Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Took a pretty bad fall yesterday:facepalm:, thought I broke my hip so went for x-rays, they said I cracked my tail bone again, second time in 10 years. They don't do anything for that, just snicked and think poor bastard, I am limited to 2 basic positions, standing or layin on my stomach:(.
I hope everyone is well and havin a good Saturday:)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Took a pretty bad fall yesterday:facepalm:, thought I broke my hip so went for x-rays, they said I cracked my tail bone
Oh no- ouch, that hurts so bad, I know cause I cracked my tailbone in a fall years ago. Some of the worst pain ever and at least 6 weeks of it, I couldn't even stand to drive, it hurt to move. I am so sorry that happened to you , with so much on your plate with Jean and gardening, I pray for a speedy recovery for you.

:hug:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Took a pretty bad fall yesterday:facepalm:, thought I broke my hip so went for x-rays, they said I cracked my tail bone again, second time in 10 years. They don't do anything for that, just snicked and think poor bastard, I am limited to 2 basic positions, standing or layin on my stomach:(.
So sorry to hear this. I can't imagine how painful that must be. And how difficult it will make things when you have so much to take care of. Get better soon my friend.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Whilst I haven't broken my tail bone I can understand the pain. Prayers for a quick recovery.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry I've missed the past two mornings. Been busy with getting our Master Gardener education booth put together for the county fair.

When I got home this afternoon I sat down in front of the computer and proceeded to nod out.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi, you know you have friends here praying for your quick recovery. Take it easy as much as you can.

I'm pretty sure I did something like that many years ago. I fell backwards on a rake when pulling too hard on a deep root I was trying to remove from my planting space. It hurt and made me tired to walk for a long time. I've always hated doctors, so I never saw one about it. One day I realized I no longer had a problem, and walking never hurt again.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh no- ouch, that hurts so bad, I know cause I cracked my tailbone in a fall years ago. Some of the worst pain ever and at least 6 weeks of it, I couldn't even stand to drive, it hurt to move. I am so sorry that happened to you , with so much on your plate with Jean and gardening, I pray for a speedy recovery for you.

:hug:
Thank you my Dear Friend :hug: , this is my second time I have done this and hopefully the last, at first I couldn't even get up.
So sorry to hear this. I can't imagine how painful that must be. And how difficult it will make things when you have so much to take care of. Get better soon my friend.
Thank you my Dear Friend:hug:, it put a new meanin to sittin still.
Whilst I haven't broken my tail bone I can understand the pain. Prayers for a quick recovery.
Thank you my Dear Friend:hug:, I hope you or none of my friends ever haveta go through it, it's kinda rough.
Jimi, you know you have friends here praying for your quick recovery. Take it easy as much as you can.

I'm pretty sure I did something like that many years ago. I fell backwards on a rake when pulling too hard on a deep root I was trying to remove from my planting space. It hurt and made me tired to walk for a long time. I've always hated doctors, so I never saw one about it. One day I realized I no longer had a problem, and walking never hurt again.
Thank you my Dear Friend:hug:, I sure hope it gets better soon, no, it's gonna haveta get better soon because Jeans Surgery is less that 2 weeks away:oops:

VU Sponsors