Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

youll get there brother,,,,its great when they move on,but I wouldn't miss a second of the time I raised them,,now im doin round 2 with the grandkids,,,,at least I can send them home
lol, yes, that is always a nice option

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
here what it looks like here this morning,looks like ill be plowing this morning,,,,,at least the john deere is waiting for me right out front
wrMD9vQ.jpg

Another 6 inches, I know she may like it, but I don't...

View attachment 15869

I can take my time getting out,supposed to snow for another hr or so,3 inches out there now,,,,im ready for spring
View attachment 15870

looks like snow over here again overnight tonight
a61a059147b29e1c34a687cfa19d987f.jpg

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OK so I been busy this morning and this is what I've done

Bought some drinks
b2d8a9b5347aaeda44eb58f17a1690d7.jpg

Plugged hole with foam to fill gap
37cbd095b80b344927aee28b72dee9fc.jpg

Took a drink
cb086598bce8f8c5ff195f5fc859bac2.jpg

Filled holes with hot glue
25eebbdfab9eea1f20a1fc3c097d174d.jpg

Took a drink
ed650d11162b3d64ff2e03724e44f5f4.jpg

Painted black coat and cleared haziness with heat gun makes paint dry faster too
b3e797932088d6b18e4cfa9a6fc7427c.jpg

Took a drink
a45fbc236cd9d44cfdc2c75c6f4ebeb9.jpg

Engraved right side
cb7e864469dc2170f8f200720a012b1b.jpg

Took a drink
a5660b9a1ad25b2bee4d36c0ecbd122d.jpg

Engraved left side and clear coated it
78e28e067084b59b8e301ee1b70207ff.jpg

Took a drink
bf7ae00960ff997bcf73cd928e775be9.jpg

And in true PIF fashion I tend to only have 1-2bottles of juice at a time and I hear @MOMABEAR is getting into diy so im Sure she will need a place to hold all he favorite juices or display them so I'm sending it to you check your pm box

T

Taver13

Bought some drinks

Took a drink

Took a drink

Painted black coat and cleared haziness with heat gun makes paint dry faster too

Took a drink

Engraved right side

Took a drink

Took a drink

And in true PIF fashion I tend to only have 1-2bottles of juice at a time and I hear @MOMABEAR is getting into diy so im Sure she will need a place to hold all he favorite juices or display them so I'm sending it to you check your pm box
dude....awesome man, thats awesome

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
dude....awesome man, thats awesome
Well its not perfect store quality item it has imperfections but that's kinda my style take useless items and turn them Into stuff and I have so many other little projects I figured giving this one out would be better used

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ugh, so my weekend plans got shot to shit...had to come home early because my daughter wasn't feeling well yesterday and had a fever. She is doing better today thank goodness. She just turned 2 on Thursday, so I'm sure most people here can relate to how draining a sick 2 y/o can be. It doesn't help that she is basically attached at my hip...daddy's girl. I have daddy's boy (6 in mid-May) and daddy's girl...it's great being me! I love them to death.
Anyway, on a side-note...once I got in last night I tuned into ModEnvy to see what was going on. I apparently won something, not sure what, as I was in the other room when it happened. I only know because @Cruel-Phate was looking out for me and sent me a message. Now I just have to wait for Smokie to post the recording of it so I can figure out what I won and how to claim it.
On another side note, I let myself get low on my FlavorWest Cinnamon Roll which is the primary ingredient of my ADV. My usual vendor eCigxpress was out of stock so I ordered it from OSDIYS, along with some other stuff. That package came on Saturday, and wouldn't you know the bastards back-ordered my FW Cinnamon Roll!!! WTF! Funny thing is, I only ordered from them because it was showing in stock. I guess I'm going to have to contact them tomorrow and find out the ETA. I see eCigxpress has some back in stock already...sheesh. I really need that flavor ASAP! Anyway, I'm off to catch up on some things around here...catch up with you all later.

T

Taver13

Ugh, so my weekend plans got shot to shit...had to come home early because my daughter wasn't feeling well yesterday and had a fever. She is doing better today thank goodness. She just turned 2 on Thursday, so I'm sure most people here can relate to how draining a sick 2 y/o can be. It doesn't help that she is basically attached at my hip...daddy's girl. I have daddy's boy (6 in mid-May) and daddy's girl...it's great being me! I love them to death.
Anyway, on a side-note...once I got in last night I tuned into ModEnvy to see what was going on. I apparently won something, not sure what, as I was in the other room when it happened. I only know because @Cruel-Phate was looking out for me and sent me a message. Now I just have to wait for Smokie to post the recording of it so I can figure out what I won and how to claim it.
On another side note, I let myself get low on my FlavorWest Cinnamon Roll which is the primary ingredient of my ADV. My usual vendor eCigxpress was out of stock so I ordered it from OSDIYS, along with some other stuff. That package came on Saturday, and wouldn't you know the bastards back-ordered my FW Cinnamon Roll!!! WTF! Funny thing is, I only ordered from them because it was showing in stock. I guess I'm going to have to contact them tomorrow and find out the ETA. I see eCigxpress has some back in stock already...sheesh. I really need that flavor ASAP! Anyway, I'm off to catch up on some things around here...catch up with you all later.
check out onestopdiyshop.com they probobly have it they have a ton of flavor west flavorings. i love flavor west vanilla custard for my reamy strawberry custard after dinner vape

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
check out onestopdiyshop.com they probobly have it they have a ton of flavor west flavorings. i love flavor west vanilla custard for my reamy strawberry custard after dinner vape
That's who I ordered from because they were showing it in stock, but they back-ordered it! OSDIYS=One Stop DIY Shop
It was my first time ordering from them...might be the last too...haha. Why have an inventory tracking system visible to customers if the data in there is not correct? It showed in stock, and I chose upgraded shipping so I would get it in 2 days, only to have the one I needed be back-ordered. Shitty thing is I had no idea until I received the package. Nobody emailed me to tell me that or anything. It wasn't mentioned in the shipping email which included tracking information. Yeah, they'll be hearing from me tomorrow!

T

Taver13

That's who I ordered from because they were showing it in stock, but they back-ordered it! OSDIYS=One Stop DIY Shop
It was my first time ordering from them...might be the last too...haha. Why have an inventory tracking system visible to customers if the data in there is not correct? It showed in stock, and I chose upgraded shipping so I would get it in 2 days, only to have the one I needed be back-ordered. Shitty thing is I had no idea until I received the package. Nobody emailed me to tell me that or anything. It wasn't mentioned in the shipping email which included tracking information. Yeah, they'll be hearing from me tomorrow!
i dont blame you

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
c3d4ab8c0f2ffcbdd687a821235766da.jpg

I was watching this on TV for like 30 min and was getting pissed that some of the parts were being left out or edited then I remembered I had it on BluRay! Let the comedy begin!

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"LOUD NOISES!"
"I read somewhere that their periods attract bears. The bears can smell the menstruation!"

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Cruel-Phate what build and wattage are you running in that squape

currently I did 28g I think 8 or 9 wraps came out to 1.6 and I running 15w, I have the air open to second biggest, I think it's 2mm
Anyhow, it's my favorite right now, the flavor is really good. I been using the same coil for about a month now and I dry burn when I re-wick and it's still like new :)

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"It's made with bits of panther so you know it's good!" "Studies have been done you know, they said 60% of the time it works every time." One of my favorite quotes of all time...

"I would like to invite you to the pants party, you know, the party, with my pants."

L

Lighty269

"It's made with bits of panther so you know it's good!" "Studies have been done you know, they said 60% of the time it works every time." One of my favorite quotes of all time...

"I would like to invite you to the pants party, you know, the party, with my pants."

Maybe someone is having to much scotch?

T

Taver13

goddamn fucking snow. snowblower ran out of gas halfway through. went to garage. out of gas. unfuckingbelieveable. im an asshole for not checking that earlier. had to finish the old fashion way. now i cant feel my hands.

L

Lighty269

goddamn fucking snow. snowblower ran out of gas halfway through. went to garage. out of gas. unfuckingbelieveable. im an asshole for not checking that earlier. had to finish the old fashion way. now i cant feel my hands.

I wanted to say I feel for you, but damn, I went through the same shit myself today!

D

Donald Bickers

that sux,,,,,,,,I know you don't wanna hear it ,but when I get done I fill with gas an check oil before I put it away,,I don't like fuckin with that shit before I start

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Bought some drinks

Took a drink

Took a drink

Took a drink

Engraved right side

Took a drink

Took a drink

Wow just unbelievable... I was totally excited...if you only knew, I love repurposing previously loved products. We have some really great ppl in this group. I just can't wait to get this. I already have a spot picked out for it. And when my juices get famous I already have a name for them...MOMABEAR creations...LOVE it...thanks Geauxst

VU Sponsors