Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

908dc63a7c0f2557af145a1cbd93eca0.jpg
@Taver13 you might run out of something other than gas if you had this snow blower

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, Texas had snow. But, it was Frozen Fort Worth ... North of I10.

Saturday's Booty being picked up in Fort Worth:

vtYCMl3.jpg

Yes, I named her Booty. Cause: 1) she's black, 2) I stole her and will ride her as such, and 3) she's a prize.

So, now you know what I've been doing this weekend. Pulling a trailer in snow and freak'n, fark'n ice. Also had great company and Awesome Mexican Food in Ennis.

D

Donald Bickers

vtYCMl3.jpg

Yes, I named her Booty. Cause: 1) she's black, 2) I stole her and will ride her as such, and 3) she's a prize.

So, now you know what I've been doing this weekend. Pulling a trailer in snow and freak'n, fark'n ice. Also had great company and Awesome Mexican Food in Ennis.
nice bike bro

T

Taver13

vtYCMl3.jpg

sweet bike man, im jealous

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Feeling adventurous picking up the igow6 again ... actually nailed the .20 ohm build this time better then .00000001 like last time. .. think I'm getting better

303ed7c630137ec821571341dbc493a1.jpg

1cdb2277a247819e14cba2b5014e4bdd.jpg

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well this is enough proof for me

Quad coil running .2 ohms on mech(box won't fire it)
Piss poor flavor and vapor

Single coil 1.4 ohm 30w massive flavor massive cloud massive love

T

Taver13

Well this is enough proof for me

Quad coil running .2 ohms on mech(box won't fire it)
Piss poor flavor and vapor

Single coil 1.4 ohm 30w massive flavor massive cloud massive love
i agree, i never felt the need to do more than two coils. i actually highly prefer singles. i only have one rda set up for dual because there is no single coil option. i only use duals othersie in my tanks, because i just cant get the vape i like with single coil tanks. i honewtly think you get better flavor and vapor from the right sinfle coil swetup. im running a parrallel 5 wrap tripple twisted 30 gauge at .4 at 30 watts and im blasting out the clouds and getting some realy juicy flavor

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i agree, i never felt the need to do more than two coils. i actually highly prefer singles. i only have one rda set up for dual because there is no single coil option. i only use duals othersie in my tanks, because i just cant get the vape i like with single coil tanks. i honewtly think you get better flavor and vapor from the right sinfle coil swetup. im running a parrallel 5 wrap tripple twisted 30 gauge at .4 at 30 watts and im blasting out the clouds and getting some realy juicy flavor
See I cant get anything below 28 to work for me it's too fragile I'm I been doing 26 smallest and I'm liking it what would you suggest for a 28g single to try?

T

Taver13

See I cant get anything below 28 to work for me it's too fragile I'm I been doing 26 smallest and I'm liking it what would you suggest for a 28g single to try?
depends, what rda are you using?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
rip trippers actually has really good tutorials on both twisted and parrallel
Yeah I'll have to sit down and look into it I've had enough time now I'm sure I can move to something different

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol haven't tried parallel yet either but I can look into it
Parallels really aren't as hard as they seem... fold a piece of wire in half, pinch the middle fold together to get a sharp point, wrap like a normal coil making sure each strand of wire doesn't cross somewhere in the middle... hardest part is trying to make sure they don't cross each other... get's a lot harder when you try and do a parallel sleeper coil lol...

Speaking of sleeper coils, every time I do a "dual" coil on a single center post, I do sleepers... it ensures that both coils heat evenly and at the same time... I always had the hardest time trying to get them the same when I did duals...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i always have about for of my own creations in rotation. and always have a few steeping as well
I've been looking at a lot of DIY recipes and such because I just can't find a vape that is really good for me. I end up mixing flavors to my liking. So with the help of a good friend I am about to make my first DIY order. I'm so excited...

T

Taver13

I've been looking at a lot of DIY recipes and such because I just can't find a vape that is really good for me. I end up mixing flavors to my liking. So with the help of a good friend I am about to make my first DIY order. I'm so excited...
trust me, once you get the hang of it, you will never buy juice again. your going to fuck up a lot at first, so dont get discouraged, take whatever you "fucked up" and put it away somewhere for a month or two, it may get better.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
trust me, once you get the hang of it, you will never buy juice again. your going to fuck up a lot at first, so dont get discouraged, take whatever you "fucked up" and put it away somewhere for a month or two, it may get better.
Do you force steep yours in like a slow cooker or do you just let it sit in a dark cabinet with the top off? Have you ever had any juice like go rancid or get strong tasting after a few weeks?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's for damn sure!! Btw I hope people still use mechs in here as I have at least 5 to potentially throw in the box
I just got into box mods with a kbox and ordered a sigelei 150 the other day but before that I been using all kinda mechanical mods I love them there's just something about them I find to be reliable and I guess being a mechanic I lean more towards something I can tinker with when it doesn't work so I tend to look at different mechs all the time they are just more appealing to me then a rectangular box

T

Taver13

Do you force steep yours in like a slow cooker or do you just let it sit in a dark cabinet with the top off? Have you ever had any juice like go rancid or get strong tasting after a few weeks?
it actually mellows out with steeping, some flavors, like capellas, are too strong right after creation. i let my custards steep a month. i do force steep certain juices, like custards if i need them quick, i put multi fruit mixes in there for a half hour, but if i can let it steep naturally i do. i also do some serious shaking when i creat them by taping the bottle to a sawzall blade and letting it rip. i never put anything with spices such as hot cinnamon or clove in the crock pot, also never use plastic bottles in the crock pot either

T

Taver13

I just got into box mods with a kbox and ordered a sigelei 150 the other day but before that I been using all kinda mechanical mods I love them there's just something about them I find to be reliable and I guess being a mechanic I lean more towards something I can tinker with when it doesn't work so I tend to look at different mechs all the time they are just more appealing to me then a rectangular box
i used to have over 15 mechs in rotation, now i have one, just as my backup. also being a mechanic, i do love to tinker with them, but i will also tinker with a fucked up box mod too

T

Taver13

my smoke VCT with coil assortment should be arriving today. i can wait to try the dual coil they have for it....this thing is supposedly going to put the subtank to shame

VU Sponsors