A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had a Master Gardener meeting this morning. Then since I was over that way I made a Costco run since we don't have one in our town. After 6 hours away from home I needed to catch up on half a million emails. No rest for the weary...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am gonna call it a night, just so tired today I think it's the cooler weather, 42 this mornin again.:rolleyes:
Thank you to everyone for playin today;)
hope to catch you tomorrow. :)
Good night
Story pin image

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tuesday Sept. 10 in music

September 10th Happy Birthday to Roy James Brown (1925), Betty Harris (1939), Roy Ayers (1940), Jose Feliciano (1945), Danny Hutton - Three Dog Night (1942), Art Tripp-Zappa and The Mothers of Invention and Capt Beefheart (1944), Barrie Barlow - Jethro Tull (1949), Don Powell - Slade (1946), Joe Perry - Aerosmith (1950), Peter Tolson - The Pretty Things (1951), Pat Mastelotto - Mr Mister (1955), Debra Laws (1956), Johnnie 'Fingers' Moylett - The Boomtown Rats (1956), Carol Decker - T'Pau (1957), Siobhan Fahey - Bananarama (1958), Robin Goodridge -Bush (1966), Big Daddy Kane (1968), Mikey Way - My Chemical Romance (1980), Matthew Followill - Kings Of Leon (1984), Matt Johnson - One True Voice (1985)
Chart News
1964 The Kinks third single 'You Really Got Me' at No.1 on the UK singles chart.
1966 The Beatles at No.1 on the US album chart with 'Revolver'
1966 The Supremes started a two week run at No.1 on the US singles chart with 'You Can't Hurry Love'
1968 The Beatles at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'Hey Jude', Apple's first ever release
1983 Michael Sembello at No.1 on the US singles chart with 'Maniac’
1984 Tina Turner at No.1 in Australia with ‘What’s Love Got to Do with It’
1988 Guns N' Roses at No.1 on the US singles chart with 'Sweet Child O' Mine'
1988 Phil Collins at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'A Groovy Kind Of Love.'
2000 Modjo at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'Lady'
2006 Scissor Sisters at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
2011 Maroon 5 featuring Christina Aguilera at No.1 on the US chart with ‘Moves Like Jagger’
2011 Example at No.1 on the UK chart with ‘Stay Awake’
2015 Justin Bieber at No.1 on the UK chart with ‘What Do You Mean?’
2020 Cardi B Ft. Megan Thee Stallion at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'WAP'
Gig News
1979 The Police played The Assembly Rooms, Derby, England.
1995 Kiss played at Chattanooga Memorial Auditorium in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good mornin Family :wave:
Just lovin these cooler mornins, 16 this mornin :bliss:
Wishin everyone a fantastic day;)
:wave: Jimi, YIKES 16 is a bit cold not just cooler, lol. I've been enjoying the cooler temps in the mornings and having the ac off till the afternoon. Then turning it back off at night. This is the good thing for the last few mornings and night.
Hope you have a fantastic day !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:wave: Jimi, YIKES 16 is a bit cold not just cooler, lol. I've been enjoying the cooler temps in the mornings and having the ac off till the afternoon. Then turning it back off at night. This is the good thing for the last few mornings and night.
Hope you have a fantastic day !
Sorry I have to make a correction I somehow hit a 1 instead of a 4 it was 46 here this mornin

VU Sponsors