Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

1723768178150.jpeg

So sad to hear this news of Jack Russell's passing- I met Jack Russell in the late 80's, he and his band Great White were playing a small venue in my town and he came up to me to say Hi and I got his autograph. I will never forget him. Great singer, nice guy, great band unfortunately forever tarnished by the huge fire at one of their concerts that killed 100 people and injured 230 in 2003.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok I am gonna call it a night, have a lot to do tomorrow and a mess to pick up before bed:wave:
Thank you to everyone for playin, I always have a great time;)
Hope to see you all in the mornin:)

204d00ef7e182b1b638097c8c09bcddf.jpg

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok. Catching up on the good things :)
Tuesday saw 2 female turkeys. Tigglee was on them from the octagon window, boy how his tail was just going off the charts :teehee:

Wednesdays good thing....Like Jimi, it stormed and rained nearly an inch n half. Then the electricity went out for six hours. Just thankful the tornadoe went away before it got here and it was at night, so it didn't get too uncomfortable in here without the ac.

Thursdays good thing, saw Two deer one mamma deer and her baby so cute. I was actually standing on the deck and they had no clue I was there :)

Todays good thing....Something munched off all the Snapdragons stems and all, but whatever did this left the Petunias alone and they survived YEY !

VU Sponsors