VU Patreon
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOPH !!!
I THOUGHT WE'D HAVE YOUR PARTY AT SNAPS FLOWER GARDEN

276dec43c2ce993b92589be6f14aed9b.jpg

PICKED UP A FEW TREATS
Garden Party Idea

560c8a9522278600x.jpg

FIGURED WE'D GET THESE GUYS TO PLAY A LITTLE MUSIC FOR US ALL
All Music, Music Is Life, Music Notes, The Police Band, Ok Go, Police ... AND THESE GUYS Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) » SpotifyThrowbacks.com

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND
Thanks Jimi!

Well, lets eat and party! We got beer, champagne, shrimps, sandwiches, and two cakes!!!

Sorry, I ate Cad's donut...🤣

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really enjoyed being at Goph's party today, ate too much cake, gopher chocolates and Jimi's lovely party food, with all that champagne and beer to wash it down nicely. Loved the music.

Happy birthday Goph. Thanks everybody for playing. I'll leave you all with some fresh hot coffee to make it a smooth landing.

1719448903748.png

Hope to be back for more music tomorrow.

XO
BD

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's not Friday, but for me it may as well be. So TGIW I guess. After today, no work until July 8th.😟

Kad,

I believe I was insensitive yesterday when I replied to you on this. I didn't notice the sad emoji you added where you wrote "no work until July 8". Until I saw that, I thought you were on vacation.

I don't want to pry. Now I'm getting the sense you are on leave without pay, whether voluntary or mandatory. I hope it isn't the case, and you don't have to tell me or anybody. It also has the look of a conversation that perhaps started in a different thread.

If there is anything I can say that might help, it's that you express so much intelligence, capability and flexibility, I have no doubt you could do at least a dozen kinds of work. That probably doesn't help much when you're stressed about losing a job.

Those temporary employment companies that send you out on one assignment at a time, may be a place to start. I did that for a while a long time ago, mostly clerical and translating, but they have all kinds of assignments, and you can tell them up front the kinds you're interested in. What happens is, when you're on assignments you get permanent job offers left and right because the people at the companies where you're filling in will like you.

Onward I guess, and I hope your horizons look bright. You've had about enough bad luck in the last few years.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I believe I was insensitive yesterday when I replied to you on this.
You weren't insensitive. Insensitive would have been if you realized what I was saying, and then replied "Who gives a rat's a$$" and I can't see you responding to anyone that way.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors