Become a Patron!

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Recently posted on ebay are kanger subox 50w mini and nano kits. That come with the mod and subtank.
For $9.99 multiple sellers. All shipping from China. Most have decent to not great feedback, and not alot of transactions.
I assume there fakes / clones whatever you wanna call em. But they been selling like crazy. They say on some 50 sold in past 24 hours.
Just wondering had anybody here on VU purchased one from one of these sellers? And what happened, what were the results?
Thanks for the info.

earthtograce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whatttt?! Yes plz do tell. Commenting for notifications lol

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I would be very cautious about this. I can tell you the ones I looked at are definitely clones. In the authentic subox Nano kits the charger color matches the mod... these listings on Ebay do not. Also, one I looked at... has less than 100 in feedback and none of that feedback was for the subox kit.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Additional to what Pami said above, I heard of a similar situation where the actual seller had been hacked and someone was listing a product at a really low price never intending to fulfill the order. You do have eBay protection but you will have to jump through some hoops to get your money back so they are hoping at least some, won't bother or will forget to do it.

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would be very cautious about this. I can tell you the ones I looked at are definitely clones. In the authentic subox Nano kits the charger color matches the mod... these listings on Ebay do not. Also, one I looked at... has less than 100 in feedback and none of that feedback was for the subox kit.
Did u see the ones i was talking about? The kits for less than 10 ? Yea i saw feedback too, nothing about vape. And not alot of feedback numbers. I wish someone would say they have tried it. paid it , to see what happened , its only 10 bucks. And like post above u have ebay protection.. definitely beware though

VU Sponsors