Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
today is a good day, went out to jersey to the harwood supplier to pick up some exotics for my buddies furnature projects, and the guy there let me go through the scrap and remnant pile and take whatever i wanted free of charge, so i got alot of good maple, oak and pine piece to make atomizer stands. on top of that my smok VCT just got here, filling her up shortly. also, thank you @Vaperjim i just received the bottle, i greatly appreciate it
Did you get enough that you would be able to make a small one for a friend?

T

Taver13

d23248d60029b85fc86e041b6f23e3e2.jpg

I'm loving it but OK here's the thing I've ran mech all my vape life I understand how they work and I got a kbox and I know how it works 8-40w I normally put it around 20-30w I run a pollux dipper single coil and an Atlantis

So here's the question for all you box users what are some tips I need to know going from tube mech to box regulated or maybe some ideas to try out just need a rough run down I'll learn most stuff later

Yeah its the oni edition comes black and blue I couldn't pass up a good deal like this 150w for 99 I been wanting one but wasn't gonna pay the 150-200 I was finding
with that particular box, the sweet spot to ustilize the most power is between .3 and .4 ohms, so stick somewhere around there

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
with that particular box, the sweet spot to ustilize the most power is between .3 and .4 ohms, so stick somewhere around there
Wow and I'm loving the 1.9 I need to rebuild around .3 .4 and give that a try

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can refer a friend and get $10 off over 35. If you need someone to refer I can send you my email
I can't find on the site where you can refer a friend. What do I need your email?

T

Taver13

so after some experimenting with all three types of coils i received, the single horizontal is the best of the bunch so far, its basically a subtank coil in a antlantis coil head

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
so after some experimenting with all three types of coils i received, the single horizontal is the best of the bunch so far, its basically a subtank coil in a antlantis coil head
What does it ohm out to cause the one I saw was reading like 1.1 rather then the .5 of the sub tank and Atlantis ...

but yeah the horizontal looked to be easier and wicked dthe best but my question is what to do with the 2 blocked off holes so it does t flood

T

Taver13

its .5 and the dual horizontal is .4 the holes are actually closed off by more wicking material, its around the whole circumferance, and the wick in the coil is put through that

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
its .5 and the dual horizontal is .4 the holes are actually closed off by more wicking material, its around the whole circumferance, and the wick in the coil is put through that
Yeah I've rebuilt them too I guess when you remove the wicking from those sides they don't pull anymore ... I dunno I'm gonna sit down this weekend and rebuild all the ones I have lol
ddbbdad5ed4afa04889891abff819ce1.jpg

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
d23248d60029b85fc86e041b6f23e3e2.jpg

I'm loving it but OK here's the thing I've ran mech all my vape life I understand how they work and I got a kbox and I know how it works 8-40w I normally put it around 20-30w I run a pollux dipper single coil and an Atlantis

So here's the question for all you box users what are some tips I need to know going from tube mech to box regulated or maybe some ideas to try out just need a rough run down I'll learn most stuff later

Yeah its the oni edition comes black and blue I couldn't pass up a good deal like this 150w for 99 I been wanting one but wasn't gonna pay the 150-200 I was finding
In my dark horse I'm currently running a 24g sleeper coil at .5ohm. Somewhere around 11 wraps maybe? Running at 50w/4.94v and it's the best flavor and especially clouds I've had so far... much, much better than my 22g .25 ohm at 64w/4v

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh speaking of angelcigs.com I contacted them about that shorted out ceo fog atty and they responded super fast and replaced it with a new one no questions asked after seeing a picture of it

It was some grade A customer service

I got my replacement in today now I can actually try this thing out

T

Taver13

Oh speaking of angelcigs.com I contacted them about that shorted out ceo fog atty and they responded super fast and replaced it with a new one no questions asked after seeing a picture of it

yeah, @Angel Cigs is good like that

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Angel and Susan are great, just remember the time difference when contacting them :)

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Glad your issue got fixed. :)

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning all. I've been messing around with google earth today (started off doing work related stuff but got distracted) making a map of the PIF box lol I'm a visual person and I think it's kind of fun to actually see where the box has been and is going :D

I'll upload the .kmz file once I'm done.

Oh and I just used the general locations from the first page, no actual addresses or anything :)

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Morning all. I've been messing around with google earth today (started off doing work related stuff but got distracted) making a map of the PIF box lol I'm a visual person and I think it's kind of fun to actually see where the box has been and is going :D

I'll upload the .kmz file once I'm done.

Oh and I just used the general locations from the first page, no actual addresses or anything :)
I thought about doing that last night then my sigelei 150 came in and next thing I knew it was 12:30 and I had to be up for 6am lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@anendeloflorien fasttech, order a derringer rda, its like 6 bucks. this little thing packs a punch and has some incredible flavor, and im running it single coil triple twisted 30 gauge
Nice! I've been wanting one of those. I've got to wait til paychecks come through in a week or so but I already told the wifey that I'm putting in another fasttech order lol. Just so many things that I've been wanting to try out and the derringer is at the top of that list.

T

Taver13

Nice! I've been wanting one of those. I've got to wait til paychecks come through in a week or so but I already told the wifey that I'm putting in another fasttech order lol. Just so many things that I've been wanting to try out and the derringer is at the top of that list.
i was skeptical, but this thing is one of my favorite rdas ever

dork

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Faust is in Atlanta? Me too.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@anendeloflorien fasttech, order a derringer rda, its like 6 bucks. this little thing packs a punch and has some incredible flavor, and im running it single coil triple twisted 30 gauge
I have a derringer coming from fasttech right now to go on my 4nine. It finally made it out of china and is currently sitting in chicago.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So did you find time yesterday to ship or will it be today @Faust?

This will be a good week for mail on my part! Today I have a new rack for the microwave coming in, tomorrow my FitBit Surge Super Watch, the next day the new control board for my refrigerator, and Friday my new tow mirrors for my truck! Plus this box whenever it gets to me... Gunna be a good week that's for sure!

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
btw the heavy as hell pif box is now on it's way to @BenJammin , shipped out first thing this morning. Lady at the post office said "wow this is heavy, your really getting your moneys worth out of this box"

here's some pics of some of my other vapemail that came yesterday
20150302_175155_resized.jpg
Kanger Kbox with a Eleaf Melo tank from VaporDNA and a Simpl clone with Rogue RDA and Stingray X drip tip from Fasttech.

And here's the Fogger i took from the pif box set up on my Super T Workhorse just looks perfect together to me.
20150303_102051-1.jpg

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
btw the heavy as hell pif box is now on it's way to @BenJammin , shipped out first thing this morning. Lady at the post office said "wow this is heavy, your really getting your moneys worth out of this box"

View attachment 16058
Kanger Kbox with a Eleaf Melo tank from VaporDNA and a Simpl clone with Rogue RDA and Stingray X drip tip from Fasttech.

And here's the Fogger i took from the pif box set up on my Super T Workhorse just looks perfect together to me.
View attachment 16059
Sweet man! I can't wait!

@Taver13 have you sent that other juice yet?
@Cruel-Phate have you heard from your vendor yet?

T

Taver13

@BenJammin i dodnt get a chance i was in jersey all day picking up material for some projects for one of my friends and a few for myself

T

Taver13

Sweet man! I can't wait!

@Taver13 have you sent that other juice yet?
@Cruel-Phate have you heard from your vendor yet?
also, if there is juice that you would like to try, check out the website and let me know and i will hold it for you and send it with the box mod. im going to have to ship to next in line

T

Taver13

View attachment 16058

View attachment 16059
how are you liking the melo? the smok VCT is growing on me. just looking into alternatives to the all too expensive subtanks and antlantis

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
also, if there is juice that you would like to try, check out the website and let me know and i will hold it for you and send it with the box mod. im going to have to ship to next in line
What was the place again?

D

Donald Bickers

I have 2 items out for delivery today,a ten pak of styluses for the tablet pc,and the basket for the ultrasonic cleaner,,,,got my bottles yesterday,and my new coiler should be here tomorrow or the next day,so a good week for deliveries here

VU Sponsors