Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Sitting silently beside a friend who is hurting may 6e the best gift we can give. AiaDaslitah Sila Dalilah FR.Lovenever ... B.Love νe farls'

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'No matter how busy Nomatterhowbusy α person is If they really care, they will always find time for for you. 界様'

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ok my good thing for today was jean wanted to go fishin this morning for our anniversary, basically just get out by the lakes, this morning, we didn't keep any of the fish but we had a great time :bliss:
How awesome- Happy Anniversary to you and jean- sounds like a wonderful day!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not a game post, just a beautiful song for Jimi and Jean:

The Book of Love
-Peter Gabriel

I'll get back in line with a word match if anybody ever plays again. Last play today was me four hours ago.

But I don't begrudge Jimi his day of being fully present for his bride on the 50th year of their honeymoon.

Last edited:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not a game post, just a beautiful song for Jimi and Jean:

The Book of Love
-Peter Gabriel

I'll get back in line with a word match if anybody ever plays again. Last play today was me four hours ago.

But I don't begrudge Jimi his day of being fully present for his bride on the 50th year of their honeymoon.
Don't know how to do it from my phone but pretend I posted One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My daughter, SIL, and of course the grandkids came over this afternoon. I had an old metal gazebo that they helped move over my garden. I'll use it for shade cloth and running line trellis for tomatoes, cucumbers, and beans. After we got that taken care of the kids all went swimming. Still a little chilly, but they had fun.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The gopher ninja got you... :giggle:

WRONG, gopher hole breath.

You posted Moon Over Bourbon Street.

Kad said "pretend I posted One Scotch One Bourbon One Beer", because he couldn't figure out how to do it on his phone, so I posted it on his behalf.

I word matched that with "Double Scotch".

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 215496

NEXT !

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NOT a game post, just adding my missing song from earlier. For song matches, look there ☝️
Alternately, just have the named drink drink every time Mr. Thorogood mentions bourbon, scotch, or beer in this song. Before the end you will have Double Vision.

One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer · George Thorogood & The Destroyers

VU Sponsors