Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
July 28th Born on this Day in History of Music Simon Dee (1935), Jim Hughart - jazz and pop bass player with many artists but particularly with Tom Waits and Joe Pass (1936)George Cummings - Dr Hook (1938), Mike Bloomfield - Paul Butterfield Band and Electric Flag (1943), Rick Wright - Pink Floyd (1943), Peter Doyle - The New Seekers (1949), Simon Kirke - Free (1949), Steve Took - T Rex (1949), Vernon Burch - The Barkays (1955), Rachel Sweet (1962), Beverly Craven (1963), Texas Axile - Transvision Vamp (1965), Nick Banks - Pulp (1965), Dan Worton - Neds Atomic Dustbin (1972), Jacoby Shaddix - Papa Roach (1986), Soulja Boy (1976), Noel Sullivan - Hear'Say (1980)
Chart News
1960 Cliff Richard and the Shadows at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'Please Don't Tease'
1966 Chris Farlowe and the Thunderbirds at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'Out Of Time'
1973 Chicago at No.1 on the US album chart with 'Chicago IV'
1975 Bay City Rollers at No.1 in Australia with ‘Bye Bye Baby’
1979 The Boomtown Rats at No.1 on the UK chart with 'I Don't Like Mondays'
1990 Elton John at No.1 on the UK album chart with 'Sleeping With The Past'
1990 Partners In Kryme at No.1 with 'Turtle Power'
2000 Five and Queen at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'We Will Rock You'
2002 Dave Matthews Band at No.1 on the US album chart with 'Busted Stuff'
2007 Plain White T's at No.1 on the US chart with ‘Hey There Delilah’
Gig News
1964 The Beatles played two shows at an ice hockey arena, the Johanneshovs Isstadion, Stockholm
1966 James Brown appeared at The Apollo Theatre in New York City
1973 The Watkins Glen outdoor summer jam was held outside of Watkins Glen, New York with The Allman Brothers, The Grateful Dead and The Band
1980 The Police, U2 and Squeeze appeared at the Dalymount Festival in Dublin, Ireland
1982 Queen played at Madison Square Garden, New York City
1984 Roger Waters played at the Maple Leaf Gardens, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Music News
2021 Dusty Hill of ZZ Top died

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi and Kad my dinner is ready, play with you later

:wave:
Enjoy. I'm gonna try some sweet curry roast chicken and veggies tonight, but haven't gotten started yet. Not quite sure how to make everything work together, some of it will roast faster than the rest, but I'll figure it out I hope.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cook it together in a crock pot or a roaster maybe
Chicken, taters, cauliflower, that part probably works OK together. But I have zucchini I was going to add and I'm afraid it will turn to mush if I roast that at the same time. Thinking I maybe wait to add it till about halfway through?

VU Sponsors