Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No photo description available.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Also, I think, it was last year or year before, the little tracking device that Apple came out with and people started to put then on vehicles. The evil people would track them to their homes or wherever and rob them. Police said to start checking the outside of your vehicles before leaving the parking lots.
Does anyone remember these?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Also, I think, it was last year or year before, the little tracking device that Apple came out with and people started to put then on vehicles. The evil people would track them to their homes or wherever and rob them. Police said to start checking the outside of your vehicles before leaving the parking lots.
Does anyone remember these?
Air tags I do believe they are called.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family:wave:
Had to help a friend out today, he called up late, well late to me, last night and said his water heater was leaking so I went today and changed it for him, he's older than me but the 2 old pharts wrestled it out put a new one in. Either I am gettin much older or they are makin them heavier. :rolleyes:
So goin fishin tomorrow if it don't rain.;)
I hope the day has been kind to everyone:)

May be an image of coffee cup and text

May be an image of 1 person, champagne and text

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Had to help a friend out today, he called up late, well late to me, last night and said his water heater was leaking so I went today and changed it for him, he's older than me but the 2 old pharts wrestled it out put a new one in. Either I am gettin much older or they are makin them heavier.
Jimi , you are such a great friend! Awesome that you help so many people!

:hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Something weird just happened here. I have Google Assistant in my Family room and Kitchen and upstairs master bedroom. I am listening to a podcast while I moderate the forum in my office far away from all the assistants. All the sudden I hear my Google assistant talking, then started playing one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands, Mary on a Cross by Ghost. Just so random, is it a sign from a loved one?

o_O

VU Sponsors