Member For 5 Years
No photo description available.
Somedays freedom, most days loneliness.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think I might have a problem. I was cleaning out my kitchen cabinets and reorganizing them. I have 15different varieties of tea, yes 15. And a few are just similar varieties. I guess I need to stop paying attention to what's on sale and start paying attention to what I already have.

So since they say the first step to dealing with a problem is admitting it, Hi, my names Kad and I'm a "Hey, that tea is on sale"-aholic.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm, maybe I need to get some parchment paper before I try melting cheese over potato wedges on a baking sheet in the oven again.

Hopefully cleaning the pan doesn't take too much elbow grease, I forgot to buy any when I went shopping. :giggle:

Sometimes letting water sit in the pan will soften the debris enough to be easily washed out.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm, maybe I need to get some parchment paper before I try melting cheese over potato wedges on a baking sheet in the oven again.

Hopefully cleaning the pan doesn't take too much elbow grease, I forgot to buy any when I went shopping. :giggle:
I like parchment paper I make oven fries and use it to keep them from sticking but I always oil my P paper with Olive oil first

VU Sponsors