Become a Patron!

A good high end RTA recommandation?

Hi, Im a regular RDA user and I want to also buy a high end rda that would also give me as good flavor as a regular RDA at leas, I ve tried a lot of RTA's like the pharaoh and pharaoh mini, the zesthia, the ammit 25... but none of them had a good ratio flavor/ build quality besides they all had problems like the atomizer get stucks and I cant open it or it leaks...
This topic was probably created before but many new rtas has been released since that time, so vapors can you help me finding what Im looking for

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
What size are you looking for and what is your budget for an RTA? There are a lot of really good ones recently.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Are you more interested in mouth to
Lung or direct lung?

Thank you for your answers, Id rather get a high end DTL I dont mind paying an expensive price if it worths it, for the size Im looking for a 24mm or less

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I pre-ordered a Kylin V2. I already have the Kylin mini which is good but wanted to get a dual coil

Kitsune

Member For 1 Year
Well are you looking for an RDA or an RTA? Your post states both. :D

For the RDA, I really like the dotMod dotRDA 24.
For RTA I absolutely adore my Vapor Giant V5M, but that's 25mm and I heard the V5S (the 22mm version) can have problems with high VG liquids.
Maybe you want to go a completely different route and get an RDTA? I love the Mad Hatter 24 and the Vandy Vape Perseus.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I pre-ordered a Kylin V2. I already have the Kylin mini which is good but wanted to get a dual coil
Didn't know it was onw. Did you order from MyVPro?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Glaz
27c07038cb1844d30f416c37060c464c.jpg
7955441bd4693c18719c47903f48e5c9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had the citadel for about a week now and to be honest I'm not impressed at all. Still experimenting with different builds and coil positions but so far the citadel can't compare to the flavor I get from my recurve and wasp rdta. Shit, I get better flavor from my Zeus single coil rta. :(
Kennedy
986457e13282a2a3b72faf8d2f9e2d70.jpg

AnkouSitan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
From what I’ve heard and read the Taifun GT III is really good. It’s about 150$ if you can find it.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I've had the citadel for about a week now and to be honest I'm not impressed at all. Still experimenting with different builds and coil positions but so far the citadel can't compare to the flavor I get from my recurve and wasp rdta. Shit, I get better flavor from my Zeus single coil rta. :(
HuH. Who'd a thunk it. I'll try a clone.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HuH. Who'd a thunk it. I'll try a clone.
Yeah man I'm very disappointed so far. I've tried a variety of Clapton's and a staple coil and none deliver on the flavor. I'm sorry I wasted $100 on the citadel and the black delrin cap for it.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven’t tried the 3 or the 4, I don’t have that kinda money lol. I’ve read both are good, but I’ve seen more about the 3.
some dude is trying to sell me one he just brought from his Germany vacation..... He wants $200.00

AnkouSitan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
149€ for a new one which is roughly 190ish US. Plus the shipping from Europe which is almost the only place you can get one. So not too bad a deal really.

Mista Malice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Still my favorite RTA's are

DTL
Reload 24mm

I 2nd this,, the Reload 24mm is the 1st RTA I bought and I haven't bought another. I mainly use RDA's and I've tried a few other RTA's here and there, and the Reload is the closest thing to hitting an RDA with a tank attached for me.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mmm, looks like I may need to pick up another RTA.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Rocco I thought The Triple made thick clouds..... Even The Modfather and The Glaz...... This son of a bitch makes the thickest clouds ever...... The build quality and what a gorgeous deck.....

The airflow smooth and quiet and wide open ...fuck like breathing through a snorkel.......

Fits perfect on anything.....
5c898d6e40570185dad793e15322ecb8.jpg
5df18b9e4f6677f697dea338259ccf1c.jpg
1dbf9e664b6c35bb318924d8648acdaa.jpg
a7fcef66ed9c421f95eff67b71b8f96f.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rocco I thought The Triple made thick clouds..... Even The Modfather and The Glaz...... This son of a bitch makes the thickest clouds ever...... The build quality and what a gorgeous deck.....

The airflow smooth and quiet and wide open ...fuck like breathing through a snorkel.......

Fits perfect on anything.....
5c898d6e40570185dad793e15322ecb8.jpg
5df18b9e4f6677f697dea338259ccf1c.jpg
1dbf9e664b6c35bb318924d8648acdaa.jpg
a7fcef66ed9c421f95eff67b71b8f96f.jpg
Yeah looking around, everywhere it's sold out

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're also out of stock

I ordered (3) November 2nd and they arrived the day before yesterday.....

They Charged me $315 euros including shipping.....

So I was thinking I got ripped off.... But they accepted payments only with PayPal.......

I saw good replicas on eBay for $40 bucks..... But they are going fast .....

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered (3) November 2nd and they arrived the day before yesterday.....

They Charged me $315 euros including shipping.....

So I was thinking I got ripped off.... But they accepted payments only with PayPal.......

I saw good replicas on eBay for $40 bucks..... But they are going fast .....

$315 euros? Not only no but FUCK NO! Sorry but no RTA or RDA is worth that much. It's kind of like Purge Mod's, I just saw a parallel Purge for $450, SS with copper contacts. Nope, I'll pay $420 for my pure silver Pilak's but for basic SS or copper? I'll let others get sucked into the hyped up shit.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Fatlity was selling in the United States for $135.00 to $150.00 and the fucking things are sold out everywhere

I paid $250 for my Scottua tank and had to kill someone for that piece of shit .....

These tanks are getting expensive.....

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Fatlity was selling in the United States for $135.00 to $150.00 and the fucking things are sold out everywhere

I paid $250 for my Scottua tank and had to kill someone for that piece of shit .....

These tanks are getting expensive.....

$250 for an RTA? Nope unless they are made of something like pure Silver or they give me the courtesy of a reach around for that price they can fuck off.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah..... Did I get fucked with The Reload..... $80 bucks.....
0ec7017b733d8d1e920861cc799402f5.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You paid a premium for I've seen them on sale for $60, but you didn't get screwed

Well..... The Viscious Ant drip tip was Included..... So I'm good.....

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The Scottua Tank V3 is by far the absolute best flavor RTA that I have ever used. But it's also hard to get, and pricey - $250. The one drawback (and the reason I sold mine) is that juice condensation builds up under the base of the RTA (it has bottom airflow). But, they hold their retail resale value extremely well. I bought one of the very last new ones available for $250, used it pretty much every day for about 7 or 8 months, and sold it on the Scottua Facebook group for $250 within an hour of listing it. They're in very high demand.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I'm loving the qp design juggerknot mini single coil rta. QP has them one sale for 50.00 and ship to the US under 13.00. Ordered two more since qp does limited runs.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Scottua Tank V3 is by far the absolute best flavor RTA that I have ever used. But it's also hard to get, and pricey - $250. The one drawback (and the reason I sold mine) is that juice condensation builds up under the base of the RTA (it has bottom airflow). But, they hold their retail resale value extremely well. I bought one of the very last new ones available for $250, used it pretty much every day for about 7 or 8 months, and sold it on the Scottua Facebook group for $250 within an hour of listing it. They're in very high demand.
I love the Scottua when it comes to flavor and clouds..... The build quality is amazing I learned to live with the condensation,

but having to remove a Philips screw to fill is a pain on my ass........

It is a nice tank to vape.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm loving the qp design juggerknot mini single coil rta. QP has them one sale for 50.00 and ship to the US under 13.00. Ordered two more since qp does limited runs.
Qp is quality stuff..... Well designed ...
d4b2c15e9d458cb69fcb36aa279f188c.jpg

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Been hearing good things about the Kali too, hopefully they'll release a single coil version.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I love the Scottua when it comes to flavor and clouds..... The build quality is amazing I learned to live with the condensation,

but having to remove a Philips screw to fill is a pain on my ass........

It is a nice tank to vape.....

The V3 is top fill, no need to remove a screw like on the V1 or V2

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The V3 is top fill, no need to remove a screw like on the V1 or V2
I learned to make mistakes once.......

The Scottua is really nice..... But the condensation that builds below is excessive and most goes into the 510.

It's simply a messy tank..... I can't have juice everywhere fuck that.....

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I learned to make mistakes once.......

The Scottua is really nice..... But the condensation that builds below is excessive and most goes into the 510.

It's simply a messy tank..... I can't have juice everywhere fuck that.....

Exactly why I sold it. But with the V3 they added a plate to the bottom so the condensation doesn't go directly into the 510, and also added adjustable airflow. A little improvement, but not enough to stop the condensation unfortunately. It still ended up seeping through the airflow on the sides.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly why I sold it. But with the V3 they added a plate to the bottom so the condensation doesn't go directly into the 510, and also added adjustable airflow. A little improvement, but not enough to stop the condensation unfortunately. It still ended up seeping through the airflow on the sides.
The vaping industry needs to test shit.... They release new shit everyday, do you think they give 10 tanks or mods and test them for 30 to 60 days and then make improvements. ?

But when that happens they have to ask a premium price......

But Scottua is asking a premium price..... And after (2) years The Scottua is still fucked up.......

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sorry to say this, but this is the best tasting RTA there is !

I have been running trials and experimenting with cloud density and flavor intensity......

And have come to a scientific conclusion.....

Dude this thing rocks !!!
7f9c19cb34eb29f645b7c55170ba8154.jpg
890eecbe092d46cf2bf795ec498f9309.jpg
1f268fabc3b8a8186c1c9c6790b1c94a.jpg
219cc1100a314fc81d2d8b02b7e911f6.jpg
9c48019db547cac70e5cf2f727c0c563.jpg

VU Sponsors