Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I remember that beautiful firefly light show from childhood. I imagine it's pollution that has made them so rare to see around here.
I just saw a flash, no idea how it got in but a firefly was in my home. It was kind of funny I suppose, a man my age chasing a firefly while my resident bug catchers also chased it around. I did manage to catch it and let it go back outside, depriving them of their toy/snack. They are mad at me now.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
2e3e436189eb5ffa31d9029822477a1e.jpg

..:).....................................................................:)...............

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Been busy out in the yard/garden today. I decided that some of my super hots weren't doing well so I started some new ones. I've got time. My peppers from last season over wintered and I could have kept them going again this year. I just wanted to experiment.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For those who don't know, the Knights are a Catholic men's organization that helps the church and community with charitable giving and projects. My local council helps support 3 local organizations that work with the mentally challenged.

VU Sponsors