Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
my smoke VCT with coil assortment should be arriving today. i can wait to try the dual coil they have for it....this thing is supposedly going to put the subtank to shame
Doesn't take much to put it to shame imo lol I haven't tried the mini or nano but I have the original but I like the Atlantis A LOT more I'm sure there's better rta's out there but I see it like this subtasks is an iPhone and Atlantis is an android then there's the others. ... so out of the popular rta's I like the Atlantis .... but I know there's people that don't like it mainly people that like tight airflow that tank isn't for them they tend to like the subtank even though I find it has too much of an open air flow as well ... but anyway yeah

T

Taver13

Doesn't take much to put it to shame imo lol I haven't tried the mini or nano but I have the original but I like the Atlantis A LOT more I'm sure there's better rta's out there but I see it like this subtasks is an iPhone and Atlantis is an android then there's the others. ... so out of the popular rta's I like the Atlantis .... but I know there's people that don't like it mainly people that like tight airflow that tank isn't for them they tend to like the subtank even though I find it has too much of an open air flow as well ... but anyway yeah
i had the atlantis for exactly one day before i offed it, i love big airflow, but the flavor was lacking. my wifes subtank nano's i like, but just cant handle the power im looking for. so for the price point i figured id give the VCT a shot

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone interested in a Jawbone UP24 fitness tracker? Brand new in packaging... Red in color and size L (7-8in)

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i had the atlantis for exactly one day before i offed it, i love big airflow, but the flavor was lacking. my wifes subtank nano's i like, but just cant handle the power im looking for. so for the price point i figured id give the VCT a shot
Well then I want this elusive flavor tank you have cause I run my Atlantis at 25w and it kicks flavor average cloud for the amount of airflow but it's nice on both fronts imo... it's my second most favorable tank only beat out by my pollux which is like drinking your ejuice

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey @Faust you gunna be able to get that box out today? I'm trembling with anticipation!! It's so close!!!
Trying to get it all packed back up atm. So it should go out either today or first thing tomorrow morning either way guess it should get to you by end of the week.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok finally got it all shoved back in the box.
Here's what i took.
20150302_102606_resized.jpg

Here's what I added plus an 18500 battery I threw in after I took the pic20150302_103558_resized.jpg
The Astro clone was one of my favorite mods. It was gold plated and the plating started wearing off so I took it to work and sandblasted it. But when I was putting it all back together the bottom contact stripped out. Hopefully someone with more tools than me can get it back up and running. PAckage will be going out first thing in the morning, will stop by the post office on my way home from work.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was just wondering cause if a medium is say 12$ and a large is say 20$ if we split it like we were talking that's 20$ vs 24$ for 2 boxes but I mean 2-3 bottles of juice is more then 20$ so I wouldn't mind paying that much shipping

But I was curious I couldn't find it listed online

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
fd844a274dc45929de4481f2c99693a5.jpg

Wow 5.0 is booming compared to the others...

That's cause we have a awesome group of people I'm sure

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just wondering cause if a medium is say 12$ and a large is say 20$ if we split it like we were talking that's 20$ vs 24$ for 2 boxes but I mean 2-3 bottles of juice is more then 20$ so I wouldn't mind paying that much shipping

But I was curious I couldn't find it listed online
Valid point. I was more on the fence about splitting it but a bigger box would be cheaper than two. My vote if we do split ,go with skipping half the ppl and keep them going in the same direction so you would get vape gifts every 3-4 months rather than 6-7. And although I thought having them going different directions but I see the flaw in that if you would get both at once lol. And a bear to keep up with... Oh Lord I think I'm rambling...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fd844a274dc45929de4481f2c99693a5.jpg

Wow 5.0 is booming compared to the others...

That's cause we have a awesome group of people I'm sure
Yes we do have a really awesome group of ppl.... And I hope we will have the award for the longest running box... One of you geniuses need to figure a program to keep track of the mileage then we could celebrate milestone miles lmbo. Now that's just funny....

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
im gonna sit down now and figure the mileage thing out,,,,,,,very interesting
good idea @MOMABEAR
Beat you to it brother I was already on it when you commented and I didn't see till you made this post

Anyway here we go

1-2=911
2-3=1335
3-4=1238
4-5=827
5-6=441
6-7=509
7-8=647
8-9=1121
9-10=959
10-11=936
11-12=909
12-13=560
13-14=390
14-15=245
15-16=1392
16-17=299
17-18=969

Box is currently at 4,311miles
Longest trip will be taver to momabear at a whopping 1392m

For a total travel of 13688 roughly
Excluding the starting of the box from taver13 to Thomas to start the trip,and that was 1847 for a grand total 15535

Last edited:
D

Donald Bickers

Beat you to it brother I was already on it when you commented and I didn't see till you made this post

Anyway here we go

1-2=911
2-3=1335
3-4=1238
4-5=827
5-6=441
6-7=509
7-8=647
8-9=1121
9-10=959
10-11=936
11-12=909
12-13=560
13-14=390
14-15=245
15-16=1392
16-17=299
17-18=969

you forgot from taver13 to Thomas to start the trip,and that was 1847

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just have to say, I absolutely love, love, love my ADV, which is a cinnamon roll/cream cheese icing (70vg/30pg, 6mg nic), in the Subtank Mini, with the 1.2ohm stock OCC coil, at 18w/4.8v on my iStick 50w. The flavor is very prominent, not the same I get from my flavor testing RBA (little black Nimbus), but very damn close. Vapor production is on par, although I'm more worried about the taste. I haven't had any problems from the Subtank or the iStick, both are working superbly.

Anyway here we go

1-2=911
2-3=1335
3-4=1238
4-5=827
5-6=441
6-7=509
7-8=647
8-9=1121
9-10=959
10-11=936
11-12=909
12-13=560
13-14=390
14-15=245
15-16=1392
16-17=299
17-18=969

Excluding the starting of the box from taver13 to Thomas to start the trip,and that was 1847 for a grand total 15535
This is cool as shit...you have too much time on your hands...haha! Just kidding, it's actually neat to look at. What I think is cool is the fact that I send it to Rob for its shortest journey and Rob turns around and sends it out for its longest journey.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just have to say, I absolutely love, love, love my ADV, which is a cinnamon roll/cream cheese icing (70vg/30pg, 6mg nic), in the Subtank Mini, with the 1.2ohm stock OCC coil, at 18w/4.8v on my iStick 50w. The flavor is very prominent, not the same I get from my flavor testing RBA (little black Nimbus), but very damn close. Vapor production is on par, although I'm more worried about the taste. I haven't had any problems from the Subtank or the iStick, both are working superbly.

This is cool as shit...you have too much time on your hands...haha! Just kidding, it's actually neat to look at. What I think is cool is the fact that I send it to Rob for its shortest journey and Rob turns around and sends it out for its longest journey.
Funny thing is I don't have time on my hands I did this while elbow deep in a greasy forklift ... gotta love those 15 min breaks you can take cause of being a person who vape which is the same as smoking so hey I'll take a free 15 min break cause you're ignorant lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have to strategically place them and space them out or you guys would be like..."O M G. Momabear is a frickin genius...how does she do this"

Rotflmao
There is a fine line between genius and insanity

~Oscar Levant

T

Taver13

today is a good day, went out to jersey to the harwood supplier to pick up some exotics for my buddies furnature projects, and the guy there let me go through the scrap and remnant pile and take whatever i wanted free of charge, so i got alot of good maple, oak and pine piece to make atomizer stands. on top of that my smok VCT just got here, filling her up shortly. also, thank you @Vaperjim i just received the bottle, i greatly appreciate it

T

Taver13

smok vct update, im using the dual horizontal .4 ohm coil head, and so far i have been able to push it up to 40 watts with no dry hits. flavor and vapor kills the subtank and dare i even say delta 2 going to keep going to see what the limits of this bad boy are

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK...I am need to reach out to you guys for help...I never owned a mechanical box and today I received my Alum box.
I am use to 1.6 to 1.8 single coil builds in tanks mostly. What the heck I am I suppose to build at with 2500mah 35a batteries x2

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK...I am need to reach out to you guys for help...I never owned a mechanical box and today I received my Alum box.
I am use to 1.6 to 1.8 single coil builds in tanks mostly. What the heck I am I suppose to build at with 2500mah 35a batteries x2
Looks like a really nice box, bet someone here can help with that. I, personally never needed that much power.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425340089.745373.jpg

Hand Check?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Your gonna have to find builds that draw enough power to give you a decent vape, but not too much power.
The ohms you need depends a lot on the Atty you use, airflow and chamber size.

D

Donald Bickers

@Vaperjim thanks a lot for those bottles,all the labels are off and im running them through the ultrasonic cleaner now,,,,,awesome dude

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've always used mech tube not mech boxes so I always had 1 batt but I mainly built in the .2-.7 ohm range I think with mech boxes it just makes the battery last longer but your tolerance are the same and a 35a is fine for .4-.5 easy that's where I like running

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Vaperjim thanks a lot for those bottles,all the labels are off and im running them through the ultrasonic cleaner now,,,,,awesome dude
Sorry for the cat hair. When I was wrapping and boxing, the cat thought the box was way more interesting than any of the toys I've ever bought him.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If the vape is too weak, take a wrap off. If its too hot, you need more wraps. Its pretty easy once you get the hang of it.
Dual battery boxes have great benefits over single bat tube mods. They spread the draw between two batteries, lessening strain on them individually. You will also have half the internal resistance inhibiting current flow and longer battery life.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've always used mech tube not mech boxes so I always had 1 batt but I mainly built in the .2-.7 ohm range I think with mech boxes it just makes the battery last longer but your tolerance are the same and a 35a is fine for .4-.5 easy that's where I like running

OK I will try that, my dripper is built at .8 so we shall see if it hits to hard...I need to wait for my new batteries to charge :(

D

Donald Bickers

Sorry for the cat hair. When I was wrapping and boxing, the cat thought the box was way more interesting than any of the toys I've ever bought him.

I got 2 cats,,,,,they been helping me unwrap and clean,,,,i didn't notice any cat hair,,,,

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone have a referral code for vapor DNA?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
d23248d60029b85fc86e041b6f23e3e2.jpg

I'm loving it but OK here's the thing I've ran mech all my vape life I understand how they work and I got a kbox and I know how it works 8-40w I normally put it around 20-30w I run a pollux dipper single coil and an Atlantis

So here's the question for all you box users what are some tips I need to know going from tube mech to box regulated or maybe some ideas to try out just need a rough run down I'll learn most stuff later
That's real bad ass looking...never seen that design in blue.....seems a few of us received vape mail :D

Here's what I got:

View attachment 16010
Yeah its the oni edition comes black and blue I couldn't pass up a good deal like this 150w for 99 I been wanting one but wasn't gonna pay the 150-200 I was finding

VU Sponsors