Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am gonna haveta call it a night, gotta get up early tomorrow gotta take Jean to get her blood done and then to her surgeon who will explain the proceedure, :(
Thank you to everyone for playin today, I had a good time, hope everyone did;);)
Good night everyone, I hope to see everyone tomorrow:)

\
13e518993c1fc4f06c0f3bed6f2490ef.jpg

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am gonna haveta call it a night, gotta get up early tomorrow gotta take Jean to get her blood done and then to her surgeon who will explain the proceedure, :(
Thank you to everyone for playin today, I had a good time, hope everyone did;);)
Good night everyone, I hope to see everyone tomorrow:)

\
13e518993c1fc4f06c0f3bed6f2490ef.jpg
I hope and pray that everything goes well for Jean!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yesterdays good thing
Don't recall if I read, watched a utube video, or if it just popped into this wee little brain of mine, just pleased it works. Putting petroleum jelly on the hooks of hummingbird feeders keeps the ants away from the sugar water. Least it works with the big black ants.
My back porch one gets the big black ants, front porch usually the smaller ants and haven't yet seen any on the front porch feeders. Haha, so this would be two good things :) So, I'll just put the second good thing down as todays good thing 👍

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yesterdays good thing
Don't recall if I read, watched a utube video, or if it just popped into this wee little brain of mine, just pleased it works. Putting petroleum jelly on the hooks of hummingbird feeders keeps the ants away from the sugar water. Least it works with the big black ants.
My back porch one gets the big black ants, front porch usually the smaller ants and haven't yet seen any on the front porch feeders. Haha, so this would be two good things :) So, I'll just put the second good thing down as todays good thing 👍
That's a good tip, thank you, the ants here are relentless about attacking the hummingbird feeder:bliss:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yesterdays good thing
That reminds me I haven't been seein our hummers lately, they were always here and now haven't seen one for about a week

May be an image of hummingbird and text that says 'They are the smallest migrating bird.... The name, hummingbird, comes from the humming noise their wings make as they beat so fast. Hummingbirds are the only birds that can fy backwards. Hummingbirds have no sense 야 smell.... The average weight β a hummingbird is less than a nickel. Hippie Art'

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That reminds me I haven't been seein our hummers lately, they were always here and now haven't seen one for about a week

May be an image of hummingbird and text that says 'They are the smallest migrating bird.... The name, hummingbird, comes from the humming noise their wings make as they beat so fast. Hummingbirds are the only birds that can fy backwards. Hummingbirds have no sense 야 smell.... The average weight β a hummingbird is less than a nickel. Hippie Art''They are the smallest migrating bird.... The name, hummingbird, comes from the humming noise their wings make as they beat so fast. Hummingbirds are the only birds that can fy backwards. Hummingbirds have no sense 야 smell.... The average weight β a hummingbird is less than a nickel. Hippie Art'
They are probably around and you just happen to look at all the wrong times, lol. When I thought there wasn't any, I would hear them before seeing them. My mom thought the same as you, and eventually she would see them.
There is a feeder just outside the octagon window, and hubs says "I've never seen one there!" I say "I have!" LOL.
Just be patient, you will see them once again, guaranteeeeeee it ;) :)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hmmm, maybe I need to get some parchment paper before I try melting cheese over potato wedges on a baking sheet in the oven again.

Hopefully cleaning the pan doesn't take too much elbow grease, I forgot to buy any when I went shopping. :giggle:
I use it when I make cookies yum yum yum
I don't know if I should do this or not :question: but after using the parchment paper, I fold it up and put it in a zip lock baggy. Reuse it for the next time. So far, nothing horrible has come from it, lol, no sickies to the tummies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I must really hav it bad I do it with teas, foods, especially seeds, I need help :rolleyes:
I'm like that with seeds and DIY ejuice flavorings...
I tell myself that all the time, and it isn't just tea. It's lots of stuff, groceries, clothes, shoes, shampoo, etc. etc.
I think I might have a problem. I was cleaning out my kitchen cabinets and reorganizing them. I have 15different varieties of tea, yes 15. And a few are just similar varieties. I guess I need to stop paying attention to what's on sale and start paying attention to what I already have.

So since they say the first step to dealing with a problem is admitting it, Hi, my names Kad and I'm a "Hey, that tea is on sale"-aholic.
Ok, all you addicts, this is an intervention....Keep on doing what makes you HAPPY ;) :) As long as it isn't hurting, coming between friends, family, loved ones, causing damage in any form, and not frying your brain....it's all good, hmm, right :question:
Oh, plus, tell yourselves...I'm preparing for the Zombie apocalypse!

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Somedays freedom, most days loneliness.

One day Kad, you'll realize the trauma and abandonment you have experienced in recent years, is all over, behind you, and that will be the beginning of discovery of the company you want to keep, the company you no longer care about, what is most important in your social life and in your private life, and the ratio of division you want between the two.

VU Sponsors