• Total voters

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
how are you liking the melo? the smok VCT is growing on me. just looking into alternatives to the all too expensive subtanks and antlantis
So far I'm really liking the Melo. It's basically an Atlantis clone, can even use Atlantis coils from what I've read. But was only 19.99 from vaporDNA.

T

Taver13

So far I'm really liking the Melo. It's basically an Atlantis clone, can even use Atlantis coils from what I've read. But was only 19.99 from vaporDNA.
yeah, my VCT is basically a better atlantis, same thing, can use atlantis coils, but you get quite a few coil options with this one

L

Lighty269

I think tracking the package is cool, but to really track it better you would have to follow the tracking records. I bet the mileage will be a lot higher. I have seen a package from CA to to NY then NJ then to IL before it hit OH.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking for some badass tanks or T's that I can cut the sleeves off of for this summer. I'm looking for funny/badass sayings to wear while out boating/drinking and while at the lake for the fourth of july... Any ideas on where to get some or do you have one that I should get? Let me know... Right now this is what I have...
Untitled.png Untitled.png

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking for some badass tanks or T's that I can cut the sleeves off of for this summer. I'm looking for funny/badass sayings to wear while out boating/drinking and while at the lake for the fourth of july... Any ideas on where to get some or do you have one that I should get? Let me know... Right now this is what I have...
View attachment 16070 View attachment 16072
Tipsy elves.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
today is a good day, went out to jersey to the harwood supplier to pick up some exotics for my buddies furnature projects, and the guy there let me go through the scrap and remnant pile and take whatever i wanted free of charge, so i got alot of good maple, oak and pine piece to make atomizer stands. on top of that my smok VCT just got here, filling her up shortly. also, thank you @Vaperjim i just received the bottle, i greatly appreciate it
I have a very specific one I want made. I like the Jwrap ones, but would prefer wood. Would be interested in seeing some of your work, and pricing. I'm looking for a 9-hole wood 2-tone, something coffee table worthy.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally loaded my russian yesterday, really like it. They floating I-ring is really odd though.

T

Taver13

I have a very specific one I want made. I like the Jwrap ones, but would prefer wood. Would be interested in seeing some of your work, and pricing. I'm looking for a 9-hole wood 2-tone, something coffee table worthy.

ill see what i can come up with

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 16070 View attachment 16072
What size. Sometimes I run across some...I'll let you know lol

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:):)
Right now an XL but I'm trying to lose weight... I'm down 20 lbs since Jan 12, so a L might work too ;) just let me know :)
Perfect. Usually I'm looking for larger and smaller. That's when I always find the in between size....will do. Congrats on the weight lose. That's awesome!!!!

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:):)
Perfect. Usually I'm looking for larger and smaller. That's when I always find the in between size....will do. Congrats on the weight lose. That's awesome!!!!
Haha yeah that's always how it goes ain't it? And yeah I know I'm feeling awesome! I have gastritis and used to have to take a pill every night for the acid reflux, not good at 24yrs old lol, and now I take it like once a week... it's amazing how much better you can feel just by eating healthier and working out!

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha yeah that's always how it goes ain't it? And yeah I know I'm feeling awesome! I have gastritis and used to have to take a pill every night for the acid reflux, not good at 24yrs old lol, and now I take it like once a week... it's amazing how much better you can feel just by eating healthier and working out!
Smoking causes the valve going to your stomach to get hard and not close properly. So that's why the acid backs up into your esophagus. Vaping is such a healthier chose.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smoking causes the valve going to your stomach to get hard and not close properly. So that's why the acid backs up into your esophagus. Vaping is such a healthier chose.
I've never smoked before I'm using the nicotine in ejuice to curb my craving for a dip... 3 months so far and I've only had 2 cans early on... 1 can a day for the past 7ish years was getting a little rediculous lol

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My dad just asked me to set up a cape for him! I am super excited. I hope he gives it a chance.

D

Donald Bickers

sounds like me,i have more gear than I know what to do with,,,,but hey,,,,,i have no urge to ever smoke again,and that's what this game is about huh

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im going to burn the midnight oil to get the two mods out tonight, Don, i have all the extracts wrapped up and ready for you @dred, your brass is starting to look nice, im on the second stage of the patina
Wow little mr busy bee... Wrap up some of that energy and send it to me lmbo

T

Taver13

i drank a good quantity off coffe and monsters today...next up will be some stands, i got some nice oak, maple and pine wood from the specialty place yesterday, the maple has some awesome grains to it. picked up some laquer for the finished product, darken it up a bit

D

Donald Bickers

im going to burn the midnight oil to get the two mods out tonight, Don, i have all the extracts wrapped up and ready for you @dred, your brass is starting to look nice, im on the second stage of the patina
how did the cloupor turn out

T

Taver13

good, but i gotta put now the thrid switch for the voltage display. in because the fucking magnets pulled it free from the liquid nails and shorted the damn thing. time to break out the gice grips, maybe that will make the glue better

T

Taver13

the extracts i have for you are cocoa, cinnamon, anise, black spice pipe tobacco, and cherry bon bon pipe tobacco. both of which i used cavendish's for

D

Donald Bickers

good, but i gotta put now the thrid switch for the voltage display. in because the fucking magnets pulled it free from the liquid nails and shorted the damn thing. time to break out the gice grips, maybe that will make the glue better
have you tried any two part,,,,,,that shit dries hard

D

Donald Bickers

the extracts i have for you are cocoa, cinnamon, anise, black spice pipe tobacco, and cherry bon bon pipe tobacco. both of which i used cavendish's for
sounds yummy,throw in your % recomendations

T

Taver13

have you tried any two part,,,,,,that shit dries hard
i did not, im going to see if i have any left, if not ill just get some in the am. those freaking neomidium magnets are strong. i was almost tepted to solder it in, but the magnet woulda kept pulling the iron

D

Donald Bickers

i did not, im going to see if i have any left, if not ill just get some in the am. those freaking neomidium magnets are strong. i was almost tepted to solder it in, but the magnet woulda kept pulling the iron
those magnets are strong,and they gave me a extra set to

D

Donald Bickers

no problem. the cinnamon isnt like a "hot" cinnamon, its a bakery cinnamon. does wonders with the walnut. the otherday i made a walnut hazlenut caramel mix with a hint of the cinnamon and its heaven
I have some regular cinnamon,,,,,i put it very lightly with red apple and call it apple crisp

VU Sponsors