Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's funny I watched Caitlin Clark off and on all last season and it seemed to me at the end in the playoofs like she just somewhat lost intrest.
She's playing pretty well for a rookie. But she needs to get a handle on turnovers. But she has been the points leader in all but one game so far for the Fever. She's not hitting her threes, but she's being guarded better than she was in college.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Think I'm going to head out, fix some tea and put some ice on my foot, feels like it has bruised around the entry point. Enjoyed playing today, look forward to seeing everybody tomorrow.
Ok Kad you have a good night my Friend and maybe put your foot up tonight. Thank you for playin tonight buddy I am lookin forward to see you tomorrow :wave:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm here to start wrangling the coolest cats around for the Memorial Day Weekend Music Fest.
1716727743900.png

Come one, come all! Join the party! I've managed to round up an awesome band, who will start things off with a tribute to the men and women in uniform who have died in service to our country.

So now, who's ready to party?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
00518933502c2e3debb74f15a280eadd.gif

..:).....................................................................:)........

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eden's Island
-Eden Ahbez

and the song Eden Ahbez wrote that has been recorded by maybe 200 artists over the years, including Nat King Cole:

I forget the whole story, but as a child his parents became so poverty stricken they couldn't feed their children, and had to give them away. Eden was adopted by a family, who often found him sleeping outdoors in a tree, even in the snow. He was a real nature boy. Later when he married and had a family, he lived outdoors with them, on the land below the "Hollywood" sign. Beautiful madness.

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My good for the day, yup today. No tornadoes thus far, only 3 n half hours to go until the tornado watch is expired. Been in one since 9pm last night.

Hope @Bliss Doubt is ok. Tornadoes reported in Texas. Not sure where she is lived there. There was a big one according to the person I was watching on utube.

No events here in south Texas, other than some thunder Friday, which resulted in nothing.

Glad you're safe too.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Think I'm going to head out, fix some tea and put some ice on my foot, feels like it has bruised around the entry point. Enjoyed playing today, look forward to seeing everybody tomorrow.

I'm so glad you have the extra day off tomorrow, for staying off that foot as much as possible. Maybe you can take a vacation day or a sick day Tuesday, to rest it one more day. Up to you, but recommended.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I Liked the "official" game match part of your post, but Nature Boy needed a 😍
Just something about it that I love.

I edited from "covered by maybe 50 artists" to 200. That song, "Nature Boy" strikes deep in the heart in the era in which we have lived, of continued corporate colonial penetration, mining that pollutes the rivers, lumber deforestation that creates mudslides, fewer and fewer of the "uncontacted" left in the world, less and less regard for their gentle way of living on this earth.

I love that song too.

VU Sponsors