Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Mornin Family :wave:
In between storms so if I disappear it started again, and this time we actually got a little rain:bliss:
Headin straight for Kad's place so the roofers better be real fast, hittin Chicago right now:(
I seen Wolfie is gonna be gettin it too, hope there's no tornados;)
I hope everyone is well and havin a fantastic day:)

86 happy birthday wishes to this comedian, actor, musician, and activist Tommy Chong
♥️

83 happy birthday wishes Bob Dylan
♥️

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good Mornin Family :wave:
In between storms so if I disappear it started again, and this time we actually got a little rain:bliss:
Headin straight for Kad's place so the roofers better be real fast, hittin Chicago right now:(
I seen Wolfie is gonna be gettin it too, hope there's no tornados;)
I hope everyone is well and havin a fantastic day:)
All the storms stayed just to the north of here, so all is good. Though, disappointed with not getting any rain. Tomorrow or tomorrow night is suppose to be stormy.
Hope the storms are not bad there and you will have a grand day :)

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Headin straight for Kad's place so the roofers better be real fast
This morning the report was that it wouldn't rain until this evening, but it's starting to get gloomy. No idea what kind of progress they are making, I'm hearing lots of banging, a power saw from time to time, and I'm also hearing one of the nail guns roofers use occasionally, but I haven't been outside to look.

Cats are still hiding. They haven't even eaten a single bite in the past five hours, so you know they are scared. Mine usually nibble throughout the day, a couple bites here and a couple bites there instead of eating on fixed schedules. I've never been able to get them to understand the concept of mealtimes.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Beer choir 😹😸😹

So far I see there's a Minnesota Beer Choir, and a Pittsburgh Beer Choir, just with a 30 second search. No doubt more beer choirs than hot club bands I'll bet.
From a site called Open Voices...

Beer Choir is the choir that sings while drinking beer!
Building community through live singing events, usually in taprooms or breweries, introducing new friends to their favorite new singing activity. 40+ active chapters across the country, including the flagship Beer Choir Twin Cities.

From the official Beer Choir site...
If you love beer, and you love singing, you’ll love Beer Choir!
Just show up and sing, no talent required. :giggle:

They even have a Beer Choir Hymnal, guessing it's the semi-official songbook for beer choir chapters.

VU Sponsors