Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This morning, looked at my emails, saw one that said my Account Recovery Help Do Refer To An Purchase.
I did Not have to Download to see the invoice/receipt, thankfully, if I had to have done this, I would have Not!!!!!!!

Saw it was 234.00 from McAfee, I don't use McAfee, but just in case, I called the number given in invoice. I used that *67 before the number, no one answered. If, someone had answered in no way shape or form would have I gaven out any information not even my name. Anyway, I called my bank, there was nothing and the guy informed me to never call them even using the *67, cause they may have a program that is able to get through and show your name and number. This was good to know.

So, this is my good for the day......I was not scammed out of 234.00 dollars and not to rely on the *67.

And yes, I will be checking on my account later today and tomorrow....just in case.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This morning, looked at my emails, saw one that said my Account Recovery Help Do Refer To An Purchase.
I did Not have to Download to see the invoice/receipt, thankfully, if I had to have done this, I would have Not!!!!!!!

Saw it was 234.00 from McAfee, I don't use McAfee, but just in case, I called the number given in invoice. I used that *67 before the number, no one answered. If, someone had answered in no way shape or form would have I gaven out any information not even my name. Anyway, I called my bank, there was nothing and the guy informed me to never call them even using the *67, cause they may have a program that is able to get through and show your name and number. This was good to know.

So, this is my good for the day......I was not scammed out of 234.00 dollars and not to rely on the *67.

And yes, I will be checking on my account later today and tomorrow....just in case.

I've received that phishing email from McAfee too. Thankfully it didn't go anywhere. I checked my account first.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Ok I got one too a while back, I just ignored it cause I don't use McAfee haven't for years

Oh and the only time I was hacked was while using McAfee:mad:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
How's everyone doin

May be an image of text

today?:huh:

May be an image of smiling and text

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
August 19 in music history
August 19th Born on this Day in History of Music
James M Black (1856), Harry Mills - Mills Brothers (1913), Ginger Baker - Cream (1939), Johnny Nash (1940), Billy J Kramer (1943), Edwin Hawkins (1943), Ian Gillan - Deep Purple (1945), Susan Jacks of The Poppy Family (1948), Margie Joseph (1950), John Deacon - Queen (1951), Ted Mills of Blue Magic (1952), Joey Tempest - Europe (1963), MC Eric 'Me One' - Technotronic (1970), Fat Joe (1970), Elizabeth Wolfgramm of The Jets (1972), Darius (1980), Missy Higgins (1983), Lil' Romeo (1989)
Chart News
1967 The Beatles at No.1 on the US chart with 'All You Need Is Love'.
1972 Chicago at No.1 on the US album chart with 'Chicago V'.
1974 The Three Degrees at No.1 on the UK chart with 'When Will I See You Again.'
1978 The Commodores at No.1 on the UK chart with 'Three Times A Lady'
2001 Five at No.1 on the UK chart with 'Let's Dance.'
2007 Elvis Presley at No.1 on the UK album chart with 'The King.'
2007 Kanye West went to No.1 on the UK singles chart 'Stronger'
Gig News
1964 The Rolling Stones played at the New Theatre Ballroom, Guernsey in the Channel Islands.
1964 The Beatles played at the Cow Palace in San Francisco, California,
1966 The Beatles played at the Sam Houston Coliseum,
1971 Led Zeppelin played at the Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver, Canada
1989 Bros played at Wembley Arena, London.
2000 Richard Ashcroft, Paul Weller, James, Toploader, Barenaked Ladies, Moby, Beth Orton, Joe Strummer, Feeder, Dandy Warhols and Coldplay all appeared at this year’s V2000 festival in Staffordshire, England

VU Sponsors