Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For music game party snacking today/tonight, if you find nothing here to like then bring whatever you crave, but Jimi called this party, so I brought plenty of organic snacks, all vegan except for the wild caught salmon, which I think he'll eat, and except for these election year treats for a laugh, not to get too political:

Biden ice cream cone with nuts and Bonkers:

Biden cone w nuts & bonkers.jpg

The Kamala cone

Kamala cone.JPG

But for us:

Vegan nacho fries. Yall eat these up and I'll make more.

Nacho fries veganized.jpg

Mini cucumber boats filled with wild caught smoked salmon spread.

Cucumber salmon boats.jpg

Crackers and nuts, so we can scoop them out by hand, share germs and build our immunity the old fashioned way. The crackers are Mary's Gone Cheezee, organic vegan (Ingr: Chickpea Flour, Tapioca Starch, Palm Fruit Shortening, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Yeast Extract, Annatto extract, Paprika, Baking Soda, Onion, Garlic, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract).

MG Cheezee w guac.jpg
With a megaton of fresh guacamole.

Nuts.jpg

Organic vegan ice cream bars, stock photo because they stay in the freezer until we want them. I think Jimi can enjoy these. Organic ingredients: Coconut Milk (water, Coconut, Guar Gum), Coconut Syrup, Cocoa processed With Alkali, Vanilla Extract. That's it. I looked up coconut syrup, having never seen it as an ingredient. It's made from boiling down the sap of coconut palm tree flowers, which results in a naturally sweet buttery caramel flavor. Mmmm.

Cosmic Bliss dark choc bars.JPG

I made Lavazza organic coffee for all. Have it hot or chilled. Each can add vegan oatmilk unsweetened creamer, vegan chocolate milk, and/or whatever sweetener is desired (organic cane sugar, date syrup, stevia). Add your Bailey's if you like. I have Kahlua on my bar cart if you want to add a glug of that. Here's the basic setup.

coffee setup.jpg

I gave the Chemex a quarter turn so you can peek under her French maid uniform (but don't look too long or she'll get embarrassed):

Chemex under apron.jpg

Happy party snacking.

Last edited:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I gave the Chemex a quarter turn so you can peek under her French maid uniform (but don't look too long or she'll get embarrassed):

Chemex under apron.jpg
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know Bliss already brought a cucumber dish, but I think I'm gonna make these later this evening. Hummus cucumber bites, with tomato and feta. I've never actually eaten hummus believe it or not, but I picked some up yesterday and thought cucumber would be a good match, and sure enough found this picture today.

1716757102620.png

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And a cup of coffee, can I use the tall mug?

Speakin of mugs, I see a real heavy glass mug, (perfect for chillin a beer). at dollar store here by us, the glass is so thick I couldn't believe they were so cheap (1.25), they are so tall and must hold at least 20 oz., so I got one for my lemonade, lookin it over I realized why they were so cheap. They weigh about 5 pounds when filled. They are like a boat anchor

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've never actually eaten hummus believe it or not, but I picked some up yesterday...

I'll be interested to know if you like hummus. There is good storebought hummus, but like guacamole, your homemade is better. It becomes sublime with some crushed garlic, red pepper flakes and salt. Even adding all that to canned hummus makes it ten times better.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll be interested to know if you like hummus. There is good storebought hummus, but like guacamole, your homemade is better. It becomes sublime with some crushed garlic, red pepper flakes and salt. Even adding all that to canned hummus makes it ten times better.
Oh I like hummus, usedta have it on crackers when I could eat that kinda stuff but still like it on cuke slices, yeah I like weird combos

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know Bliss already brought a cucumber dish, but I think I'm gonna make these later this evening. Hummus cucumber bites, with tomato and feta. I've never actually eaten hummus believe it or not, but I picked some up yesterday and thought cucumber would be a good match, and sure enough found this picture today.

View attachment 215334
Well now I want some of these but I'll haveta pick the cheese off

VU Sponsors