Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Just got home from doin more of those crazy pre op tests:facepalm:
I hope the day has been bein good to everyone;)

May be an image of text

66490127e611140bc89234fce2f2b152.jpg

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good mornin Family :wave:
Mother nature laid down her white blanket for us to wake to, more comin tonight so not to excited to go out and start:rolleyes:
Havin a heat wave here today 27 right now
I hope everyone is stayin warm and doin well:)

😉
The Incredible #SirMickJagger And His At The Time Very Brief Girlfriend (!), The Lovely #LindaRonstadt, Groovy ~ Did You Know They Were Once A Rockin' Item (Albeit It Very Brief!)?!

May be an image of 2 people

Steve Miller Band, 1968

May be an image of 5 people

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good mornin Family :wave:
Mother nature laid down her white blanket for us to wake to, more comin tonight so not to excited to go out and start:rolleyes:
Havin a heat wave here today 27 right now
I hope everyone is stayin warm and doin well:)

Stay warm Jimi.

This forum is acting like it's under a blanket of snow. So slow it's making me nuts. I'll come back later and see if it thawed out.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yesterday good thing....made over 800 ml of e liquid. Was putting the cap on the last bottle and it broke....:gaah: the good thing was I had extra bottle that was empty, phew. Also, made up some Strawberry Sweet Tart, first time with this. I smelled it from around the cap and smelled really good, can't wait to try it....hope it tastes as well as it smells.

Today's good thing when shaking the bottles I did not throw er um let any bottles fly from my hands :bliss:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Mornin Family:wave:
Figured I'd better check in before I go out and clean off mother natures mess, only about 2 inches of snow but a layer of black ice under it, just incase something were to happen. All the pleasures of havin a drive with a hill:rolleyes:
I hope everyone is well and stayin warm, 7 degrees here;)

e8162e7db28ee333a55372f9fd0a5c13.jpg

VU Sponsors