Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hate to do this cause I am havin a ball but I am gonna haveta say good night and go pick up my messes and hit the hay:(
Thank you to everyone for playing:hug:this is the most fun I have had in a while, thank you all :hug:
Hope to see everyone tomorrow:hug:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hate to do this cause I am havin a ball but I am gonna haveta say good night and go pick up my messes and hit the hay:(
Thank you to everyone for playing:hug:this is the most fun I have had in a while, thank you all :hug:

Jimi, thank you for calling this party. I had a lot of fun.

I'll be here until the last one says goodnite.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So happy you had a fun time today :tldr: Jimi, and some good grub by our caterers Bliss and Kad. Thank You for getting this Wolfies belly full, heck, all of our bellies an happy nice fullness.
Sleep well and see you tomorrow, Jimi :hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, Bliss, this is my last tune for the night. It was nice playing with you, Thank You !
My kitties are getting all spastic because it's almost time for them to eat. They think they are starving and going to die, lol.
Have a good rest of the night, Sleep well, and hopefully, see you tomorrow. Good night :wave:

I'll Follow You....by Shinedown

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, Bliss, this is my last tune for the night. It was nice playing with you, Thank You !
My kitties are getting all spastic because it's almost time for them to eat. They think they are starving and going to die, lol.
Have a good rest of the night, Sleep well, and hopefully, see you tomorrow. Good night :wave:

Wolfie, thank you so much for attending Jimi's party. I enjoyed it so much, the game, the music, everybody's company, but I feel I can say it meant a lot to Jimi, breaking the gravity of his many grave responsibilities of late.

Have a blessed night, and I'll roll the closing music now (which actually is a word match!):

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had fun while I was here. Too bad I missed the late fun, but new priests are few and far between. And I've known him for almost a year now.

Goph, I don't think you have to justify yourself. It was Sunday, and we know you take your church responsibilities seriously. Anyway you were here, and played quite a while. I was very glad for that.

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family:wave:
I want to thank everyone again for comin to the party last night, and for all the goodies I ate:giggle:, I had more fun than I have had in some time, wow what a stress relief:bliss:
I hope everyone is well and havin a fantastic day:)

No photo description available.

May be an image of text that says 'Always believe that something wonderful is going to happen. Even with all the ups and downs, never take a day for granted. Smile, cherish the little things and remember to hug the ones you really love.'

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy 74th Birthday, Stevie Wonder! – Child prodigy and musical genius who has enjoyed a lengthy career in a variety of genres such as pop, jazz, soul, funk, and many more.
  • Here’s Stevie in his dressing room, during a promotional tour for his album “Songs In The Key Of Life.” – Photo By Richard E Aaron, 1976
May be an image of 1 person

May be a doodle of text that says 'Be decisive. Right or wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who couldn't make a decision. RW'

VU Sponsors