Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be an image of text that says 'It was the 3rd of June... Today is the day that Billy Joe McAlester Jumped off the Tallahatchie Bridge.'

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had forgotten just how badly a broken tail hurts but last night I brewed up a herbal concoction to rub on for some relief. Here in this area they are havin an opioid problem or so they say, and no doctors will give any pain meds to anyone, if you go to hospital they will give you 5 to 10 Vicadin with no refills so people who need these can't get them:mad:

Right, gotta reduce the entire populace to the lowest common denominator.

Recently you ran an article in your daily health thread, from Sayer Ji's GreenMedInfo, about an herb that does better at pain relief than Tylenol (I think, might have been Ibuprofin or something else). I searched, found a ton of stuff:

There's more, but those seemed the most relevant.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Right, gotta reduce the entire populace to the lowest common denominator.

Recently you ran an article in your daily health thread, from Sayer Ji's GreenMedInfo, about an herb that does better at pain relief than Tylenol (I think, might have been Ibuprofin or something else). I searched, found a ton of stuff:

There's more, but those seemed the most relevant.
I have been usin Arnica the most, it kills pain but just doesn't last long,

I have tried white willow, that's where they get asprin from, haven't tried it with cayenne, I am game for anything at this point. Been usin the old hot/cold method to force extra blood flow in that area.

VU Sponsors