Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be an image of text that says 'To thrive in life. you need 3 bones: 楽 A Wishbone, a Backbone, and a Funny Bone! -RebaMcEnture- -Reba MeEntire'

May be a doodle of text that says 'M公红 Some cal it multitasking call it doing something else until I remember what I was| I was going to do in the first place. 家'

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The good thing for yesterday.... Actually two good things.
I was cleaning out the kitties toilet and Tigglee let out two loud MEOWS. Got up, went into living room, look at him, he was OK, looked down in front of him and he caught a bug! Good boy!!! For letting me know and not eating it.
Later on in the night, I was filling capsules, took a pause to vape and drink some water. He came up and laid on my lap (actually three good things including this :) ) . He was looking around, suddenly he got up and attacked the quilt, lol. Looked over, he caught another bug, but this time I didn't see what it was the bug was under his paw than in his mouth. But, whatever it was, I was thankful cause he saved me from the bug crawling on me. I had already had a spidie crawling on me earlier in the night :eek: :blech:

VU Sponsors