Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, smack me silly! Snake was in deeee house :bliss:
Hope life has been treating you and wifey well. Great to see you ! Hope you will come back to visit soon.
:hug:
i'd rather tickle you silly.
happily all is well with both of us currently.
last bad thing for me was a case of stomach flu which had me down for about a week.
best thing for both of us was a vacation in Benicia a few months back.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I am gonna go slide into a super hot tub of Epsom salt water to ease the shovelin pains, I can't believe how sore I am or how heavy that wet snow was :wave:
Geez Jimi- I just got a plow service this year , sick of shoveling my driveway and it is too hard on my body and I am too old, it is not that expensive and will save your body and you need to stay healthy to help Jean. My grandfather died of a heart attack shoveling his driveway. Some plows offer senior discounts and you may be able to pay as you need it.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My good thing for yesterday was while out stopped by goodwill, I do that to watch for exercise equipment, most of it is like new cause when people realize they have to use it for it to work they give it to goodwill, while there I seen a viberation plate that you stand on and the vibes make your lymph system flush out toxins, a good one of those cost hundreds and this is a good one, I got it for 20.00.
My good thing for today is I tried it out and does it ever work good :bliss:
I really needed one of these to help my fight.

That's great. I can never pass a thrift or charity store without going in. Most of my furniture is from places like that, or flea markets, except for family pieces. Good second hand clothes too, dishes, kitchen items, all kinds of stuff.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This started yesterday, however, it ended after midnight.
Turned on the all the faucets, bathrooms are safe, kitchen faucet was NOT kitty proof :facepalm:
I was busy doing things, finished cleaning air purifier filter, was getting ready to wash it in the kitchen. Noticed water behind the kitties drinking fountain, it sits a little ways to the left of sink. Oh :cuss: water was dripping from the drawers, open top drawer :cuss: about an inch of water in it. Looked at faucet :cuss: it was moved from over the sink :cuss2: . Shut off water and opened the second drawer oh :cuss2: yup about the same amount of water in it. Looked in third drawer, caught a break just a little bit of water.
Took everything out out of all the drawers, dumped the water into sink and put little plug in heaters on the main two that had around of inch of water.
The thing is I was in the process of sanding the drawers and putting stain and a top coat of clear on them. The two main drawers were sanded and that's it.
It took the rest of the night, till after midnight to get everything dried, including dresser. But, YEY :bliss: nothing was warped and the drawers fit right in, that was the one good thing, plus the other good thing, rearranged things, so now, the drawers are not all cluttered :)
Here's a pic to see how the sink and faucet are
20230507_102955.jpg
Kitchen is still a work in progress. I sanded, stained and clear coat on the counter top, it's just a piece of plywood, lol. Have a new stainless steel dishwasher now.
And, sorry for all the cussing.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
This started yesterday, however, it ended after midnight.
Turned on the all the faucets, bathrooms are safe, kitchen faucet was NOT kitty proof :facepalm:
I was busy doing things, finished cleaning air purifier filter, was getting ready to wash it in the kitchen. Noticed water behind the kitties drinking fountain, it sits a little ways to the left of sink. Oh :cuss: water was dripping from the drawers, open top drawer :cuss: about an inch of water in it. Looked at faucet :cuss: it was moved from over the sink :cuss2: . Shut off water and opened the second drawer oh :cuss2: yup about the same amount of water in it. Looked in third drawer, caught a break just a little bit of water.
Took everything out out of all the drawers, dumped the water into sink and put little plug in heaters on the main two that had around of inch of water.
The thing is I was in the process of sanding the drawers and putting stain and a top coat of clear on them. The two main drawers were sanded and that's it.
It took the rest of the night, till after midnight to get everything dried, including dresser. But, YEY :bliss: nothing was warped and the drawers fit right in, that was the one good thing, plus the other good thing, rearranged things, so now, the drawers are not all cluttered :)
Here's a pic to see how the sink and faucet are
View attachment 212086
Kitchen is still a work in progress. I sanded, stained and clear coat on the counter top, it's just a piece of plywood, lol. Have a new stainless steel dishwasher now.
And, sorry for all the cussing.
Oh no, those kitties. Glad you got everything sorted out and the water didn't do as much damage as it could have. Your kitchen is coming along nicely, looking good!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh no, those kitties. Glad you got everything sorted out and the water didn't do as much damage as it could have. Your kitchen is coming along nicely, looking good!
:teehee: Yes, those kitties :teehee: . Thank You so much, Snap.
Lol, it was my stupidity that got me into the mess, lol. They like to jump through the faucet part where it loops, and also, like to sit in the sink :teehee:
Put a rubber band through the handle and looped it around the faucet. It is kitty proofed :bliss: kitties tested and mamma approved :teehee:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Only got another inch of snow last night but the 40 mph winds blew it all into my drive. It was a light snow though, then went to get into the garage and of coarse the lock was froze, finally got it open so I could go get Jeans prescriptions. It's gotten real cold here.:(
I hope everyone is havin a great day:)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Geez Jimi- I just got a plow service this year , sick of shoveling my driveway and it is too hard on my body and I am too old, it is not that expensive and will save your body and you need to stay healthy to help Jean. My grandfather died of a heart attack shoveling his driveway. Some plows offer senior discounts and you may be able to pay as you need it.
Thank you my friend :hug: I'll have to check that out

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Only got another inch of snow last night but the 40 mph winds blew it all into my drive. It was a light snow though, then went to get into the garage and of coarse the lock was froze, finally got it open so I could go get Jeans prescriptions. It's gotten real cold here.:(
I hope everyone is havin a great day:)
Snow and high winds here today- the Buffalo game was postponed until Monday due to the horrible snow predictions of 2 feet, don't want people driving in that. Hope we don't get that kind of snow here and I don't lose power.

VU Sponsors