West order was coming in that day (Monday), and she would get it right out to me. She stayed true to her word, because I got it today in the mail. Although it wasn't exactly a great first experience, I'll deal with them again...shit happens...it all depends on how well you fix the mistake...and they did well. :D

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now I'm still waiting on a pack of Cotton Bacon I won on Builder's Corner on VU Live, and a Hades mod that I won on ModEnvy this past weekend. I've won juice 4 or 5 times on VU and never received it, so we'll see if these things show up. If not, it's no real loss.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what's the status on the box? BenJammin got it yet?
Nope not yet... Estimated delivery date still says tomorrow, but my guess is the weather fucked something up... I know FedEx didn't ship yesterday or today and it's really pissing me off because my Fitbit Surge is coming from them... UPS delivered both yesterday and today... Now you see why I love UPS!
Untitled.png

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No they won't because I'm driving to FedEx to pick my damn package up! Paid for 1 day shipping and it turned into at least 3....
I hate when that happens, you pay for expedited shipping and then you don't get as quick as what you paid for. I've found that a lot of the online vape supply vendors won't refund your shipping charges either. All they have to do is issue a refund to the customer, and then submit a claim with USPS/UPS/FedEx for their reimbursement. I assume they just don't want to have to go through the hassle. Also, from my experience, FedEx is the worst at trying to get reimbursed. They like to try and refund the difference between standard shipping and whatever method you paid extra for. I use Amazon a lot, and I'm a Prime member, so everything I order from them comes in 2 days, unless I pay $3.99, then it comes next day. Often times I can pay the $3.99 to get whatever it is the next day, and from the price I paid on Amazon with shipping will be cheaper than if I went and bought said item in a retail store. Plus Prime gives us the ability to stream movies, shows, etc. It's a little pricey for Prime, but my wife and I make sure we get the most out of it. I can't say the same for our BJ's and Sam's memberships...we always say we're going to drop them, but always end up renewing. Lol.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate when that happens, you pay for expedited shipping and then you don't get as quick as what you paid for. I've found that a lot of the online vape supply vendors won't refund your shipping charges either. All they have to do is issue a refund to the customer, and then submit a claim with USPS/UPS/FedEx for their reimbursement. I assume they just don't want to have to go through the hassle. Also, from my experience, FedEx is the worst at trying to get reimbursed. They like to try and refund the difference between standard shipping and whatever method you paid extra for. I use Amazon a lot, and I'm a Prime member, so everything I order from them comes in 2 days, unless I pay $3.99, then it comes next day. Often times I can pay the $3.99 to get whatever it is the next day, and from the price I paid on Amazon with shipping will be cheaper than if I went and bought said item in a retail store. Plus Prime gives us the ability to stream movies, shows, etc. It's a little pricey for Prime, but my wife and I make sure we get the most out of it. I can't say the same for our BJ's and Sam's memberships...we always say we're going to drop them, but always end up renewing. Lol.
Lol I know exactly what you mean... I have Amazon Prime as well and I absolutely love it! Especially the free two day shipping and if I'm feeling extra anxious next day shipping is only 4 bucks! Can't really beat that! Plus all the free amazon music I use at the gym. Haven't really gotten into the video streaming yet because my internet plan at home I only get 10gb of data a month...

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10gb per month? That's not good, at least not for my house. We had 350gb and kept going over, so we went to the next plan which is 999gb...lol. We average around 400-450. My son and daughter are always streaming video, either NetFlix or Amazon, one or the other. They don't like regular TV with commercials.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You'll really like it. Mine didn't come with the nice box. You tried it yet?

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10gb per month? That's not good, at least not for my house. We had 350gb and kept going over, so we went to the next plan which is 999gb...lol. We average around 400-450. My son and daughter are always streaming video, either NetFlix or Amazon, one or the other. They don't like regular TV with commercials.

Holy shit! I don't have enough time in the month to use 1000gb! Lol. I'd prolly be just fine at 100

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never used the 1. , don't think u could get wick thru it.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a real good deal on some Kayfuns recently. Gonna take some out of my stock. Don't know which version, but they are the one with the tall base. You want them?

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Taver, where those colored tanks come from?

D

Donald Bickers

I got a real good deal on some Kayfuns recently. Gonna take some out of my stock. Don't know which version, but they are the one with the tall base. You want them?

are you talkin to me

VU Sponsors