Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here you go @Jimi without cheese. Diced tomato on top.

@Bliss Doubt - It's not bad but could use a bit more flavor? Maybe I should have taken your advice and added salt or something. Seems a bit blander than i expected. Of course homemade would probably make a difference too.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here you go @Jimi without cheese. Diced tomato on top.

@Bliss Doubt - It's not bad but could use a bit more flavor? Maybe I should have taken your advice and added salt or something. Seems a bit blander than i expected. Of course homemade would probably make a difference too.

Did you add anything before spreading it on the cukes, or just leave it the way it came? If it isn't already made into your hors d'oeuvre, you can still add in some salt and garlic, or just some garlic salt, and red pepper flakes. The feta should be adding quite a lot of saltiness. The diced tomato definitely wants a sprinkle of salt. The cuke slices too.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you add anything before spreading it on the cukes, or just leave it the way it came? If it isn't already made into your hors d'oeuvre, you can still add in some salt and garlic, or just some garlic salt, and red pepper flakes. The feta should be adding quite a lot of saltiness. The diced tomato definitely wants a sprinkle of salt. The cuke slices too.
I skipped the feta, have some spinach to use up and plan on using it in an omelet in the morning, so I'm saving the little feta I have left for that. I lightly salted the cukes, that's it. I'll definitely add some garlic salt and pepper flakes to the remainder of the hummus before I use it up.

VU Sponsors