Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be an image of text that says 'MAY THIS MONTH BRING WITH IT.. WeLcome ITS OwN SUNSHINE, June LIFE SIMPLY GRAND. MAY THE IT's OwN BEAUTY.. TAKE TIME To ENJOY TH LITTLE THINGS THAT Ma WARMTH OF THE SuN BRING A NEW ENERGY, A NEW STRENGTH AND NEW BEGINNINGS TO You.. MAY PEACE, LOVE, HOPE & HAPPINESS ALWAYS SURROUND YOU, LIGHT Shine AND PuRE LOVE & WITHIN You..'

May be an image of ‎text that says '‎IT'S NOT ABOUT BEING ING BETTER THAN SOMEONE ELSE, IT'S ABOUT BEING BETTER THAN YOU WERE THE DAY BEFORE رمم く山 Fanmun H イルア 711 ل3 ሁኢ‎'‎

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I will wait... I really don't know why but this song has been in my head for days (actually it came up on the side of YT... I was watching other music) hint, hint... "come" is the key word.
I'll try to help you out.

Hello, I Love You - The Doors

Come and Get Your Love - Redbone

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you... I tried to play by the rules (but I have cheated before)... This song is intense (and some people don't like the... well you know what, I don't care) I am a musician and guitarist an I so respect this song... by the way, my wife was a fan of her even before me. The emotion in this song is amazing!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well look here I found a picture of Wolfie and her hubby as young pups

May be an illustration
Another beautiful pic, Jimi.
Didn't discover this until oh several several several years after we were married. It turned out that my brothers, and hubs all went to the same preschool when they were children. I was still to young of a pup to go. But later in the years, we all went to the same high school and we were all friends. Though, hubs and I didn't start dating then, it was after high school.

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you my Dear Friend :hug: , this is my second time I have done this and hopefully the last, at first I couldn't even get up.

Thank you my Dear Friend:hug:, it put a new meanin to sittin still.

Thank you my Dear Friend:hug:, I hope you or none of my friends ever haveta go through it, it's kinda rough.

Thank you my Dear Friend:hug:, I sure hope it gets better soon, no, it's gonna haveta get better soon because Jeans Surgery is less that 2 weeks away:oops:
Yes, dear Jimi, need to heal quickly :hug: it will be no picnic in the park taking care of Jean and everything else you gotta do with a broken tailbone. So so so very sorry this happened and at very bad time :( :hug:
When hubs had broken his leg, it was during winter, taking care of him, doggies, keeping the fire going, and everything else, was no easy task. But then, to top it off, I'm pretty sure I broke my tailbone while bringing in wood, the ramp was slick and landed right on the edge of ramp on my butt, in between the two cheeks, hurt like hell,, but no time too hurt or heal, had to keep on keeping on.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
I had forgotten just how badly a broken tail hurts but last night I brewed up a herbal concoction to rub on for some relief. Here in this area they are havin an opioid problem or so they say, and no doctors will give any pain meds to anyone, if you go to hospital they will give you 5 to 10 Vicadin with no refills so people who need these can't get them:mad: I don't like pain pills but in this case I'd sure take some.
I Also made a big poultice of epsom salt, since I can't get in the tub, and arnica, really helped a ton.
How's everyone doin today?:huh:

May be a doodle of heart and text that says 'Daily Dose DailyDoseofInspiration of Inspiration Quotes by Catherine QuotesbyCatherine ine Have a Blessed Day Someone, somewhere, just thought of you and Şmiled and I'm sending big warm hugs to start your day. yoM are very special and yAи are loved.'

May be an image of text that says 'OnO Myclosingthoughts Don't let Monday ruffle your feathers! Have a great day and week to come.'

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, dear Jimi, need to heal quickly :hug: it will be no picnic in the park taking care of Jean and everything else you gotta do with a broken tailbone. So so so very sorry this happened and at very bad time :( :hug:
When hubs had broken his leg, it was during winter, taking care of him, doggies, keeping the fire going, and everything else, was no easy task. But then, to top it off, I'm pretty sure I broke my tailbone while bringing in wood, the ramp was slick and landed right on the edge of ramp on my butt, in between the two cheeks, hurt like hell,, but no time too hurt or heal, had to keep on keeping on.
Thank you my Dear Friend:hug:, You're so right, it's couldn't of come at a worse time so I am babyin it all that I can, at least Jean is good enough right now to take care of most of the stuff while I heal for a week or so. I remember you tellin me about that, it's a shock to the entire body when you go down like that. Last time I broke my tail it took almost 6 months to get better and then it hurt if I sat wrong.

VU Sponsors