Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree with your opinion on Wolfgang Van Halen. Is he earth shattering and ground breaking or cutting edge with his guitar skills like his dad, I think not. I just listened to one of his solos a few days ago, meh at best. Would I buy his music, um no and probably the only reason I listened to his band video was because of his last name.

Maybe he should try acting. He should have a strong gene there from his ma.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just figured out something really weird and I had never noticed before:
I joined the forum on Aug. 7 2014
I was D/X'ed with the beast on Aug. 7 2015
Just struck me as weird :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, if you look at everybody's avatars at left, they all say "member for 5 years". I've been here at least since 2015, probably earlier than that.

It's a good forum, but someone needs to care to spiff it up, not to mention doing something about the slow blobs flowing through it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be a doodle of zebra and text

May be an image of dog and text

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Meanwhile, if you look at everybody's avatars at left, they all say "member for 5 years". I've been here at least since 2015, probably earlier than that.

It's a good forum, but someone needs to care to spiff it up, not to mention doing something about the slow blobs flowing through it.
If, I'm recalling correctly, but not quoting word for word by 5150sick, he said something of sorts, that they would have to go into each account and change how many years people have been on here and it was too big of job, like I said not quoting.

I agree! Just don't know if Joe just doesn't give a crap anymore, not enough people to help out, not enough money coming in or what.

Hmmm, maybe someone should start a thread to give some positive attitude, show our appreciation for this wonderful forum that gets hiccups :question:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just figured out something really weird and I had never noticed before:
I joined the forum on Aug. 7 2014
I was D/X'ed with the beast on Aug. 7 2015
Just struck me as weird :rolleyes:
That's really cool, Jimi.
I was close with mine on the months, but the day is the same when i made an account on here June 22nd 2016 and stopped smoking April 22nd 2003. I didn't notice until you pointed out yours, lol :) :cool:

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That's really cool, Jimi.
I was close with mine on the months, but the day is the same when i made an account on here June 22nd 2016 and stopped smoking April 22nd 2003. I didn't notice until you pointed out yours, lol :) :cool:
I started vaping November of 2014
I stopped smoking cigarettes December 1st 2014 my quit date
I joined the forum June 28th, 2016. Wolfie you beat me by 6 days, lol!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
If, I'm recalling correctly, but not quoting word for word by 5150sick, he said something of sorts, that they would have to go into each account and change how many years people have been on here and it was too big of job, like I said not quoting.

I agree! Just don't know if Joe just doesn't give a crap anymore, not enough people to help out, not enough money coming in or what.

Hmmm, maybe someone should start a thread to give some positive attitude, show our appreciation for this wonderful forum that gets hiccups :question:
Who knows what is going on, Joe hardly ever communicates with us and is rarely here anymore. Where is Smokie , Country Pami and Tyger? Never see them anymore either. None of them say goodbye if they leave or what is going on. Just sad always thought we were a vaping family, guess not. Maybe gave up on the forum because of all the vaping bans and anti vaping stances on so many states or they quit vaping, who knows since they never say anything, they just stop showing up. A few were gone when they had problems with the email alerts, like they don't care or bother to look here to see how the forum is doing?
The few of us left here moderating and Tom as the only Admin left standing here , not sure what the future of this forum is? I am thinking of retiring from moderating and the forum the end of this year. I started moderating in September of 2019

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

It could be set up to update every year. None of us ever put in our start date, except it's in there from when we created a log-in, so that "start date" is automatic, and so could the update be. Other websites have that.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

It could be set up to update every year. None of us ever put in our start date, except it's in there from when we created a log-in, so that "start date" is automatic, and so could the update be. Other websites have that.
I started a thread 4 years ago about the years badges. According to 5150sick it's not a simple task with this forum software..

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Mornin Family :wave:
And a very good mornin it is for me, I turn

6d8925888677ebfab39b4cd7729c0de0.jpg

Today, nine long years of wrestlin with the beasto_O
He's took me to the matt a few times, none lately, but I always manage to break his hold:rolleyes:
I hope everyone helps me celebrate on the 11th, I am celebratin right now myself:bliss:
I hope everyone is well and havin the best of days:)

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
Did you know that cancer will soon overtake heart disease as the #1 cause of death?
In fact, experts estimate that by 2030 nearly EVERY PERSON ON EARTH will be diagnosed with at least one form of cancer at some point in their life!
"Not on my watch!" says Jonathan Landsman, host of the Stop Cancer Docu-Class and natural health industry expert for over 35 years.
Jonathan recently assembled a group of the world's leading cancer experts to reveal all the 100% natural, effective ways you can avoid (and even overcome) a cancer diagnosis.​
>>> Click Here to Watch This Lifesaving Event - At No Cost to You <<<
The world-class speakers at this event include...
- Antonio Jimenez, MD, ND who runs 2 holistic cancer clinics - they've helped 1,000s of people bypass toxic chemotherapy and radiation treatments. (He reveals his 7-step treatment protocol.)
- Véronique Desaulniers, DC who successfully treated her own cancer diagnosis … not just once, but twice. (She's talking about how to kill cancer stem cells with plant medicine.)
- Edward F. Group, DC, NP ran a successful cancer clinic and had it shut down by the FDA for being outside conventional care. Dr. Group continues to devote his life to helping others heal through natural medicine. (He reveals a "secret" cancer treatment that has helped over 5,000 people get healthy!)
- Ronald Hunninghake, MD reveals the truth about IV vitamin C therapy … and why most clinics are NOT doing it effectively.
Amazing, right?
But that's actually a very small sample of the cancer experts (and solutions) to be presented at the WORLD PREMIERE of the Stop Cancer Docu-Class - starting Tuesday, August 13th.
>>> See the entire schedule here and get complimentary access today!
The main idea the speakers want you to know is...
90% of all cancer cases are related to lifestyle choices and you can beat cancer safely and naturally.
And if you can provide your body with the right conditions, you can start repairing your cells and organs.
So don’t miss a single episode of this life-changing online event.
Save your seat now and get ready, this event starts Tuesday, August 13th.
To your health,​
Ruh Roh.JPG

VU Sponsors